Catherine/Adam #1-Not The First Time Around, But The Second

Re: Warrick & the jazz singer

^He was soooo nice in the end of 7x11. I couldn't believe it was him! I'm sure he has changed.
I do hope Catherine would take the chance again. Maybe they had a drink when the ep ended - for the second time around :p

Re: Catherine/Adam #1

*squees and runs around the room* I LOVE that picture of the arm stroking. It's so hot ;)

And that picture from the car 0 also very very hot.

I hope that Adam is really changing. It would be nice :)

Catherine/Adam #1~Not the first time around, but the second

I don't really believe that Eddie was the first guy she was with that was like that. If you remember in Living Legend, she would've "had some fun" with Mickey Dunn if he'd have shown up that night, and she was only a teenager back then. But I'm sure she knew of his bad boy reputation. I'm guessing she's been around the "bad boys" all of her life. That's why I think if Adam's around a little more, she'll be intrigued by his rough edges.

Re: Catherine/Adam #1~Not the first time around, but the sec

Some women are drawn to bad boys, I believe Catherine is one of them.

Not all women want men who are "sweetness and light", they want boys with a rough edge-"bad boys".

Now, these relationships aren't always healthy, but they are often exciting. Maybe Catherine likes the adrenline rush when she's with these guys.

I do think to some extent that Adam is a bad boy, but I don't think he's abusive. He wasn't hitting Catherine, he was hitting the door in frustration, which then knocked her. Think about it - they both looked surprised when she was hurt.

^ Ditto. I don't see how we are sure that Adam has a history of violence. He was drunk and cranky, yes, but he didn't hit Catherine on purpose. It was more like what Catherine told Gil... an accident. But yeah, he does seem like a "bad boy" kind of man to me.

hey y'all. congrats on the Featured Ship. have FUN ;)

Yes, she knew it was an accident. She even told Gil it was an accident (though I don't think he believed her). Adam let go of the car door and it came smashing into her face. But how many times have you heard Catherine admit that she was scared? Once here in Weeping willows and once after her attack in A little murder.

But then later on, Adam shows up at her house and she's still scared of him enough that she shields her family from him by sending them into the house. Then she pulls a gun on him. He's a lawyer and I'm sure he's seen enough cases throughout his career to learn that you don't show up at a the house of a person you've had an unpleasant run-in with previously, plus she was still suspecting him of a crime at that time.

"Abusive" doesn't just mean him hitting her the way Eddie did. Adam was abusive in the fact that he gave her reason to fear for her & her family's safety.

Even in LLV, during Adam's scene with Nick, you still see him considering her a bitch and a man hater with a vandeta against him for personal reasons. But at the end, with no case between them and no alcohol to cloud their visions, they've finally seen another side to each other. I just can't wait until these two have spent some more time together.

I loved Gil's reaction when she told him it was an accident. Something tells me that he was referencing to an earlier point in her life, when perhaps Eddie had hit her and she told Gil it was an "accident".

Not only Gil, but her mother as well. Remember: "what did you do, walk into a door?" I'm sure that's been Catherine's standard excuse for quite a while, although, this time it was actually true.

One of my favourite lines is from this episode. It's what Grissom says to Catherine after he knows about Adam:

"We all live in glass houses Catherine. You gotta be careful where you take your shower."

^Of course in Adam's glass house :devil:
Oh well, I'm pretty sure Eddie wasn't the man Catherine was with the first time ever...

the scene from llv when adam comes to catherine's car could be a hint that the two of them will meet in the future or even get a thing started....because he says "what pissed you of more? that finch went free or that i won?" cath " i'm fifty fifty!" and then adam "there's still hope for me!" ;)

Hey, as long as he still has hope, it's all good :D

Back