Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't know to be honest....I thinking that his dad has *some* idea b/c he comes to the lab b/c his son is missing....he didn't show up at school. In fact I think he was abducted outside of school. So Billy's dad shows up b/c he learns the kid is missing and probably puts two and two together. Ryan isn't there and H recognizes him and then H looks into what happened to the kid and probably figures out what is going on.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm really looking forward to this episode.I keep coming up with more and more questions and scenes in my head.It makes sense that the dad, while not knowing for sure has a feeling that something has happened with Ryan too.

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Most likely H will sense awkward behavior in Ryan and then when Mark comes looking for Billy he'll put those two things together. I also read he finds the kidnapper's accomplice, who pretty much spills the beans.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I personally think Ryan will have like a black eye or at least some visible bruises/injuries. I figure that in the beginning of the episode Calleigh will notice and ask him about it. Then he'll just lie. I think it would be more realistic to at least have some sort of mark on his face.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It would be realistic,but the mob also wants him to tamper with evidence,be able to work so they probably wouldn't leave too many bruises.They would probably leave more body bruises.

6. gopens

gopens Victim

I just hope they don't end up making Ryan look bad again in this episode, like they did in Ressurection. Hopefully, Ryan will for once, be the hero.

7. Wasabi Power

Me too! But I think with the evidence at hand, Ryan being blackmailed and tortured, that things will even out. From what I understand, though he tries messing with evidence, they still get the bad guy.

What I really hope is that it doesn't destroy more trust with his teammates.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, I'm sure Calleigh will forgive him when she finds out about him being tortured/beaten and Billy being kidnapped because that's just the kind of person she is. Eric has never really trusted Ryan much at all (still has issues with him replacing Speed), so I don't know how much more they can destroy there. :lol: There wasn't much to destroy to begin with. :lol:

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I hope that is something that is shown in the episode and we aren't left to assume that Calleigh forgives him. The forgiveness or understanding portion of the story(at least on Miami) seems to be left out quite a bit.I would actually like to see Eric tell Ryan he could understand what he did,what a difficult position he was in,etc.

10. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hello and goodday on this beautifull day.

With the rumour of Stetlers return and the fact that I just wached some season 1 epi. I wonder whether or not they will try to revive the "You got my job" conflict between character as they did with Caruso and Kim Delany(?). If not Stetler himself then someone else. The storyline is plausible and would/could divide the team to some degree. But I don`t quite know, how I feel about more characterdriven drama this season. And next season???.
    I actually belive they should stick to completing the exsisting characters and leave the characterdrama for a while. We have more then one kidnapping of teammember, more then one character in Stetlers spotlight.

So...I donĀ“t know. I actually would like to see them leave Miami again as in the Brazilepisodes. But that would be expensive --I know--. If one or two members went to Alaska? to complete an investigation. Having a part of the episode taking place in Los A would be the easy way out or San Fransisco.

11. anamarya

anamarya Witness

i'm sure that she'll understand, actually i'm sure that the "girls"will understand. maybe even Eric will understand, in the light of his latest experiences. if the will actually let us see that portion of the charactrs interaction, well.. that's another story....

12. Wasabi Power

Yeah, I agree.
    I think Ryan and Natalia of all people should be able to relate to eachother best in this case, since she faced trust issues for being the mole and all a while ago. Besides that connection, I always believed they complimented each other best, mainly because Natalia always seemed the most intimate and forgiving when it came to Ryan and his troubles. For some reason I have always detected that, but it could just be me...
    I at least hope for once there can be a sentimental conversation between Ryan and someone else.

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, the main reason I'm wanting this story line to happen is the emotional repercussions from it. I have noticed the Nat thing too, Wasabi Power. Not saying this in a shipper sense (mainly because I don't ship them) but I think it would be good for them to have Natalia talk/comfort Ryan. It would give poor Eva some face time and opportunity for her to tell something about herself.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I like Ryan/Nat as friends too (only as friends though).

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To be honest, next week's episode looks pretty goofy.

At least everyone was in the promo though.

The last little thing they showed with E&C was really weird....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.