Character development or lack there of?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Natalia, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ I would definitely like to see something on Frank. Brass has the odd episode over on Vegas, Frank should have an epi. Or even an odd mention of his private life would be an improvement!

2. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

They'd done a couple of those (Bait), (Dispo Day, I think), but it's been a long time.

3. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

i agree too because i really miss something about Ryan. i haven't seen latest season but i've seen some pieces in youtube and it seems Ryan's character has changed a lot and honestly some of these changes i don't like, for example, his physical appearance. i really miss his 5, 6 season look, but i kinda liked his 8 season look in some early episodes. but if i were writers i'd definately put something more in his character. i wanna see him more screen time and he needs some dark secrets and more action and of course romance :hugegrin: :D

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Physically,he's getting back to his old self.The promo pics for the finale even have his hair looking more like last season. Now if the writers and TPTB would just get back to some of his earlier characteristics,and let us know a little more about his character ,we would be a little happier.

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Physically,he's getting back to his old self.The promo pics for the finale even have his hair looking more like last season. Now if the writers and TPTB would just get back to some of his earlier characteristics,and let us know a little more about his character ,we would be a little happier.[/QUOTE]

now that's what i'm talking about :)
    some weeks ago i saw first few episodes of 6 season and i liked how Ryan looked.

7. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

Happy Skippy me likey your avatar!

8. TwilightStar91

TwilightStar91 Victim

Hey, I haven't posted here but I agree with someone before - what happened to Madison? And even though it can't be used now, I would have loved to see more of the family team dynamic surrounding Horatio as the father figure and Alexx as the mother figure. Even if that could be used now with a little reunion in Alexx's remade backyard?

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner