Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

csi_love said:
Lepain' Lizards aired here the other night and Cath and Warrick have that one scene with the sword. Does that count as YoBling? I'm just trying to prove that they do still have their moments.

I think it does. Its similar to the little moments they had for GSR eariler in the shows seasons.

We DEMAND more YOBLING!!

Hehe. Hey, I am a GSR and YoBling shipper through and through.

You can't really blame TPTB, the show has got to change, and it does. I love this season as much as I have loved any season of CSI!

Although I think the reason YoBling got pushed aside is because Warrick is now married,and they can't really get away with careless flirting anymore... But maybe the amount of GSR recently has been too much. But now that GSR has been outed, as of Living Doll, it will calm down a bit. :p

Kate. :)

Again, I believe the point of Warrick's getting married was so that we knew for a fact that Catherine liked Warrick.

I don't think it's against it at all.

As long as Catherine and Warrick have a complete different relationship as GSR, I think it'll flow smoothly.

I just hope it happens soon.

^
I can sort of see that. After all, Catherine was clearly a little upset that he got married. I just think it was a bit extreme. Couldn't they have just shown a scene where Cath finds out he's dating a girl or something? Because since the marriage there's hardly even been Cath/Warrick scenes.

But, so I can stop sounding so negative, I'd like to think that TPTB can pull this off nicely.

Hey, so, haven't really watched very much CSI: Vegas lately... ssooo, haven't really seen any YoBling... My only thought... What could have happened in Miami (Just watched Cross Jurisdictions)

Lmao. I KNOW.

I was always glad that those two went. Especially if they stayed for at least a night. Two hotel rooms - or one :devil: - I'm sure they got lonely and seeked comfort. ;)

twins1729 said:
Lmao. I KNOW.

I was always glad that those two went. Especially if they stayed for at least a night. Two hotel rooms - or one :devil: - I'm sure they got lonely and seeked comfort. ;)

What happens in Miami stays in Miami. I guess is the idea. Or maybe it was some big plan on Grissoms part, cause hes the one who tells Cath to take Warrick with her in the first place. ;)

Oh, I loved that. :D

Hey, take Warrick. He's never been to Miami. Who knew that Grissom was so sneaky with hooking up his freinds. lmao.

humm, Grissom playing matchmaker? Do I smell a slight OoC fanfic... lol anyway, yeah I know.

Maybe he just understand have love works in the work place. I mean just look at GSR.

Hate to do a double post. But did anyone wacth that video link I posted a while ago? Cause I though it was a geat fan vid. Tons of our favorite YOBLING moments in it. ;)

I wish I could make a YB video. Sadly I'd be an idiot about it. I like the ship and all, but I really don't know it that well.

It's hard for me to even make a cast video though. It's like I'm destined to make Nick/Greg ones and that's it! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back