Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Yeah, we pretty much are. :lol: We're probably gonna name our new shipper thread "Eric & Calleigh #34: GOING CANON, BABY!"

Hehe, twas my idea, too. *curtsies*

You should check out our last thread, #33... we finished it in about 20 days. We ARE that crazy. :guffaw:

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHA I go over there occasionally, but not regularly.

*goes over there to become a regular*

3. Kassan

Kassan Victim

4. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I

5. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID U SEE THAT???? people pliz tell me that kiss was real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw the new promo and let me say I screamed!!! The sad thing is that I am the only one in my house right now!

"...not even a threat...not even an arrest...can keep them apart." AND THEY KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Whoo-hoo, finally! What we've all been waiting for since season 5. Well, personally, I've been waiting for it since the first episode! :drool::drool:
    Now I'm wondering why they did this! How am I supposed to survive until next Monday! This sucks! :confused: How long until we see the promo on YouTube?

7. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

I'm crying because I am so over joyed this is going to be the best eppy....... I am just so happy I have waited for the longest time for the kiss..... For something....

8. Kassan

Kassan Victim

I know! This is just crazy! A whole week... will be the longest week ever!!!

9. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

OMG:eek::eek: I can not wait until Monday. I was the only one who screamed when I saw that, my family looked at me like I had 3 heads. The guy that plays Eric's father looks really familiar.

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

11. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I CANT STOP SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
    Im sooooo happy right now!!!!! :lol:

Thank you so much for the promo squinn1201!

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

:lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw:

Hahaha...I love you guys....I was surprised they actually showed the kiss in the promo! I figured they would just show until right before.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The more EP & AR go on promoting themselves, the more it comes off as looking fake. It doesn't even look like Eric & Calleigh, it looks like Adam & Emily acting. I've never seen a "romantic" chemistry between these 2 (no matter how much they've tried to sell me on it), & the arc itself has been something straight out of a damn soap opera. Man get's shot in the head, has amnesia, falls for friend. Woman sleeps with another man for 2 years, faces death, then finally falls for friend when no one else is an option. That's so ridiculous, & far from being natural.

It's pretty pathetic that the actors have to "create" thier own background for their characters' "love story" when it's so obvious that TPTB didn't actually write it for them. What a joke, it's a shame that Miami has stooped to the level of complete absurdity. I'd rather watch Stetler suck face with a dead man than watch Eric & Calleigh pretend to be madly in love. ;)

14. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well it's your opinion and of course it's your right, but I don't agree with you. I think there is a chemistry between them and they definitely don't have to pretend anything. Though I think that there was a chemistry between Natalia and Eric also. :)

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Can all of the Calleigh/Eric comments now move to the shipping area?No one is really bringing up any spoiler info ,and OMG,OMG they kissed over and over isn't really spoiler material.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.