Catherine/Adam #1-Not The First Time Around, But The Second

Re: Catherine/Adam #1~Not the first time around, but the sec

This is starting to grow on me
at first I was like.. no way .. but now..

yes
-it does have potential to grow
-he reached out to her to make amemends
-he was friendly towards Lily and Lindsey (side, I don't think Cath's mom would appreciate ANY man she goes out with, that's my opinion)
-he's not a co-worker but they would have a lot to talk about and argue over
like letsdance said "bickering couples are always hot" :lolL

One thing I'd love to see would be her co-workers reactions to her dating Adam. Particularly Nick and Grissom, who we've seen both aren't too impressed with Adam.

Lindsey seems to like him, and I agree with hhunter - Lily is going to be suspicious of ANY man Cath goes out with!

OMG, I'm so late. We're the featured ship of the week! YAY! :)
Drumchick said:
Lindsey seems to like him, and I agree with hhunter - Lily is going to be suspicious of ANY man Cath goes out with!
I agree. On Weeping Willows she knew 'someone' got her a cocktail when Catherine woke her up :p
I think both Lindsey and Lily like Adam.
As for the others' reaction, Grissom would just raise his eyebrow and stare at Catherine, but I don't think he'd say anything :p Well, IMO, Catherine wouldn't tell him at once.
I'm pretty sure they won't mention Catherine and Adam's issue for a while, even though this cliffhanger kills me. I want to know what happened after the black screen appeared :D

Grissom I think would be happy in the long run, but first he'd be like "Don't put your social life in front of your work" or something.

Lindsay I think would be fine. I think Lily would be fine to, cause that family needs a man. Eddie's gone, Sam's gone.

I think Grissom would have ALOT more to say to Catherine than that about her and Adam (or her and anyone for that matter)

Lindsey would be fine I think too

and yes
Cath does need a man (not like she's not capable of being by herself)
and Adam seems down to earth enough now that he is recovering..
Cath can help him through it :D

someone said chemistry? :devil:

[image]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/anastacia_beaverhousen/normal_csi-ww.jpg[/image]

Im on it! Im a C/G and C/W shipper too, but they have such a natural conection! yays! cadam! hehe

Let's see if I can make this work:

normal_csi-ww.jpg

Can I just say holy hotness that's an awesome pic!

Nice Anne...Very nice. :D

I just wanted to post EXACTLY the same pic. Well, I don't care, still posting :D It's HQ.

The stroke:
And the whisper
The way Catherine is looking at him on the first pic... "Let's get into the car NOW."

Again...way hot!

Someone mentioned this on another board and I think it would be interesting to bring up here:

Adam has a history of violence. Can Catherine trust him? Should Catherine trust him? Does going through rehab (12 steps) make him trustworthy?

How about some input.

There's two sides to that. I think you could say that, considering her relationship with Eddie, Cath might be attracted to someone with a bit of a "dark side" .
Then you have Catherine's admission to Gil in the observation room that when she found out Adam wasn't who she thought he was, it scared her.
I can definitely see Catherine having struggles with herself on which way to think of him. Was it just the alcohol that was making him that way? Can he really change? Can he really stay sober? Will he be a Jeckyll/Hyde type of guy- basically the way Eddie was? (remember the tender moment in Blood Drops compared to the violent behavior in Too tough to die)
The question Cath would be asking herself is - "do I want to take the chance and go through that again?"

I'm also a huge multi-shipper. Catherine/Grissom, Catherine/Warrick but this pairing is pretty hot.

Hey, what happened with that, anyway?? It looked like there were a few Catherine/Warrick moments, and then, nothing??? It was getting interesting....

I agree, which is why this ship is intriguing to say the least
I did realize that he might be really 'needy' if he's going through recovery and Catherine might not want that around her...
but he did say in Leaving Las Vegas, that there is a chance for him or something like that so he might just be willing to change for her...

I don't know that much about him just what happened in Weeping Willows

Re: Warrick & the jazz singer

One episode I really liked was the one where Warrick had it bad for that jazz singer/junkie (can't remember the character's name). Anyway, the two of them had great chemistry together. Too bad her lifestyle didn't allow them to make it work. There really were a lot of sparks in this episode, I think.

Re: Warrick & the jazz singer

Hey, tpring, you might want to move that discussion to a more appropriate thread. Like YoBling or Warrick. We're discussing Adam/Catherine in this thread.

Sorry, mate, I think the mods will say something, eventually, if you don't.

~~~
Back to Adam/Catherine...

People can change, but Catherine would really have to be wary of Adam. Her history with Eddie will definitely be on her mind. Eddie was the first guy she was with and look how he treated her. Would she be willing to take the chance again?

Then again, maybe Adam truly has changed. It would be a bummer to pass the guy up.

Back