Cath/ Wendy Slash

We don't, but maybe,
if Wendy goes out training to be a CSI in season 9 like Marg said in an interview, then it'd give both time for us to learn more about Wendy's past, and also give us more Cath/Wendy scenes:)

I just watched a scene in TGTBATD and Cath Sara and Wendy are talking, and Wendy is almost constantly looking at Cath, and as soon as Cath leaves the room Wendy does, she can't get out of there quick enough! It was as if Sara wasn't there.

And I think you may have to write one ;) I may try after exams have finished, but my writing usually isn't that good, and my completion rate on fics isn't great ;)

Oh please write, I looked for fics but they're really not that much :(

So I must rewatch TGTBTD after all? I actually avoided watching it because I got so angry about how TPBT treated Lady Heather (she was turned into this weak character :eek:) but since you mentioned Wendy staring ... tomorrow I get to it :thumbsup:

I agree, Cath has been really unlucky with men and now that Warrick's (probably) gone she needs comfort and who is all touchy-feely according to herself???

Well, I do hope that Cath and Wendy share more scenes in S9 and if she really starts training for a CSI she could learn a lot from Cath. Just imagine them working a case in a strip bar :devil: Old memories would arise in Cath and maybe she'd feel the need to share them with Wendy???

OK, tried to preview 'cause the spoiler tags won't ever work for me, so just in case they don't work for you either, here it is again: SPOILER Oh, and could you let me know whether it's just me or if it's not working for you either? Thanks!!:thumbsup:

Well, I do hope that Cath and Wendy share more scenes in S9 and if she really starts training for a CSI she could learn a lot from Cath. Just imagine them working a case in a strip bar :devil: Old memories would arise in Cath and maybe she'd feel the need to share them with Wendy???

Yeh, it was only a brief scene though, but I liked it :) and I'm liking the idea of a case in a strip bar...

I may try and write something beginning of next week, but I doubt it'll be very good, I'm sure anyone else could do much better ;)

I know another scene, BTK pt 2, when Cath is in the DNA lab, Wendy tries to talk to her, and Cath bites her head off (understandable after she thought she'd been raped) and Wendy looked a bit shocked/upset.

I was just wondering, if they went out that day when Wendy asked Cath, where do you reckon they'd go? and what would they talk about?hmm ;)

Ahh date wise??

Well as their co-workers then it would be easier to start of talking about work, then moving onto something more personal. Where would they go to? Well maybe they would go to a coffee shop, thats open and friendly enought, but not that heavy that it reaks of dates. Maybe Wendy might be a bit frightened of "daiting" sorta places.

Or being Vegas, there has to be the odd gay or lesbian cofee shop owned or run by GLBT people.

I can see them now sitting in a nice little coffee shop... ;)

I think that once they got to know each other a bit better they'd really be able to have a laugh together in between everything else. I think Wendy would possibly be afraid of a dating kinda place, dya reckon she'd be worrying to herself 'is it a date? is it not a date?what does she think?' etc etc? I can see her fretting to herself.

I can see them now sitting in a nice little coffee shop... ;)

I think that once they got to know each other a bit better they'd really be able to have a laugh together in between everything else. I think Wendy would possibly be afraid of a dating kinda place, dya reckon she'd be worrying to herself 'is it a date? is it not a date?what does she think?' etc etc? I can see her fretting to herself.

Yeah cause Wendy is kinda like a perfectionist, has to get everything right.. She'll worry herself and not enjoy the "not date lol" I recon that Catherine would be very relaxed about it all, like someone said she saw lots of things in her old line of work.

See i like this ship, its nice gentle and yet both women can kick some serious booty.

Yeah cause Wendy is kinda like a perfectionist, has to get everything right.. She'll worry herself and not enjoy the "not date lol" I recon that Catherine would be very relaxed about it all, like someone said she saw lots of things in her old line of work.

See i like this ship, its nice gentle and yet both women can kick some serious booty.

Yeh, because Wendy's kind of a perfectionist I can see her now sitting there frowning thinking 'did I bring her to the right place? What if she would have prefered somewhere else?Does she like me?Is she just being nice because I'm new?' And Cath would know what she was thinking and just grab her hand and ask what's the matter, tell her to stop worrying and relax.. It'd be sweet.

I can also see Cath totally relaxed about the whole thing, I don't think sexuality is such an issue for her, obviously she would be used to everything in her old line of work.

I'm really looking forward to the new season, I really think we'll get some more Cath/Wendy scenes, which'll be awesome.

Anyone found/ written any fics yet ;) *hint hint* :D

As no one has posted here for a few days, I thought I'd bump it up a bit lol

How many scenes has there been with Cath and Wendy in? If Wendy made CSI (or training), who would train her? My bets is on Catherine... Why, well becuase the powers that be are not that silly... Plus I believe that Marge said something in an interview about working again with Wendy.

Now if Cath took Wendy and they had another case involving Lady Heather... Wow, you're all getting the vibe right?

I've just bought the tail end of season seven, so I will be watching TGTBTD...

I know :( we were on the right track for a while lol.

I can't remember that many off the top of my head, but when I do see them I just think- chemistry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVtva3OH_Rg am I allowed to link to youtube? if not I'm sorry.

This is the interview that Marg did where she spoke about Liz Vassey playing a bigger role and Wendy training to be as CSI.

I'd love to see Catherine train Wendy, I can see her getting a bit short-fused with her sometimes, but just because she likes her craziness, and wants her to do well, what do you think? How do you think Cath would be when training Wendy?

I'm liking the Cath/Wendy/Lady Heather thing... ;) I liked the Cath/Wendy/Sara scene in TGTBATD, I know I already said this, but it was just as if Sara wasn't there in Wendy's mind..

Ok so I joined this forum just so I could talk in this thread. Yeah, umm Wendy/Cath (Candy) is my favorite pairing after Cara. I can't get enough of them which is unfortunate since there is little out there. Did anyone ever end up writing a fic for these two?

Awesome, well welcome :D it's cool you joined to join us in here. This ship is awesome isn't it :D I also love C/S (that thread needs us to get it going properly again hint ;) )

I know, Cath/Wendy scenes are cool, there's just a lack of them :( I have an idea for a fic, well, it's not really a fic where they'd actually get together, so it will kinda suck, but the idea came into my head (about what they think when they first meet etc) but it'll suck so I'm waiting... and hoping someone will write a better one, as, if you ever read my fics you'll know my writing isn't the best!!

Anyone got any more Cath/Wendy scenes we can discuss? In BTK2 do you think that Wendy knows something's up with Cath when she's in the DNA lab?

Awesome, well welcome :D it's cool you joined to join us in here. This ship is awesome isn't it :D I also love C/S (that thread needs us to get it going properly again hint ;) )

I know, Cath/Wendy scenes are cool, there's just a lack of them :( I have an idea for a fic, well, it's not really a fic where they'd actually get together, so it will kinda suck, but the idea came into my head (about what they think when they first meet etc) but it'll suck so I'm waiting... and hoping someone will write a better one, as, if you ever read my fics you'll know my writing isn't the best!!

Anyone got any more Cath/Wendy scenes we can discuss? In BTK2 do you think that Wendy knows something's up with Cath when she's in the DNA lab?

Welcome Rachel!

Oh, please write that story bubbles!

Well I thought it might be time for some pictures? Well, here's the now infamous first scene:
GW366H205.jpg

And Cath's reaction:
normal_6x06_271.jpg

"Did she just ask me out???"

Anyway, I plan to give more time to Cath/Wendy but life's so demanding all the time. Well I try to watch all the episode with Wendy in it to see whether there might be something to talk about here.

BTK2 was a great episode, especially for Cath's character. I wonder, I know of course Cath was out of her mind, she thought she'd been raped but maybe she was so brisk with Wendy because she felt something for her and wanted to appear strong in front of her? Have to rewatch that episode.

Yeah please write a Candy fic! Would be awesome! And yes in BTK2 I think Wendy had an inkling something was going on when she made the comment that she had to be pulling a double if she was still in the lab at that time. She obviously knows Cat's schedule, LOL. And then she offered to help. So sweet BTW I'm desperate to know what song it is that plays right before Wendy walks in in that scene...if anyone knows...

*squuueeeek* that's the sound of me trying to open the Candy door and sneak in without realising I've been gone nearly 2 weeks. No didn't work... But anyway...

I will write some, eventually. I just can't get around to it, someone else should though *hint at everyone*.

I defiantely think Wendy knew something was up, I'd like to think she knows exactly what time Cath gets in and leaves every day, what coffee shop she calls at on the way home (ok maybe a bit too much ;) ) but I think she'd know what she tends to do, and knew she'd not do a double unless totally necessary.

And the photo love_fan, Cath's reaction is absolutely priceless. I love it. It's just pure shock. "She didn't really just ask me out, ok, yes she did, oh my god, be calm Catherine, act cool, what the hell." is what that face says to me lol.

Edited to add: I just attempted to write a fic, it isn't really a fic, it's more like a ficlet, with just a mention of Cath/Wendy, more than anything else, with just like the thoughts behind the first meeting. It totally sucks, as I haven't slept for about 40 hours and counting, so I am deprived of sleep, so I guess it sucks, has millions of mistakes and probably doesn't even make sense. But o well. I'll write a better one with a plot and half decent soon. If you want to read the poor excuse for writing I just wrote in half an hour, it's on my ff account.

Last edited:
*squuueeeek* that's the sound of me trying to open the Candy door and sneak in without realising I've been gone nearly 2 weeks. No didn't work... But anyway...

Edited to add: I just attempted to write a fic, it isn't really a fic, it's more like a ficlet, with just a mention of Cath/Wendy, more than anything else, with just like the thoughts behind the first meeting. It totally sucks, as I haven't slept for about 40 hours and counting, so I am deprived of sleep, so I guess it sucks, has millions of mistakes and probably doesn't even make sense. But o well. I'll write a better one with a plot and half decent soon. If you want to read the poor excuse for writing I just wrote in half an hour, it's on my ff account.

Umm....*sneaks in behind Bubbles and hopes no one notices* :p

I've been MIA too, sorry, 'cause I love this, I do! I'm going to read your fic immediately. Those pictures of Catherine's face are brilliant, really good inspiration for me as I too have been writing a Catherine/Wendy fic at long last. It's not that smutty or anything at the moment because I struggle to write that way the first time I write a pairing, but it's a start. I'll let you know when I'm done and if people like, I will continue. It's called 'Staring' :D

I so want to see Catherine train Wendy. That would be beyond great. Sorry I'm not contributing a great deal here, I just wanted to show my face and let you know I am working on something for this...trying to lol.

Nat x

Well, after a nice long sleep I've decided my attempt was awful. And if I wasn't so tired there would have been no way I'd have posted it ,lol. But oh well.

And I cannot wait to read your fic :D:D wooo

And Catherine training Wendy would be awesome definately, give us more between them.

And rachel452, I'm not sure of the song without watching the ep again, if I watch it soon i'll let you know if I know ;) but if you ask in the music thread, they should know, they're awesome with most of the songs ,someone will know :D

Last edited:
Back