Chronicles of Las Vegas (FanFic Series)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Crumbs, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

hypered001: Thanks again for your kind comments! :)

NOW, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry this is so much later than I originally planned to release part two, but jetlag has hit me harder than I expected and an unexpected weekend trip left me without a computer! I hope you haven't lost your faith in me! :p

Anyway, without further ado, here is part two!

PART TWO

I promise that part three won't take as long to be released and hopefully I'll have it up sometime tomorrow evening!

Although please feel free to read and review! :hugegrin:

2. hypered001

hypered001 Dead on Arrival

Aww poor Greggo! Tense stuff Crumbs. I like the bit of poking fun at Starbucks, with them having excessive amounts of locations and the non-sensical gibberish their staff spout out!:thumbsup:

3. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

hypered001: I HAD to make a Starbucks comment somewhere! :p

Okay, part three wasn't too late! Woohoo!

Hopefully it'll make up for last time anyway! Enjoy!

PART THREE

The fourth and final part will hopefully be up tomorrow. If not, it will be Friday (as Thursday is a VERY big day for me), this will probably mean that the story due this Friday will be pushed back a week as well I'm afraid, but hopefully this story shall make up for it! :)

4. hypered001

Ooh the suspense! Rest assured Crumbs we'll still be here waiting for the next story no matter how long it takes, it's better off done well rather than rushed and sloppy.:thumbsup:

5. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

I'd just like to say, thanks for your patience, it's been one heck of a week and I've had very little time to write. BUT it's here, finally Part 4 is ready and available to read so without further ado, here's a linky.

PART FOUR

Hope you enjoy it and that it was worth the wait! It's a little fast-paced but hopefully it should pretty much tie-up everything from the past seven stories.

The next story will be here on Friday and it's a little lighter, focusing on a more
    humorous case. I'll post a teaser for it sometime tomorrow.

Thanks all for your patience and I hope you enjoy reading it! :)

6. hypered001

Whew, greggo got lucky that time! Hopefully we'll see more of Amy in future, she seems like a promising character. :thumbsup:

7. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Guess what, I'm back!

I am really, really, REALLY sorry about the 2 month delay without telling you anything! If I'd known it would be this long before I get another story out I would have honestly let you know a lot longer beforehand. However, it's been a really busy time for me, I've gone away a lot, my laptop's broken and I recently moved to uni. (And the work is beginning to pile up.)

Despite this however, I am definitely going to keep these stories coming because I'm having a great time writing and hopefully you're all enjoying reading them! So it's with great pleasure that I finally give you the eighth story in Chronicles of Las Vegas! :D

PREVIOUS STORIES

It's not necessary to read the series in order but here's a list of previous stories if you're looking for a starting point.

1X01 A MIDSUMMER NIGHTMARE (17/06/2011)
    1X02 CRUNCH TIME (24/06/2011)
    1X03 RUSH HOUR (01/07/2011)
    1X04 DEEP FREEZE (08/07/2011)
    1X05 TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE (15/07/2011)
    1X06 BLOOD EAGLE (1) (22/07/2011)
    1X07 SIRENS (2) (12/08/2011)

1X08 THE HOUSE OF IRONY

Summary: The CSI team is sent out to investigate the death of one of Vegas' most influential entrepreneurs, but the case takes a twist when it's discovered that the crime scene itself may be responsible for the man's death.

PART ONE

Warnings: Adult Themes

Due to my increased workload, my updates will be less frequent and less regular, but I hope to get part two up within the next 2-4 days but as you all know, I'm useless at making promises, but I can assure you it won't be two months! :lol:

Enjoy! :cool:

Link to my FanFiction.Net Profile

8. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

No comments? Aww. :(

My fault I guess for taking an unexpected three month hiatus.

Anyway, I got round to updating part two of The House of Irony finally! Sorry it's late. (Starting to turn into David a bit here. :p)

PART TWO

Hope you enjoy it! I'll try and update soon! :)

9. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Hmm... no replies again. :( I guess it's pretty quiet in this forum nowadays.

Anyway, part three of The House of Irony is up again. I'm getting no better at updating on time but alas, hope this chapter is sufficient.

PART THREE

Hope you all enjoy it, I'll try and update soon. I hope to get a new story out this upcoming Friday too. :) [/famouslastwords]

10. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Well, I may be talking to a brick wall here, but maybe there are some hidden readers out there.

The final part of The House of Irony has finally been completed. You can access the story in the link below. Feel free to read and review.

PART FOUR

The next story is due to be released this upcoming Friday (Nov 25) and it is entitled Dreaming of a Normal Death. It will also be a Sara-centric story. If I get any reviews I'll post a teaser about it mid-week but if not I'll wait until Friday.

If there are any readers out there, hope you're enjoying the stories and thanks for reading. :)

11. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Well despite not getting any comments from my last story, I'm still gonna press on with the series. It's been a while since I've started a new story but I think I've got this one planned out pretty well so there shouldn't be any excessive delays with this one! :)

PREVIOUS STORIES

It's not necessary to read the series in order but here's a list of previous stories if you're looking for a starting point.

1X01 A MIDSUMMER NIGHTMARE (17/06/2011)
    1X02 CRUNCH TIME (24/06/2011)
    1X03 RUSH HOUR (01/07/2011)
    1X04 DEEP FREEZE (08/07/2011)
    1X05 TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE (15/07/2011)
    1X06 BLOOD EAGLE (1) (22/07/2011)
    1X07 SIRENS (2) (12/08/2011)
    1X08 THE HOUSE OF IRONY (21/10/2011)

1X09 DREAMING OF A NORMAL DEATH

Summary: Whilst investigating the death of a young man who was brutally lynched, Sara feels dangerously empathetic towards the girlfriend of the victim, possibly even jeopardising her own career and well-being as a result.

This story is Sara-centric.

Warnings:
    Adult Themes
    Disturbing and violent content.

PART ONE

Hope you enjoy it, don't be shy to leave a review or a comment! :cool:

Link to my FanFiction.Net Profile