Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So TV Guide put out there magazine today for next week and there is an article about Miami and Eric and Calleigh......

The pic.. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/joanie-S_08/pictuchaaaa.jpg

And this next part is more about Eric and Cal so if you don't want to know or not into that....don't read....I'm serious.

For those who are asking, sure.. I'll tell you all whatelse is in the article.

The questions that they're asked are like, what was the kiss like? and Did you practice? To which Emily answered that she practiced on her boyfriend how she was going to kiss Adam.

They were also asked why the relationship is happening now. Something I thought was interesting is Emily saying that she doesn't think it's Eric and Calleigh's first kiss. She thinks the relationship started after Calleigh was kidknapped and Eric drove her home.

All credit goes to JoannaRose897 for scanning the pic and giving the skinny on the article.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OH....MY.....GOODNESS

Wow..I bet the folks in the EC thread are falling on the floor. Wow...It's finally happening...how....odd....

Yeah, we pretty much are. :lol: We're probably gonna name our new shipper thread "Eric & Calleigh #34: GOING CANON, BABY!"

Hehe, twas my idea, too. *curtsies*

You should check out our last thread, #33... we finished it in about 20 days. We ARE that crazy. :guffaw:

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID U SEE THAT???? people pliz tell me that kiss was real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw the new promo and let me say I screamed!!! The sad thing is that I am the only one in my house right now!

"...not even a threat...not even an arrest...can keep them apart." AND THEY KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Whoo-hoo, finally! What we've all been waiting for since season 5. Well, personally, I've been waiting for it since the first episode! :drool::drool:
Now I'm wondering why they did this! How am I supposed to survive until next Monday! This sucks! :confused: How long until we see the promo on YouTube?

I'm crying because I am so over joyed this is going to be the best eppy....... I am just so happy I have waited for the longest time for the kiss..... For something....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw the new promo and let me say I screamed!!! The sad thing is that I am the only one in my house right now!

"...not even a threat...not even an arrest...can keep them apart." AND THEY KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Whoo-hoo, finally! What we've all been waiting for since season 5. Well, personally, I've been waiting for it since the first episode! :drool::drool:
Now I'm wondering why they did this! How am I supposed to survive until next Monday! This sucks! :confused: How long until we see the promo on YouTube?

I know! This is just crazy! A whole week... will be the longest week ever!!!

OMG:eek::eek: I can not wait until Monday. I was the only one who screamed when I saw that, my family looked at me like I had 3 heads. The guy that plays Eric's father looks really familiar.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT STOP SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Im sooooo happy right now!!!!! :lol:

Thank you so much for the promo squinn1201!

:lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw:

Hahaha...I love you guys....I was surprised they actually showed the kiss in the promo! I figured they would just show until right before.

The more EP & AR go on promoting themselves, the more it comes off as looking fake. It doesn't even look like Eric & Calleigh, it looks like Adam & Emily acting. I've never seen a "romantic" chemistry between these 2 (no matter how much they've tried to sell me on it), & the arc itself has been something straight out of a damn soap opera. Man get's shot in the head, has amnesia, falls for friend. Woman sleeps with another man for 2 years, faces death, then finally falls for friend when no one else is an option. That's so ridiculous, & far from being natural.

It's pretty pathetic that the actors have to "create" thier own background for their characters' "love story" when it's so obvious that TPTB didn't actually write it for them. What a joke, it's a shame that Miami has stooped to the level of complete absurdity. I'd rather watch Stetler suck face with a dead man than watch Eric & Calleigh pretend to be madly in love. ;)

The more EP & AR go on promoting themselves, the more it comes off as looking fake. It doesn't even look like Eric & Calleigh, it looks like Adam & Emily acting. I've never seen a "romantic" chemistry between these 2 (no matter how much they've tried to sell me on it), & the arc itself has been something straight out of a damn soap opera. Man get's shot in the head, has amnesia, falls for friend. Woman sleeps with another man for 2 years, faces death, then finally falls for friend when no one else is an option. That's so ridiculous, & far from being natural.

It's pretty pathetic that the actors have to "create" thier own background for their characters' "love story" when it's so obvious that TPTB didn't actually write it for them. What a joke, it's a shame that Miami has stooped to the level of complete absurdity. I'd rather watch Stetler suck face with a dead man than watch Eric & Calleigh pretend to be madly in love. ;)

Well it's your opinion and of course it's your right, but I don't agree with you. I think there is a chemistry between them and they definitely don't have to pretend anything. Though I think that there was a chemistry between Natalia and Eric also. :)

Can all of the Calleigh/Eric comments now move to the shipping area?No one is really bringing up any spoiler info ,and OMG,OMG they kissed over and over isn't really spoiler material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back