Concerts.

i saw the COLDPLAY concert a few weeks back, they were awesome...3 more days until i go see GREEN DAY, i can't wait!!!!!

i saw the COLDPLAY concert a few weeks back, they were awesome...3 more days until i go see GREEN DAY, i can't wait!!!!!
Green day! Take me with you!!!!!!! I can sneak in your very large bag. But then bag check... Say that I am a stuffed animal.

Green day! Take me with you!!!!!!! I can sneak in your very large bag. But then bag check... Say that I am a stuffed animal.

aawee....Dance2nite926...the concert was awesome, my only cmplaint is that they drag out some of the songs way too long...if you want, you are welcome to sneak into my very large bag when i go see the Rolling Stones next week

my first concert was nsync. lol i used to love them. but my favourite concert was definately blink182 and green day opened for them! it was great. In october i'm going to the nintendo fusion tour :D

Concerts I've been to:
Take That
Steps (x2)
The Spice Girls (x2!) - I apologise for those!
B*Witched - that I *won't* apologise for coz, dammit, it was FAB when I was 11!

Now to the *real* good stuff:
Garbage - so good live and great cover of the Stones' 'Wild Horses'!

Maroon 5 - great music but Adam looks like a clucking chicken when he plays the guitar!

The Calling - I've NEVER seen so many people *THAT* insane since footage of the Beatles' fans! (Alex is pretty stunning tho.)

Britney Spears - can u say c**p-o-rama?
Blue - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Rob Thomas - Rob rocks! 'Dear Joan' live is possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

Sarah McLachlan (w/ Butterfly Boucher) x2 - Sarah is the best live performer I've ever seen and Butterfly is just great fun and such a nice person (I've met her twice now!)

Nickelback - honestly I preferred their support band, Default.

Linkin Park x2 - hmmm... well, each to their own I suppose but not really my thing (my old mate's a big fan so that's y I went twice!)

Evanescence - whoever said Amy Lee could sing was tone-deaf! (And her sewing isn't much better - it was a Halloween gig and her self-made Bride of Frankenstein costume fell apart half way thru the gig!)

HIM - Ville Valo *really* needs to get over himself! Even his fans were screaming "You suck"!

Lifehouse - Wow, can you say awestruck? Lifehouse are just the best live band around at the moment (note: I said 'BAND' not 'ARTIST'!)

and, finally:

I'm going to see Rufus Wainwright in December.

Edited to say: How could I forget Jorane?!? I saw her at the Vancouver Folk Music Festival in 2004. Amazing cellist and vocalist; her songs are so pretty and haunting!

Artists I have to see live in the future:

Oasis (they're past their best I know. So sue me, I'm Mancunian! *hangs head in shame about not having seen them on their home turf!*)

Dido - I *always* miss her gigs being advertised! I think she needs some new PR people!

Alanis Morissette - she played Manchester when I was doing my AS exams so I couldn't go! Soooo unfair! :'(

Blue Rodeo - these guys played a few gigs down South (London and the surrounding area) the week I went on holiday to Canada, how unfair is that?!?

I'd also LOVE to see Sarah McLachlan again just because she's the best!

I've seen Meat Loaf, The Stampeders, Radiohead, Adam Gregory, Jason McCoy and Theory of a Deadman. But Meat Loaf was my favorite.

aawee....Dance2nite926...the concert was awesome, my only cmplaint is that they drag out some of the songs way too long...if you want, you are welcome to sneak into my very large bag when i go see the Rolling Stones next week
*sneaks into bag*
*steals one of the very expensive tshirts*

i just got tickets to see Cream at madison square garden!!! i'm so excited...they are nosebleed seats but hey i aint complaining

I’ve been to a few concerts in my lifetime, not just here, but also when I was still living in South Africa. The last one I went to was Switchfoot in February this year, and it was just awesome, more so because my friend and I got to meet the boys themselves. Whoo hoo! What a lovely bunch of guys, if not a little on the short side. :lol:

Before that, though, I went to see:

AUSTRALIA
The Offspring
Killing Heidi
Here & Now 80's tour (ft. my all-time favourite singer, Belinda Carlisle)
Rock-It (w/Blink-182. Well, sort of – I only stayed for about half the time because: a) I was really there to see the Blink boys, and was mad as hell they cancelled, and b) I spent a fair bit of time fighting off drunken twats in the crowd. The guy I went with looked a bit scared ‘cos I was really letting some of those morons have it :lol:).

SOUTH AFRICA
Savage Garden (took my Dad with and converted him, lol)
Westlife
Coleske (South African band)
Vengaboys

That’s all I can remember for now. Upcoming concerts I’m going to see are Garbage and Simple Plan / All-American Rejects, both next month. :D

I've seen Meat Loaf, The Stampeders, Radiohead, Adam Gregory, Jason McCoy and Theory of a Deadman. But Meat Loaf was my favorite.

ToaD! Gah! I love them! They came to my city back in August, but it was at a nightclub so I couldn't go. :(

I can't wait to see Bowling For Soup in concert in swansea on October 12th!!

Whoo! :D I'll be seeing Nightwish in 5 days! :D I'm excited and still don't have a good camera. I just hope one of the band members stays in one place long enough for my camera to take its picture. :eek: And the best thing is? Apart from Nightwish, I get to go to London! :D

Have a nice time seeing Bowling for soup, Katy! ;)

Back