Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

I found another picture of them working together in Bodies in Motion. I'm really developing a love hate relationship with this episode. Like I said above we finally get Cath admitting her feeling for Warrick. But yet we get this scene.

Warrick: Catherine, can we talk...about this? (he holds up his hand, with his wedding ring on it)
Catherine: Sure.
Warrick: You know what happened to Nick just got me thinking... life is so short. You know, it's almost-- it's almost shorter than we want to ever believe.
Catherine: Live for the day.
Warrick: Exactly. So...I, uh, went ahead and I asked this young lady that I've been seeing, Tina, to marry me.
Catherine (smiles): Well, you know that I'm happy for you.
Warrick: Yeah?
Catherine: Yeah.
Warrick: Well, it also feels like you're not so happy for me.
Catherine: Warrick.. (laughs) you know, the thing that makes a fantasy great is the possibility that it might come true. And when you lose that possibility it just, kinda, sucks.

perfect pair

I've always had a bittersweet feeling for that moment too. But, YoBling was cemented for me ages before that. I've always just knew that they belonged. They were like... two halves of the same whole, but not even two halves. They're oxygen and hydrogen (except in equal parts) you can't tell where one ends and the other begins when they're water.

I'm kinda strange.

The best moment for me, looking back as a viewer, was the one in Big Middle. He asked her out. She said yes. How much more shipper happy can you get? I just remember glowing for days after that. I was SO happy. Then they ruined it.

I'm both excited and frightened for the premier. It's going to be the biggest test of my faith yet. I've already asked off... Thursday nights in general. So the show better not let me down.

^^ Big Middle is a good episode too. Love the eye sex that goes on during that moment when he offers her dinner. I wonder if they ever did go out on that date, I like to think so. The new season is gonna be really hard to to watch, I too have mixed feeling about it. Personally I will always be a YOBLING shipper. But the writers just keep making it harder and harder for us. We just have to keep the faith.

So I found the cutest wallpaper the other day. Figured I would share with my fellow YOBLING devotees. I've really had a thing for chibi versions of the CSIers as of late. So cute. Makes it a bit easier to prepare myself for the upcoming season. Its gonna be hard for us YOBLINGers but we have to keep the devotion up, up up.

chibi wallpaper

awww... that's the cutest yobling wallie ever... I'm putting it as my wallie. :) THanks for the link MsCatherineBrown! :D

Just a brief reminder of the rules. Thanks!!

Due to the noticeable increase in SPAM in Shipper Central, it has become necessary to make the policy on spamming clearer and, to a certain degree, stricter.

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

Hey guys! I'm not really new to talk CSI, I used to be CSIWannabe if any of you remeber that username. I think my account was deleted because i wasnt on here for like a year. Love the wallpaper MSCatherineBrown!

GO YOBling!

So I watched Drops Out the other day. I love the scene where Cath calls the cell phone and Warrick answers it. The smile on her face says so much about their relationship. You can just see it the way their eyes light up when they see each other. Also how Cath talks to him and touches him in For Gedda you can just see the loves radiating between them. YOBLING will never fade away. nevershoutnever welcome to the YOBLING thread.

Lets see another good YOBLING episode is Table Stakes. Way back in season one. Its the one where Cath gets Warrick to go in to pool to look for evidence. He comes out of the pool shirtless and all wet and you can see them make eye contact and Cath look him up and down. I love it even that early in the show you can see the connection they share. SO amazing.

And a random YOBLINGY picture

Have you guys seen the new spoiler video out?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7jSLXRf8rUc Warrick wants custody of his son, Eli. :( And now he's dead. He and Catherine should have gotten to raise that baby together.

I have completely mixed feelings about it. I don't know what to think, say, do, anything. It's like something that would come out of a bad fanfiction. Or, maybe, a pretty good one. I don't know... I just don't know.

Also, could someone do me a favor?

I'd love a new yobling signature. Something that says "The fantasy that will never fade away."

That would be lovely. Please? I can't make it on my own. I stinks.

Last edited:

Have you guys seen the new spoiler video out?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7jSLXRf8rUc Warrick wants custody of his son, Eli. :( And now he's dead. He and Catherine should have gotten to raise that baby together.

I have completely mixed feelings about it. I don't know what to think, say, do, anything. It's like something that would come out of a bad fanfiction. Or, maybe, a pretty good one. I don't know... I just don't know.

^^ I to have all sorts of mixed feeling about that. The writers only seem to confuse and frustrate me even more. As for your new siggy post in the siggy request thread. someones there should be able to help you out. Artist geniuses at work over there.

Anywho watched Down the Drain yesterday. I always get so excited its like the best YOBLING episode ever. The chemistry between the two of them is just amazing. Even after the almost kiss scene the little gestures speak so many words they don't. Ahhh the power of YOBLING is so strong it will never fade.

before the almost kiss

Well we'll have something in the first few episodes of the new season. Something totally worth our while!

It's going to be good. It has to be.

Even if it's just a flashback. It's gotta happen.

Last edited:

^^ It will LLK, keep the faith. I know it will happen. To much has happened over the years of show for them to leave us hanging. Even if they do we will always have previous seasons and fanfiction to keep our YOBLING faith alive.

random YOBLINGyness

YoBling simply won't fade.

That's why it's in my siggy now.

It's true. It's never going to fade. It's a ship that's as beautiful today as it was nine years ago. :)

I love it.

I'll never give up hope.

Good to hear LLK. Homebodies is another good YOBLING episode. Although they don't interact very much during the episode. At the end of the episode Cath asks Warrick if he wants to go for a walk. Love how she looks him up and down while he is shirtless in the locker room. I think I enjoy even more that she choose him to go for a walk with her. No one else even though they are all around at the time.

random piccy form that episode.

Back