Concerts.

Awesome! :D I went to a Tori Amos concert earlier this year. She is just so great! :)

Kazzy, you're so lucky to get to see Nightwish. I promise you it's gonna be an amazing experience :)

I just got tickets for 2 gigs, Bowling for Soup in Manchester on October 10th and Feeder in Blackpool on November 21st.

WOO HOO!

I've only been to one concert and that was Red Hot Chili Peppers in Hyde park (london) last year. The set was amazing but they had a sh*t warm up band called Chicks on Speed or something like that. I would love to Hoobastank live.

Wow, I was going to go to that concert...but I had exams at the time :( Glad it was pretty good :D though never heard of that warm up band before.

I've only been to 2 concerts in my life and they were...

Barenaked Ladies
Dido

I will be adding a third one to the list when my younger sister and I attend the Gwen Stefani concert in my hometown on November 20th. I'm so excited. Her album is amazing and I know I'm gonna have a blast. Yay! :D

I've seen:
Flogging Molly
Jason Mraz
Street Dogs
Apocalyptica
Evanescence
& a couple of others you won't know

I'm going to see:
Flogging Molly
Millencolin
The White Stripes
Mando Diao
Evanescence
& a couple of others you won't know

I would have loved to see:
The Pogues
The Clash
Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros
The Sex Pistols
Johnny Cash
Nirvana

*doh*

Hope I'll see:
Green Day
Eminem
System Of A Down
The Streets
Kaiser Chiefs

:D

Omg.

I just had the most amazing experience of my life. :D Nightiwh was amazing! They sang most of the songs I loved even SLEEPING SUN! And they sung Kuolema Teikee, it was so beautiful, more beautiful than it is on the album. So good. :D But...I LOST MY DISPOSABLE CAMERA! lmao, I don't know but I also lost my jacket which was carrying my camera. :lol:

Omg.

I just had the most amazing experience of my life. :D Nightiwh was amazing! They sang most of the songs I loved even SLEEPING SUN! And they sung Kuolema Teikee, it was so beautiful, more beautiful than it is on the album. So good. :D But...I LOST MY DISPOSABLE CAMERA! lmao, I don't know but I also lost my jacket which was carrying my camera. :lol:

Glad you had a good time Kazzy ... too bad about your camera though! :)

Whoo hoo! :D Saw Garbage play their final concert (for now) last night - I'm still a little too zonked out to go into all the details right now, but what I will say is this:

a) It was absolutely friggin' awesome;
b) They played for two full hours, the whole time of which I spent up on my feet (thereby rendering my seat pointless :lol:); and
c) Shirley looked very good for someone who's nearly 40, and continuously ran around the stage with the zest of someone in their 20's. :lol:

We-ell, that's one down for this month, one more (Simple Plan) to go. :D

I've seen Pearl Jam twice. I also saw Jonathan Rice and Brendan Benson in Manchester over the summer and they were both incredible.

I have also seen some great Canadian bands, such as The Tragically Hip, Rheostatics, Eric's Trip, SNFU, and the Smalls, to name a few. All were great and pretty cheap to get in.

Back