Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

So I was listening to my ipod as I drove and I complied a list of songs that would be great for yobling songfics. Sadly, I'm horrible with songfics. But here are the lyrics anyway and the episode they'd go with.

Big Middle

Honey, honey
How he thrills me,
aha, honey, honey
Honey, honey
Nearly kills me,
aha, honey, honey
I've heard about him before
I wanted to know some more
And now I know
what they mean,
He's a love machine
Oh,he makes me dizzy

Honey, honey
Let me feel it,
aha, honey, honey
Honey, honey
Don't conceal it,
aha, honey, honey
The way that you
kiss goodnight
The way that you
hold me tight
I feel like i wanna sing
When you do your thing

Honey, honey
touch me, baby
aha, honey, honey
Honey, honey
Hold me, baby
aha, honey, honey
You look like a movie star
But I love just who you are
And honey to say the least you're a dog gone beast

Honey, honey
How you thrill me,
aha, honey, honey
Honey, honey
Nearly kill me
aha, honey, honey
I've heard about you before
I wanted to know some more
And now I'm about to see
What you mean to me
[Mama Mia- Honey Honey]

Bodies In Motion
I don't wanna talk
About things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny
I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules
The gods may throw the dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain?
tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say?
Rules must be obeyed
The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all
I don't wanna talk
'Cause it makes me feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all
[Mama Mia- Winner Takes It All]

A La Cart
I was cheated by you
And I think you know when
So I made up my mind
It must come to an end
Look at me now
Will I ever learn?
I don't know how
But I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my soul
Just one look
and I can hear a bell ring
One more look
and I forget everything
Oh
Mamma mia,
here I go again
My, my how can I resist you?
Mamma mia,
does it show again
My, my just how
much I've missed you
Yes I been
broken hearted
Blue since the day we
parted
Why, why did I ever
let you go
Mamma mia,
now I really know
My, my I should not
have let you go
I was angry and sad
When I knew we were
through
I can't count all the times
I have cried over you
Look at me now
Will I ever learn
I don't know how
But I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my
soul
Just one look
and I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything
Oh
Mamma mia,
here I go again
Mamma mia,
does it show again
My, my just how
much I've missed you
Yes I been
broken hearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever
let you go
Mamma mia,
here I go again
Mamma mia,
does it show again
My, my, just how
much I've missed you
Mamma mia,
here I go again
Mamma mia,
does it show again
My, my, just how
much I've missed you
Yes, I been
broken hearted
Blue since the day we
parted
Why, why did I ever
let you go
Mamma mia,
now I really know
My, my, I should of not
have let you go
[Mama Mia- Mama Mia]

For Gedda/For Warrick
Without you, the ground thaws
the rain falls
the grass grows

Without you, the seeds root
the flowers bloom
the children play

The stars gleam
the poets dream
the eagles fly
without you

The Earth turns
the sun burns
but I die, without you

Without you, the breeze warms
the girl smiles
the cloud moves

Without you, the tides change
the boys run
the oceans crash

The crowds roar
the days soar
the babies cry
without you

The moon glows
the river flows
but I die without you

The world revives
colors renew
but I know blue
only blue
lonely blue
willingly blue
Without you

Without you, the hand gropes
the ear hears
the pulse beats

Without you, the eyes gaze
the legs walk
the lungs breathe

The mind churns
the heart yearns
the tears dry without you

Life goes on
but I'm gone
'cause I die, without you
without you
without you
without you.....
[RENT- Without You]

Yes, three of them are from Mama Mia. Yes they are all from musicals. But it fits. I think, especially the Mama Mia ones.

So here's the catch. Anyone want to pen one (or all) of these into a fic for me? I'm making an official request.

:)

-LLK

Great songs LLK. I agree they would be perfect for YOBLING song fics. I'm no good at song fics either. Gonna download those songs and listen to them no stop me thinks. Watched this moment the other day, man it takes me back to the good old days.

just kiss already

Why is it I cant recall who is Mickey Dunn??? I guess it's time to dig out my DVDs and rewatch them again...

LLK, you filing a request for a fanfic??? the queen herself... ah.... a lowly peasant like me should not be worthy of asking... :p tbh, i dont think i'm good at song fics either. (well, actually writing in general) I doubt I've heard any of those songs too...

Pweezie? Please?

I'd love you to try.

:)

I'm terrible at songfics. Terrible I tell you! And I haven't been able to write yobling in a long time. :(

Please? Someone?

Would someone like to try co-writing it with me? Please? Ican't do it alone.

Why is it I cant recall who is Mickey Dunn??? I guess it's time to dig out my DVDs and rewatch them again...

^^ From Living Legend season seven. Hes the guy who is suppose to been killed years before then comes back to kill his old posse from the 70s. One of my favorite episodes. Good amount of YOBLING action in it.

cute whot from that episode

^^ I still have no idea who he is. Okay, I'm officially OLD.

LLK, Sorry, hun. I dont think I'll be writing fanfics these days.. Cause I'm now at the last week of my training which means I gotta finished up everything before I leave. Then I have to write a report and present it. And then I have to finish up my final year project. No, I should rephrase that. I have to START doing my fyp and finish it and write a report and present it before end of this month. And then, I have to help my mom with the preparations for my bro's wedding and take up driving lessons. And after that, I have to attend my bro's wedding at here and over at ShangHai. And I havent included practicing for my church's anniversary, helping out at church kindergarten's graduation concert, planning children vacation camp and preparing christmas (and my bday!).... I mean, just WHOA! That's a whole lot of stuff.

But say, if I somehow manage to finish my fyp early, then I *might* be able to give it a try.... but seriously, if it sucks, I'm not gonna post it. Like how I'm regretting posting "To Love You More", that's just a bunch of childish ridiculous drama going on. Ugh. I like "Told You She'd Be Smiling" much much much more....

Oh hey, I got an idea, LLK. Why dont you manipulate your writers at FCG to submit a YoBling songfic each??? :p It'd be fun. :)

Aww MelC you are not old. I just know way to much about the show. :lol:
Lets see another great YOBLING moment is in the epiosde The Finger.
When Warrick helps take care of Lindsey when Cath is involved in the kidnapping and murder. She kisses him on the cheek so great.

so close

Oh hey, I got an idea, LLK. Why dont you manipulate your writers at FCG to submit a YoBling songfic each??? :p It'd be fun. :)

No dice :(. Unforutnately... they are all Miami fans. And of the ones that did like it none of them even like Vegas anymore. And, they all think YoBling is a bit... silly.

It's okay. Maybe once the season's back I'll have inspiration enough to write something.

But, luck with everything and you're not old.

Mickey Dunn was the mobster guy who Catherine was going to date that one time. It's the one where we see a flashback to baby Catherine.

Just so you know - there is a YoBling song thread here. You could post your songs there!

No dice :(. Unforutnately... they are all Miami fans. And of the ones that did like it none of them even like Vegas anymore. And, they all think YoBling is a bit... silly.

Hey, hey, hey; wait just one dang-tooting moment. I wrote a YoBling fic! Give me *some* credit, I've not seen the show in forever. Granted, the fic wasn't very good and no one read it, but still, I'm complaining about lack of acknowledgment here! :p

Oh, and I don't really like writing song fics... *taps fingers* But I love that song.... reminds me of CW lovin'. That totally needed to happen :( Dang bullets.

How is it that you can make me want to laugh over Warrick's death?

Sorry for the lack of aknowledgement. It's a wonderful fic deat. :)

It's okay. Maybe once the season's back I'll have inspiration enough to write something.

But, luck with everything and you're not old.

Mickey Dunn was the mobster guy who Catherine was going to date that one time. It's the one where we see a flashback to baby Catherine.

silly? SILLY?! Why I oughta--- *runs to get pitchforks* :devil:

Ah..... NOW I remember who he is now! He's the guy that has a car that drown or something... I remember baby Catherine (well not really baby, but teenage)... she's cute but I dont think she looks anything like Marg. Marg is HOTTER! :p

Are there many yobling scenes though? Hmm.... I REALLY need to refresh my YoBling memory....

Hey, hey, hey; wait just one dang-tooting moment. I wrote a YoBling fic! Give me *some* credit, I've not seen the show in forever. Granted, the fic wasn't very good and no one read it, but still, I'm complaining about lack of acknowledgment here! :p

Oh, and I don't really like writing song fics... *taps fingers* But I love that song.... reminds me of CW lovin'. That totally needed to happen :( Dang bullets.

You wrote one??? Hm... I might recall seeing your name once.. I dont know... I've read too many YoBling fics to remember... can you provide a link??? :)

LLK, bribe them! threaten them!!!!! I DONT CARE!!! I WANT YOBLING GOODNESS!!!!!!!! :lol:

Lol, you know what you guys should do? Make a list of the best yobling moments, and come up with a fic about each one. They don't have to be post-eps, but just based around the idea. The fic I wrote was called icecold, tis on my profile somewhere. It was awful, haha. I'd never writtn LV, never mind CW before. :lol:

I also have a question... out of all, and I mean all, of the moments between them, which one first cemented the 'yeah they are freaking hot' vibe in your heart? What was it that made you think yes, romance, rather than just a friendship? Annnnd, go.

You are the author of Icecold???!!! o_O OMG! *falls in awe* I adoooooooooorrrreeeee that FF! 'tis beautiful!!!! You should write more!!!!! :p

We SHOULD come up with a list of best yobling moments, I think we did some pages back, but it isnt a complete list... The no. 1 moment for me would be in "A La Cart" with the night vision goggles... that's just love. ;)

As for the first moment that truly cemented would be (as I've mentioned in my ff.net profile) in 6.01 I mean no one can deny that chemistry after that. It's just so beautiful. My favourite YoBling quote will always remain "the thing that makes a fantasy great is the possibility that it might come true." (my wallie still remains that) I must admit, the first time I saw Down The Drain, I was thinking here's a possible couple, it'll be interesting to see it progress. But I'm not really a shipper yet. But after 6.01 I'm definately in. :D

So I was watching Bodies in Motion. That episode makes me sad, but then happy for YOBLING. Cause its when Warrick tells Cath hes married. But then we have the scene where Cath tells Warrick about her feelings for him.

working together

Back