Celebrity News

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Their dad is in Vegas partying constantly, he's in our news here almost daily [see Vegas thread} and drinking his butt off, so I don't think he gives a ratts a.. either, poor little boys :(

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with desertwind. He doesn't care about the boys, all he care about his meal and he is going to use his boys to get Britney's money. What about the other boys that he shared with Shar Jackson? He went to Vegas and leave the boys in the hotel, I don't know if he got nanny to stay with them or not. He went to party all the time.

I got a question, how he going to paid the lawyer and judge? He is broke and don't have a job when his music was a flop.

3. Desertwind

Kevin Federline s a low life scum bag, constantly partying, and going through the millions he skimmed off her, and his ex girlfriend Shar with her two kids a boy and girl, are seen her with him and she states "he's the salt of the earth" of course, he's paying her the big bucks to keep her quiet, about anything nasty :mad:those baby boys should be with someone who cares and wants to be with them, not out drinking and carousing around till 3 and 4 am :( and on another outlandish and outrageous, and sickening story, here's one that' tops the list right now, that Larry Birkhead was having, [well you read it] with Howard K. Stern, hell, he wouldn't even shake hands with him, and can't stand him, and this is so off the wall :confused:and unbeliveable :eek:

http://www.tmz.com/

4. Desertwind

More celeb. news, from Madonna, Paris, Bucky and Foxy Brown... and more! ;)

5. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

desertwind, please post ACTUAL news, for example "Britney Spears marries Paris Hilton" and an article. It doesn't have to be long, but it should be news.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

LOL :lol: I almost spit my water all over the screen. :p

Vanessa Hudgens appologizes for the nude photos here. :p How embarrassing! :lol:

NEW YORK - The Walt Disney Co. is sticking with the 18-year-old star of its wildly successful “High School Musical” franchise, despite her “lapse in judgment” in posing for racy photos that were leaked to the Internet.

The 18-year-old star of Disney Channel’s wildly successful “High School Musical” franchise apologized on Friday. The photos show a coquettishly smiling Hudgens posing naked in a bedroom with a red curtain behind her.

“I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me,” Hudgens said in a statement. “I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends.”[/u]

7. Desertwind

HMMM OK, but the LINK is the NEWS ;) if I posted the news, there'd be no point for the link :confused: but here's one although it will be the same on the link.. Larry Birkhead threw a hugh birthday party for his darling girl Dannilyn on her 1st birthday, and to me, went waaay overboard, it must have cost a small fortune, and for a 1 yer, old, too overwhemlming and gaudy, what's up for her 2nd B-day :rolleyes:

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^I actually see it as a great party. They were also mourning the loss of her brother Daniel and mother Anna and it was nice to see them spend the money on not just throwing a great first birthday, but also celebrating the life of her mother and brother.

9. Desertwind

Tonight is the MTV awards, and Britney Spears will be headlining.. it's a comeback of sorts.. and hopefully will rekindle her sagging career :( do we care?

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I think what SunsetBoulevard means is that rather than posting a short line and the link, post the actual news and then a link (you only need to post the link to state the sorce of the information, you need to provide the storey in your post. ;)

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Britney was so bad :lol: She was obviously lip synching and didn't even make the effort to look interested in performing.

I loved all the other preformes, though. :) (But I think Sarah Silverman was terribly unfunny and people were booing her).

12. Desertwind

I totally agree,this morning in our local paper she was on the front page, and it said "BRITNEY'S PERFORMANCE A BUST" [it was live from THE PALMS] the traffic was horrific...I was going "WHAT" when watching, she's packed on the pounds, and was going though the motions, of dancing like a robot, with a fake painted grin, and then this morning, I read she lip-sync, as well she was just awful.. go away, or bring back the bubbly, sparkling Britney of the past, and that Silverman.. I couldn't believe the garbage that poured out of her mouth, and no one was laughing :mad:she stunk, how embarassing, after her, I tuned it out, and watched 'Meet The Fockers' much better! if you'd lke to see how she looked scroll down a ways!

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeah, I heard MTV promised Britney that Sarah would NOT make any jokes about her kids, yet Sarah still said they were the cutest mistakes, and other rude comment. That was moments before Britney performed so I think she was really pissed off. However, that's no excuse for how bad she was. I have no idea what was going through her mind but everyone was talking about her performance and she looked like she didn't give a damn about it. I hate to say it, but I actually thought she could make a comeback. Looks like she's in worse shape then everyone thought. (Literally :p)

Edit: Nevermind, Sarah's 'jokes' were after Britney's performance. Now I'm even more confused as to why she was so bad. :eek:

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I apologize if this sounds crule, mean or whatever but I have to honest here,as far as Britney goes, she brought it on herself. I have detested her ever since i can remember so I cannot feel bad for her and I must say that I have been enjoying her downfall. I hoped she would screw up her comeback but I did not expect her to. If she was so serious about coming back then maybe she sould have concentrated on the performance and some practice instead of partying all night. Nobody to blame but herself.

Although I agree Sarah Silverman was out of line (and unfunny) I mean making fun of Britney is one thing but making fun of her kids is just wrong. :(

15. Desertwind

Britney Spears backstage drama at the MTV VMA's included her insistence that she have brown hair. But she was overruled by her management team and she wore extensions from Jessical Simpson's Hair-u-Wear line. Vegas Confidential has learned. Backstage spies say Spears pitched a fit. She had arranged for her own hair stylist to make the trip for $10,000. "She wanted to go brown, but her people said "No way" a backstage soruce said. The New York Post reported that she showed up 3-1/2 hours late, for rehearsal "and walked in drinking a frozen Margarita. It was so disrespectful" [so on top of everthing else she was buzzed on stage as well!] :(

Norm Clarke..LVRJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.