"Cockroaches" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Is it just me or does the interview seem a little confusing and short? The last answer from Gary about George and Matthew also talks about Sara and someone unraveling. That doesn't seem to fit in or make sense with the rest of the article. I think TV Guide accidentally left out some questions.

I found the article long and very interesting and totally together, they were mostly joshing and joking and with a *wink* and a twinkle about the show and their lives and it was cute and so fun to read..totally delightful.. so serious on the show, and so fun when interviewed, their the best! and I thought the TV Guide interviwer asked a lot of pertinet questions and got great answers from them! guess everyone perceives and interprets things differently ;)

LibertyBell said:
Toots said:
This whole thing with Warrick came on so sudden. One moment he's fine and dandy, and the next thing we know he's popping pills and his behavior is totally altered. Just that quick. Very odd.

I'd have to respectfully disagree. Like purejoy said, we haven't seen that much of him lately, so it would be kind of impossible to rush it, and it's not like he was fine and dandy before Sara saw him with the pills in Goodbye and Good Luck (one of the first mentions of it, if I recall correctly). The trigger could have been his break up with Tina, which was mentioned in A La Cart (I'd like to believe this was it because then we would actually see some semblance of a storyline in relation to Warrick's marriage). But none of this, of course, is going to take away from the fact that I'm glad we'll be getting more of Gary Dourdan, I've been missing him.

And since I don't think I said it before, the Nick & Warrick argument should be good. That part I'm looking forward to.

Well said. I have to admit I was WTF? when I first saw this episode. But after I took a breath I realized that this could be from his divorce. The stress and maybe something else to that is going on that we may not know yet. I just hope we know what brought Warrick to this point. I'm a huge fan of his character and of YoBling! No matter how this plays out it will definately effect the rest of the team in certian ways. Cath might be able to get him to open up a bit, or maybe not. And from seeign the newer previews, I'm looking forward to the arguement between Nick & Warrick.

PS~ I have asked this elsewhere but for anyone who was curious, the pills that Warrick were taking are in fact sleeping pills. I've actually checked. So it is not a lie!!

GSRLUVER said:
Is it just me or does the interview seem a little confusing and short? The last answer from Gary about George and Matthew also talks about Sara and someone unraveling. That doesn't seem to fit in or make sense with the rest of the article. I think TV Guide accidentally left out some questions.

The TV Guide website doesn't do the entire article. They left out more than half. They do want you to buy the magazine. :lol: Here's some scans I found on YTDAW of the article as it appears in the actual printed issue. :)

TV Guide page #1
TV Guide page #2

Remember to click on the little arrow thingy in the bottom corner. Once you blow it up you can read it pretty good. :)

Susan

ETA: Here's another blurb from the TV Guide website on tonights episode. It doesn't really say much but that's the way they are.

CSI Preview: Legendary Film Director's Connection

Thanks for that, blackflag. Loved the Matthew McConaguhey bit. And the "they tape you whether you're scratching your butt or got a finger up you nose". :lol: It's nice to see that they're such great friends (not that it wasn't obvious, considering how clearly it comes across on screen.

Thanks blackflag. Everything makes so much more sense to me now! :lol:

Since Gary specifically mentioned Jorja leaving, I'm guessing there will be a comment from Warrick to Grissom tonight like, "No wonder Sara left you!" as it has been rumoured.

Ooh, he really was rumored to say that? I definitely disliked GSR, but even that comment's harsh! So psyched for the ep! :D

woah! :eek: Intense...

For the first couple of minutes i thought it wasn't csi...the whole episode had a completely different feel to it. The camera work, effects and music were very different. It felt more like a movie than a tv show.

But it wasn't over the top drama, it seemed more real. Especially since it was prescription drugs, which is very common for people to get addicted to, since they don't think of them as 'drugs'. At least he didn't turn into a meth addict or something.

Also, the strip club wasn't out of place, it made sense why he was there, since it tied into the story. Although that sequence where he was with the girl was messed up! This reminded me a lot of 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas", a Johnny Depp movie. Actually the beginning part with the kids in the convertible is similar to the opening of that movie as well. I think that was on purpose.

Its also good to see some vegas storylines, this was definitely one of them.

Warrick was great of course, good to see him back. Although he stated since Sara left the team felt disconnected, but its been like that for awhile. The whole of season 7 felt like that. And especially for Warrick. It sounds like Tina cheated on him.

Good to see everyone getting more screentime as well. But I don't think they are going to go very long without adding another female....unfortunately they can't have a tv show with almost all men.

This season is finally starting! It is getting so much better now!

Warrick's not looking too good. His face looks fuller, almost puffy. That could be due to a good make-up job by the make-up artists to make him look physically bad due to his insomnia and abuse of prescriptive drugs.

That obese, hirsute club owner was so gross looking. His body was so hairy, he reminded me of a bear. I couldn't wait for him to get out of the picture.

Aww, I thought Warrick was looking fine.

I also like how we got back to the science. You saw the scenes of Nick processing, analyses in the lab being done... 15 more minutes left, though, so I'll be back. Not bad so far.

Yeah, the scene with him and that one chick was kiiiinda weird. Overall the ep wasn't bad... wasn't great. Probably a 7.5 on my scale... I dunno

Back