Cath/ Wendy Slash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bubbles, May 19, 2008.

1. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Well...I loved your story Bubbles! I know you weren't happy with it but it was just what I needed this morning...I left you a review anyway. Woo for Cath/Wendy fics.

I posted mine at ff.net but I can't seem to see it anywhere...can anyone else? It's there somewhere anyway, my username is the same there as here. Meh. Help!

**ignore me, I'm stupid** It's here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4335886/1/Staring

I posted at 3am too so not sure on quality...my first attempt at Catherine/Wendy and my first femslash in a long time. I'm amused at the different directions we have taken...what I've done was kind of just a start, if anyone wants any more. lol.

Nat x

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yay :D I'm off to read it straight away, woo. Go Cath/Wendy lol. And thanks for your review, and not thinking mine is total rubbish lol :)

Oooh I loved it :) It was really good, and yeh it's kinda funny we took totally different ways! But I really liked yours, and you've got to continue it!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well i guess I've been MIA as well from this thread...

I guess its hard to discuss Cath and Wendy as an item because theres soo little air time between the two women... So to kick something of a discussion off, we see Wendy ask Cath out, when do you think they actuarly went out?

:thumbsup:

Oh by the way Sara's Girl.... read it and left review.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

This is a proper link to my not so great fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4332673/1/Rendering_Catherine_Willows_Speechless

Aww we've all neglected our Cath/Wendy ship :( but we're back :) ( I just have an urge to sing *guess who's back, back again, we are back, tell a friend, guess whose back, guess who's back guess who's back* ok, yes I'm sad, and I've been out clubbing and came home at like 12.30 just as everyone is going in cos I have to be up super early but hey... for once I get to be the saddo who leaves an hour after going in, it's all good...)
    Sara's Girl, you have to write more, I loved the start of your fic :D

And to your question candygirl1uk, I don't know when they'll have gone out, I think Cath was pretty shocked by Wendy asking her, and I don't know whether she'll have said yes straight away, or will have said no and brushed her off because she didn't expect it. But I don't know, what do you think? I really don't know. I'd like to think they went for a drink or something quite soon after meeting, but I dn't know.

5. Sara's Girl

You make me laugh :lol: and also, now I've got that song in my head :rolleyes: lol

Really? That's so nice. I wasn't sure about it. But I will write some more since people are asking me to! There is much more to explore with Catherine and her staring. Heh.

I'm not sure if they went out straightaway...I think Catherine was a little taken aback by the invitation (as evidenced by those pictures) and needed to think about it for a while...I think she maybe had to adjust to the idea of 'good god...there's a hot woman asking me out..and I want to say yes!'

I think maybe Catherine has considered herself straight up to this point. Like we said before though she is open minded and I don't see her going through loads of turmoil over it, just needs some time to figure out what she wants. Then, Catherine being Catherine :D she goes after it. I think she goes back and asks Wendy out. :p

There go the ramblings of my mind at 2am...sorry. I'll try and write another chapter this weekend too.

Nat x

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I lurked here for some time. I'm not very into femslashes but I think that will change:D

I read your fics Sara's Girl and bubbles. They're really great. Can't wait for more.

Those caps with Catherine and Wendy are amazing! Definitely there's some chemistry between them. Cath's face is saying everything. She was in small shock. I agree that she's very open-minded person. Maybe in 9s we'll see more? Who knows? (I read spoilers, would be nice to see when they're coming true;)).

Anyway, waiting for more fics... They'll help keep this ship alive before 9s (wow, now I'm waiting for so many things in next season... now I really can't wait;))

7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I think that the reason why we dont really post here is because we have so little Cath/Wendy interaction that its hard to say much about the two women.

Yes I hope that we see more of thier interaction...

Did I say thanks for the cap's?

Has there ever been any indication that Cath is open minded?

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I totally agree with you. There is so few interaction that there really isn't much to talk about.
    But they look so hot together that it justifies the existence of the ship!
    Maybe we get lucky and Wendy and Cath work a whole lot of cases next season and we get to see Cath teach Wendy a thing or two ... :devil:

I really don't remember any scene in the show. But I just think she's not a person who judges people just because of, well anything really. But if anyone remembers an episode that would be awesome.

I really would like to watch out for more interaction but everytime I watch an episode I get distracted by Nick/Greg ...

BTW, I read you stories, bubbles and Sara's Girl and left reviews. Please write more!!!

9. Sara's Girl

Well...I always think of this little exchange between Catherine and Nick in Slaves of Las Vegas:

CATHERINE: People are just as twisted in their own living rooms. The props are
    different here. That's all.

NICK, Well, not everybody's twisted.

CATHERINE: Everybody, Nick. Wake up and smell the species.

NICK: Catherine, do you really think that those freaks out there, running
    around with their little dog collars on getting spanked are the same as you and
    me?

CATHERINE: Just because you never did it doesn't mean you never could.

NICK: No way, never gonna happen.

(CATHERINE turns the camera on NICK. She looks at him for a moment through the
    lens, then puts the camera down.)

CATHERINE: Hey, relax, Nick. All I'm saying is you're human.

NICK: Hey, man, my mom and dad are human, and ...

CATHERINE: There's one thing you learn on this job is that human beings are
    capable of anything.

I think she is accepting of most things, she was completely unfazed by everything in this epi whereas Nick was freaked out. And her past as well would make her more accepting, I think she would have seen all kinds in a place like that.

And yeah, I get distracted by Nick and Greg too! lol.

Nat x

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, I was just thinking of that scene too ^ ^. I think we generally get an air of open-mindedness around Catherine. Like you said Nat, she was unfazed by the happenings at Lady Heather's, and I guess considering her former profession she must have seen many different things.

How can we keep this going with little interaction? Apart from fics, because most of the time I'm too useless to write/post anything, which leaves one fic :D lol. hmmm... let's get our thinking caps on (haha) and think of something between them to talk about.

I'm going to watch season 7 and second half of season 6 again soon (because I have like 2 weeks to do very little, everyone's on holiday and I'll be bored ;)) so I'll see if there's any more.

There's definately chemistry between them, we can see that in the few scenes that they have had together, especially the first scene, and I don't think I've seen Cath looking shocked very often, has anyone else?

Haha at love_fan, I think we all get distracted by Nick and Greg :D.

Oh and hey Dierdre :) Getting into this ship will be awesome, wooo, we'll get you into femslash through it :D

Is there anything else I was going to say? *thinks.....* O yeh... The hotness of them alone is justification tehehe. And I'm soo hoping for Cath to 'mentor' Wendy, imagine the scenes we could get there:devil: I like the idea a lot.

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Ok, so I know I'm bad for double posting *slaps hand*, but I'm excited that I found another Cath and Wendy scene. In 'I like to Watch'. I've got links here:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x12/loverectangle/617_0382.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x12/loverectangle/617_0378.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x12/loverectangle/617_0377.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x12/loverectangle/617_0376.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x12/loverectangle/617_0379.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x12/loverectangle/617_0385.jpg

Ok so they are not in the right order from the scene. But look at the looks! Between them, Wendy watching Cath as she walks away, and Cath looking at Wendy. :drool:

I would do caps, but I'm useless and don't know how to! I can't get them small, even when I change it to thumbnail on photobucket. I'm useless. How do I do it?

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thanks for posting the pics! I'll definitely have to watch that episode again, and if I recall right, there isn't be any N/G to distract me. ;)

The looks between them are really :drool:! And Wendy looking after Cath? Too bad we couldn't see her face, I'd love to have seen it. Can't wait now to watch it again!

BTW, I'd like to know how to resize pics on photobucket, too. :confused:

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, it was quite a good episode overall. With the real life crime fighter people following them around, and Hodges made me laugh. And of course the scene I just showed photo's of. Wendy wathcing Cath leave was just -wow!! And the looks between them really are hot!! I would have loved to seen her face though, but it was pretty good anyway!!

14. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yay, thanks! Great pics! I think I need to re-watch it. But still don't have my epis on DVD... argghhh, must wait for it:scream:

Love_fan, bubbles, just PM. I'm changing size of my icons and banners on photobucket.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I tried editing them to thumbnails on photobucket but they still came out huge, oh well :(

And I was dead happy yesterday when I was just watching that ep, and then randomly i got a Cath/Wendy scene, i was like *squeeee* then had to go find the caps, especially as Wendy watched Cath until she was totally out of sight, it was great :D