Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I have always liked that about CSILV and would love to see it on Miami.It wasn't just the team getting together,it was the team being supportive of one another.There are several episodes coming up where the Miami team could have the opportunity to be there for each other,but I'm sure it won't happen.Maybe a scene of the Miami team enjoying themselves after hours could be the cliff hanger for the season finale.:lol:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  2. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

I don't want to be jump to conclusions about what they will do with the Julia Kyle and Horatio story-line until I see it for myself. How do we know Kyle isn't working in the Morgue to earn some credits in school? I don't think the story-line is getting boring I think it's a good story-line that has a lot of potential if handled right by the writers. it comes down to what the writers want to do, we have all waited for Eric and Calleigh to finally be together and they have handled that story-line well, I think the same can be said about the Horatio and Kyle story-line A lot of people like it and I want to see where it goes...

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Being that Kyle was already 16 when H finds him,perhaps the two can explore what out of state college he will attend.Kyle can then just drop in occasionally(during school breaks) and not take away from crime aspect of the show.But it does all come down to what the writers and TPTB want.

PS. Not all were waiting for Calleigh and Eric to be together.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

At this point, that would be life changing for this group. :lol: How sad really.

5. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

can't wait for more Ron Saris-I thought he was a good "bad guy" and hopefully history don't repeat itself-maybe he'll pull a gun on Julia and Kyle will be upset to almost see his mom get shot but then his dad will save the day I guess...I think Kyle working the morgue is okay-I would rather see snippets of him in H's life cause I think it really adds to H to be a dad...it doesn't have to eat up an entire hour just once in awhile be around his kid...

6. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

i was thinking about the season finale will bring together the team more than ever and have ALL of them in one scene after all the Russian mob did to them.

7. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I agree. I don't see the harm if we see a minute of him here and there. As long as he doesn't magically go from 17 to 25 in one season and become a CSI himself, I'm a happy camper. :lol:

8. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Yep, seeing them all happy and together at some random bar or diner would make us all go "uh oh, what are they plotting evily now?" Who's gonna die next? Who's gonna get kidnapped? Who's gonna miraculously become a parent? That kinda stuff.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, it wouldn't have to be all of them. Maybe just the two younger guys or maybe the two ladies. Or maybe the four of them. Just something to let us know they are friends as well as co-workers. They could always tie a crime scene into it. Maybe Natalia and Valera (who are clearly friends) go to a movie together and find a dead body in the ladies restroom... or better yet, they find someone dead whose body is sitting up inside one of those racing video games seats. :lol:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I still like my idea of the team meeting after hours being the cliff hanger or the finale.
    We can then wonder all summer if this is really the team or imposters,if Eric and Ryan will have a disagreement,If anyone drinks too much,etc....Just kidding. They could all meet though and perhaps find a body in the ladies or mens room,coat room parking ramp etc.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Maybe Ray Jr. could be in a play at school and the whole team can go to see it. Then they find one of the teachers dead backstage or something.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

So TV Guide put out there magazine today for next week and there is an article about Miami and Eric and Calleigh......

The pic.. http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/joanie-S_08/pictuchaaaa.jpg

And this next part is more about Eric and Cal so if you don't want to know or not into that....don't read....I'm serious.

All credit goes to JoannaRose897 for scanning the pic and giving the skinny on the article.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Is this supposed to happen in the ep next week or later on in the season?

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It is supposed to happen in the next ep....716 "Sink or Swim" which will air next week, March 2nd. Finally a NEW ep!!

Calleighericfan posted this about the CTV promo for next week......

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OH....MY.....GOODNESS

Wow..I bet the folks in the EC thread are falling on the floor. Wow...It's finally happening...how....odd....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.