Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

I know it sounds really sketch but I really do have a "source." Yay for meeting all kinds of people online!

-LLK

I am really intrigued now... :devil:
Yobling is definately NOT over! :bolian:

Mel, I love your AVI. Did you make it?

Do you think you could make one for me, if you did? I'm quite capable of making them myself but I never like them as much as I like the ones other people make. I guess I'm just weird.

Anyway... I want something that will express my undying devotion to Warrick/YoBling. IF you can help me out I'd be forever indebtted to you. :D

Oh, and my source has been MIA for a while. I'll find him though. If all else fails I'll call his ass and tell him I need CSI information NE-OW.

Yes, I made that icon myself... I dont think I made enough Yobling ones...

I dont mind making one for you, but can you give me more specifics like text you want to include and what picture you want me to use etc..

I just read the news in Warrick's thread about a statement Gary made himself, it really made my day! :D

Anything that shows that I support him.

"I believe in the power of YoBling" would work as text. Or something else. Just something that shows how amazing yobling is and how strong of a hold it has over it's devotees.

sohotcopylu6.jpg
llkyoblingcopydg2.jpg
yoblinglove4copyyh0.jpg

Take your pick! :D

Oh the one in the center for sure! Wow.... they're all wonderful though. :D

Thank you soooo much!

No biggie... I love making icons... (especially when there's a HOT subject! :D)

Great icons MelC.:thumbsup: Gonna snag some for myself.
Hope you have all seen Gary's statement post in the Warrick thread. At last some good news on the subject.

LLK keep us updated with any news you hear.

Mel darlin... mind making me a siggy to match?

Something simple and pretty (you're 10X more talented than me) and all yobling/gary supportive?

Pwweeezie?

I'll be your best friend.

Oh, and I promise to keep you guys up on whatever I can.

MsCatherineBrown, I've seen the statement already... and I love how he cares for his fans... ;)

LLK, "darlin"? I got goosebumps... hehe... I dont mind making one (or maybe a few) for you.. you definately deserve it since you've been such a loyal fan of yobling + your fanfics are too darn great! but be warned: my icons skills are much better than my signature skills... :p

I've been writing CSI today, and I'm in Nick mode. "Darlin" is a very Nick thing, IMHO. So I guess I'm being Nick-ish in my speech too.

Not good since I'm updating my fanfic Things Fall Apart, and I'm writing a Warrick/Abbie angst chapter. No Nick involved at the moment.

And... I'm sure you're better than I am.

:)

Besides... I love my Avi so much I can't imagine not just absolutely adoring anything you make for me.

Your genie has granted you your wish, LLK! :D

llkyoblingsigncopyfs8.gif

I actually made another signature, but I like it so much I'm using it as my own.. :p

My hero!

Now everyone will know that I believe in yobling! :)

Thanks much.

I like that cap. Notice I used like instead of love because of the stupid blinds covering up half their faces... :scream: << this emoticon is helping me to discharge my anger...

My favorite yobling moment just had to be this... I actually liked this moment more than DTD... I can practically hear fireworks all over just looking at the picture... Catherine's sort-of "uh-oh" look is soooooo cute and sooooo matching with Warrick's mischevious "you're in trouble" look... :devil:

Back