Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Gosh... he is looking some MIIIGHTY sexy in that pictue.

Wow.

On an almost completely unrelated note... if you search "Warrick" on the baby name polls on babynamegenie.com about ten people have named their children after him. That fact made me smile very much.

^^ I know right. I love the contrast of color of his skin with that blue shirt. So super sexy. I would love to name a boy Warrick, such a great name.

So Down the Drain cause it is the best YOBLING episode ever. Found a animated thingy from it. Also the quote from the best scene ever. Enjoy.

(Catherine slips and falls and Warrick catches her)
Warrick: You all right?
Catherine: Yeah. I think.
Warrick: Whoa. (pause, they stare at each other with their faces a mere inch apart, they keep staring at each other until someone interrupts them)

yobling.gif

Aww!

You know I love yobling so much. I'm not sure what exactly holds the appeal for me, but I just can't help being drawn back. Lol.

I was writing a scene last night in a co-fic I'm writing with my friend Hanna. This passage stumbled onto the paper. I couldn't use it, it didn't suit the scene... but there was something so... I duno. I think this is the closest I've come to describing it in my fanfiction life.

Yobling through Sara's eyes:

"Sara couldn't help but watch as Catherine pulled herself away from Warrick, like trying to force herself to willingly walk away from her own heart. The two of them had something more than just love. Something intimate beyond human comprehension. Something as inate to them as breathing, happiness--which they were to each other, life in genearal. Being around a couple as in love, so connected they looked less than human when they were apart, was a sobering thing. It reminded Sara how futile and meaningless other human interaction was. Love, real love like theirs, couldn't possibly happen more than once in a century."

Yeah... it was an interesting writing experience.

YoBling simply won't fade.

That's why it's in my siggy now.

It's true. It's never going to fade. It's a ship that's as beautiful today as it was nine years ago. :)

I love it.

I'll never give up hope.
Exactly! It's TV! Anything can happen!

"Sara couldn't help but watch as Catherine pulled herself away from Warrick, like trying to force herself to willingly walk away from her own heart. The two of them had something more than just love. Something intimate beyond human comprehension. Something as inate to them as breathing, happiness--which they were to each other, life in genearal. Being around a couple as in love, so connected they looked less than human when they were apart, was a sobering thing. It reminded Sara how futile and meaningless other human interaction was. Love, real love like theirs, couldn't possibly happen more than once in a century."

^^ That just sums it up perfectly. Brings tears to my eyes it fits YOBLING so perfectly. Amazing writing LLK.

Caught part of the episode Iced late last night. Cute YOBLING action in this episode. I like Cath enjoy dorks as well.

Warrick: This land used to be part of the Bennett estate.
Catherine: Bill Bennett? Guy who owns the Sahara?
Warrick: Yeah. Huh. We used to come out here when we were in high school. Used to be, like, a seven-acre lover's lane.
Catherine: I thought you said you were a dork in high school.
Warrick: I was a dork... I still am a dork. But I had dimples. I got a little action.
Catherine: I don't doubt that.

Yeah! That's a great scene! I don't doubt it either... he's a sexy sexy guy. I bet Catherine would have love him no matter how geeky he was when he was in high school. Don't you? They're just absolutely perfect for one another.

Its so true LLK. I thinks Cath likes the dorky side of Warrick. Made me think of Bully For You. When the whole team is talking about what they were in high school. Warrick talks about how he never got any play. And Cath was suprised cause of his eyes being his best feature.

Catherine: So that leaves you, Warrick. What were you?
Warrick: Oh, I was short, I had big feet, thick glasses.
Catherine: You?
Warrick: Yeah. I got pushed around by all the guys and never got any play from the girls.
Catherine: The girls didn't even notice your eyes?
Warrick: No, they used to tease me about my eyes. Called me names.
Catherine: Aww, well, what do they know? They're your best feature

Great wallpaper MelC. I can name everyone of those scenes. Know them by heart. Only one week here until For Warrick. I was re-watching For Gedda on my computer and when Cath kisses Warrick on the cheek. She tells him this:

Catherine: You ever need anybody to talk to, you know how to get ahold of me, huh?
Warrick: Yeah, thanks. (she kisses his cheek and walks out of the diner)

Now do you guys think they have some special way of contacting each other? Like a secret way to contact each other to keep their relationship a secret. Or am I reading way to much into this.

I fear you might be reading a bit into it. Honestly I thought that whole exchange between them was sickeningly informal. It was like they'd never had anything special between them at all. Then again, maybe I was hoping for fireworks. I duno...

I'm just saying... it seemed more like something she'd say to Greg than to Warrick. Like they weren't that close but felt like family anyway. I duno... it just bothered me.

I guess I had all of my hopes riding on that one episode. I mean... our YoBling dreams could have come true, but they didn't. I don't think I've ever really gotten over how absolutely fantastic Season 5 was for us.

True LLK. I'm worried I'm doing a similar thing with For Warrick. Hoping to much that they will give us some sign that they where together. But in reality all we have to do is believe in the power of YOBLING.

Season five was a great season for YOBLING. Down the Drain alone gave us so much. Then we get lots of basic interaction when Cath is made head od swing shift with Nicky and Warrick on her team. Man I just realized that was almost four years ago. Writers let us have our ending dang it you have been teasing us for too long. *shakes fist*

So I was thinking. Why do you think we have had so many YOBLING moments over the years. Then we got to season eight and we had such a little amount YOBLING moments. I mean we did get the A La Cart scene and the For Gedda moments. Do you guys really think the writers will leave us hanging without any closure? Or do you think they will give us some closure knowing the large fan following of this ship?

random YOBLING piccy

Not only is there fanfiction, but also fanart as well!

Here's one to relive the moments...

Yobling NEVER dies!!!!

Mind if I use this one as a myspace background?

It's all yours! Any of my fanarts can be used or shared as long as you credit. ;)

^^MsCatherineBrown, to be honest, I've sort of given up hope trying to figure out what the writers are going to come out with. They with their pick-it-up-and-drop plots. After a while, it's been tiring trying to follow. :rolleyes: Of course, I still wish for the best for YoBling. But I doubt they'll consider the fact there's a fan base behind YoBling. For all we know, they could write a storyline just for controversy sake. :rolleyes:

On a side note, my dad just got addicted to CSI. He's watching Season 2 right now. And I noticed that during the last scene of Season 1 where the Graveyard Shift is in the diner.... our lovely couple are sitting together at the SAME side. It sounds like a small matter, but I was all SQUEE when I saw it. :lol: I mean, you'd think Warrick would sit with Nick since they're best buds or sit with Gil cause he's his favorite CSI. but noooooooooooo, he sits with Cath. :love:

It has been ages since I've been around here... how could I abandon my favorite thread? Shame on me.

Yo!Bling lives. I'm so psyched for Thursday!

Good to see you subterraneantwin. Yes thursday is the big day. All the months of waiting and obsessing over theories will come to a end. Hopefully we will finally see proof within the show of Warrick and Cath being a canon. Even if we don't we will always know in out hearts they where together.

For Gedda moment

Back