Catherine/Adam #1-Not The First Time Around, But The Second

Re: Catherine/Adam #1~Not the first time around, but the sec

*bumps up* Noooo, I don't want it to get bumped! C'mon, people. Unless you want me to start posting pics :p

Please start posting pics. We need some Adam/Cath lovin.

looooooooved that kiss scene!!!

there´s an interview where Marg says that maybe Cath will start a relantionship with an 'outsider'.. remember that? maybe it´s him!!

I'd love to see that. I'm all for Catherine with someone that doesn't work for CSI. ;)

As much as I love G/C, I see a relationship with someone outside of the CSI bunch as being much healthier for Catherine. I think that if she hooked-up with someone in the lab, they would eventually bring each other down. Being with someone 24/7 is really hard. To be honest, having a different job from my hubby and being able to get away from him at times, is a really good thing. I think Catherine would need that time away too. No matter how much in love you are, you still need some "my space". Even if that "my space" is at work.

I'm with you Bev, as much as I love Gris/Cath
I have to say this one appeals to me because he's not a CSI or a cop (the other person I ship Catherine with **cough points to icon cough** cough**) and possibly she does need someone out side of the crime solving world... and since he's a lawyer they would have enough to talk about....

BUT, this is what makes me leary...
although he's 'off the bottle' as he puts it, I see an angry streak in him. I think kaylyne pointed it out a few posts back.
He did show up at her house, although I'm not sure he had any intention of harming either Lindsey or her mother, he did want to make a point not to mess with him...
I didn't like that!!
and he says he's recovering and therefore could be really needy, can Catherine put up with that? maybe if she really likes him
she did say she was 'fifty-fifty' on him and he might just be willing to put aside his needy-ness for her

we'll see if he does make an appearence in future episodes

Actually, I think Catherine NEEDS someone. Doesn't matter if it's a CSI or an outsider. She hasn't had a boyfriend since Chris, am I right? Well, Chris... not even worth mentioning :rolleyes:
We are kinda OT, we're discussing Caherine's general love life instead of her relationship with Adam.
According to Cath/Adam, 7x11 ended with a cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers. I want only ONE sentence in the future episodes about it, although I guess it will be a little forgotten because **please read the spoiler**
The recent spoilers say Warrick gets devorced. I highly doubt Catherine will show any signs of interest at once, but never know. If not, we still have the hope for Cath/Adam :D

hhunter said:
I'm with you Bev, as much as I love Gris/Cath
I have to say this one appeals to me because he's not a CSI or a cop (the other person I ship Catherine with **cough points to icon cough** cough**) and possibly she does need someone out side of the crime solving world... and since he's a lawyer they would have enough to talk about....

BUT, this is what makes me leary...
although he's 'off the bottle' as he puts it, I see an angry streak in him. I think kaylyne pointed it out a few posts back.
He did show up at her house, although I'm not sure he had any intention of harming either Lindsey or her mother, he did want to make a point not to mess with him...
I didn't like that!!
and he says he's recovering and therefore could be really needy, can Catherine put up with that? maybe if she really likes him
she did say she was 'fifty-fifty' on him and he might just be willing to put aside his needy-ness for her

we'll see if he does make an appearence in future episodes

I can't agree more. She should be leary of Adam. He hasn't proven himself to be really trustworthy....yet.

The end of the episode was a cliffhanger. It made me wonder if TPTB left it that way on purpose to see how the watchers responded to Adam/Catherine.

True, we may never see him again, but I can hope.

Haven't been here in a while! Jeez!!

I made some icons for this new ship! Not that many, but I did anyways

csi263.jpg
csi260.jpg
csi264.jpg

You can find the rest at my live journal here!

Just thought I should share this with everyone!

Thanks for sharing these. They're gorgeous.

^^Guys, let's get back on topic..remember posts must contain at least 3 lines of ON TOPIC posting in addition to other things. It's ok if you want to post icons and links to them in here but you also need to contribute to the converastion. Short little sentences or one word is not contributing to the conversation.

Okay, guys. We should come up with a cool shipper name. Not an expression, just a word. I can't think of anything good right now. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here, and once we have enough, I'll make a poll :)
Cath/Adam is way too boring, we need something good.

Back