Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

I would make one but I don't know how to get the scenes... hehe

I'm gonna make a YB icon to use. *Shout Out* :D

Then maybe I'll change my banner to a Nick/Greg one.

Yay, things to do! lol

I really wish I was better at making art. I'm okaaay, but I think I need a different program, though I do love mine.

But I HATE adobe photoshop. *ugh*

I can't do anything on this computer because I really don't know how hehe

Yeah the video editing stuff boggles my mind. Ive bin working on icon and sig stuff but no where near the level that the graet artist on this site are. But if anyone is makeing a video I can recomend a ton of songs. Hehehe. ;)

Oh, i have a couple songs bbuutt, I don't know how to get the stupid scenes to do it... Plus I realized yesterday as I went to make a vid that, uh, this comp doesnt have a maker

Yes I did! lol My ships! :D

If anyone wants me to make anything for them, I will. It's a hobby. Well...computers are my hobby.

OKAY! I was just made a moderator on CBS's CSI: WIKI! lol

I've helped out the Yo!Bling page a LOT. Though the Nick/Greg page will forever be my personal project...I'll definately put time aside to make sure that the YB page stays amazing and up-to-date!

Very cool! Ill have to go and check it out. Might bother you later to make me a icon, but i have some others doing stuff fot me right now. I love your siggy to by the way, too.

Thanks. lol I'm a big Power Ranger geek. Seriously, if I could have, I would've gone to the convention. Alas, it was in LA. Since it was really successful they might do another in a few years on the East Coast. :D

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a CSI convention in Vegas. I would SO go to that lol. Where a shirt prasing Yo!Bling and The Love. :)

The only other convention I've wanted to go to with things I liked was a Queer as Folk convention in Toronto, but I'm not sure if they do those anymore!

twins1729 said:
Thanks. lol I'm a big Power Ranger geek. Seriously, if I could have, I would've gone to the convention. Alas, it was in LA. Since it was really successful they might do another in a few years on the East Coast. :D

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a CSI convention in Vegas. I would SO go to that lol. Where a shirt prasing Yo!Bling and The Love. :)

The only other convention I've wanted to go to with things I liked was a Queer as Folk convention in Toronto, but I'm not sure if they do those anymore!

Just a matter or time before someone organizes one. With all the fan following someone will. Or maybe a combo convention of like all crime shows or somthing.

Power Rangers are awsome. I totally got my picture taken with the pink ranger two years ago when I was in Disney. :lol:

Hi, I'm new... and this seems like the best thread ever, so I'm posting here first.

Yo!Bling RULES.

Welcome to the thread subterraneantwin

Just so you know, you can't link to fan vids. I think you can say what to search for but linking is not allowed. Neither is double posting when your previous post can still be edited (within 24 hours)

*Waits for mod to confirm this in more authoritative way*

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I broke two rules in less than 9 minutes of being here. Go me. Thank you very much, csi love, for your help.

The video is posted on Youtube under "Catherine/Warrick - When You Were Young" ...and it's my first, so it is most likely slightly crappy. But hey, the planet could use a few more Yo!Bling vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back