Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Nov 28, 2007.

1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 YoBling: NAME PENDING

I just don't understand. "Here's a cool pic. of them your looove this," isn't a complete sentence, or anything. "Your" is the posessive form of "you're" not that that matters much. Uh... do you mean "you're going to love this?" That's what threw me off... "your love this" makes no sense. So, I'm sorry... but I just don't know what you meant.

You go on to say "in "Carp" last night how he wanted to explain why he got married, she was hurt,"

Are you saying he ACTUALLY said that? If so... how did I miss it?!?!

I'm sorry I'm usually very good at figuring out what people mean but uh... this time my brain wouldn't work with me.

I guess I was just being silly.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I changed it. so it does make sense, I'm very tired from a long day at work..& put in YOUR instead of you'll ;) and this is a first, I've never been sniped at for my vocabulary :( no problem, a slip of the typing we all do it at times don't we? & I was talking about the conversation they were having in the lab, and he wanted to "talk to her" ;) but isn't the pic. great?

3. lostladyknight

Oh... okay!

And I'm sorry if you took that as being "sniped" at. I didn't mean it that way. I honestly didn't know what you meant. Perhaps because I'm just as tired? I just wanted to understand what you had to say. It was important to me. :)

4. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Awesome picture desertwind!!
    Where did you get it?
    Haha I was just reading the last couple of posts! Man I think we are all actually tired aye! :lol:
    Oh well.

5. lostladyknight

Not anymore! New day!

So I had a three-week long hiatus from anything fanfictiony at all and I missed it. So now I'm really wanting to jump back into the world of fanfiction with full force. My YoBling fic (the first totally Catherine/Warrick romance based multi chapter fic I've ever written) is well on its way to being finished. I've updated every day this week. I just put up chapter 58. Wows. But it's not as long as you might think.

Anyway... I need a plot for a new one. I was wondering if I started a new yobling story. Once my "SARA" story and and my "OC" (not Orange County) story get a little more off the ground I want to focus on YoBling again. It's my favorite fascet of CSI and I should treat it as such. So... if I wrote an epic love story about Catherine and Warrick (like 100k+ workds) would anyone read it?

6. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

Oh it's been such a long time since I was here... I MISS YoBling, I'm going insane!! I missed so much in general... I didn't even get to watch the last 3 episodes even though they're waiting for me on my girlfriend's laptop... but I suppose nothing Yobling has happened recently anyway..?

Just a few things I have to say: finally I can be with people who appreciate and love YoBling as much as I do! You guys all rock!! YoBling is my very favorite ship because to me they've got the greatest chemistry of all possible CSI couples! I really really hope they will get together eventually.

@desertwind - I gotta admit I didn't quite get your post at first either but I'm quite tired as well ;) I actually thought you meant that GARY was talking about HIS marriage on tv somewhere and that MARG was hurt! :eek: :lol: That's why I was so confused! God, I'm such a dumb ass! :lol:
    But of course I remember the episode you were referring to, Bodies in motion, 6.1 :) wonderful heartbreaking YoBling scene :)

@ lostladyknight - can't wait for your fic!! :D

7. Desertwind

OK, no problem & thank's. I guess it didn't make sense :confused: I care about this too, sorry about the confusion. In the ep. "The Case Of The Cross Dressing Carp" Warrick asks Cath to listen to him and why he got married to Tina, that's what I was referring too, and the site where I got thie pic. is.. below, there's only one of them together :(

SITE

8. lostladyknight

Oh. I guess I didn't know what "CARP" meant. You were talking about "Bodies in Motion" I watched it the other night. Made me sad.

I wish they were together.

And I shall write the fic. Might be a little while.. but I shall.

I'm working on one right now though. It's yobling.

Basic Premise- Catherine takes Lindsey and her mom and moves away to New Jersey for an unknown reason. Warrick, Grissom, Nick, Sara, and Greg try to figure out why. The whole story is told through emails. Very very Yo!Bling and Yo!Bling angsty. It's cute.

Buuutt... that's the one I'm trying to finish right now. 58 chapters in! (I know, that's crazy).

-LLK

9. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I would! :D
    I love Yo!Bling Stories!
    Unfortunately there isn't enough :(
    But I have read some of your other stories on FF lostladyknight and I really enjoyed them! :D

And thanks for the link desertwind :D

10. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

How everyone doing? Man I have not bin here in like forever. I miss YOBLING so much. This season has bin cruddy for it. With all the crappy stuff Warrick has bin up to and things. If anyone has links to good YOBLING fanfiction. Please please post them. Thanks a bunch.

11. lostladyknight

I write some yobling fanfiction. It's not necessarily good. But it's something.

I'm llk on ff.net too.

Symphony of Change is incomplete because my co-auther doesn't like it any more... but she said she's going to keep writing it with me. But... it's good Yobling!

There are a few other stories too...

-LLK

12. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I don't think I can post it here but I don't know where else to post it. (My bad) I have a link to the Cath/Warrick fics on ff.net.
    THere are others but this just involves Catherine and Warrick as the main relationship

LINK =)

13. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Thanks guys. I'm gonna goggle it to later when I have more time. I'll post anything good I find.

14. Desertwind

Now that the writers strike seems [hopefully] near settling, and Warrick and Tina are divorced, and we all know that Cath has always had a yen for Warrick and visa-versa, maybe the writers will at long last have something we can sink our teeth into, ~like them~ :p

15. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

I really hope so! I mean, TPTB can't tease us for years and then leave us with nothing. It'll happen. We just have to wait. The two main things that I am hopeful for before the series comes to a close are Yo!Bling and the reappearance of Sara (and maybe Sofia) in at least a few episodes. That's not too much to ask, right? ;)