Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

I suppose it's just not CSI's style to shove character relationships to the top of the priority list. I like GSR but I don't mind minimised GSR. I'd be happy with minimised YoBling or CatNip (I ship them both) because I doubt they will ever make a coupling a major feature of the show when whoever they put together, some fans will always complain about it. I'd just like there to be at least some mention of what they obviously had before the whole Warrick's marriage thing..

I know. DIVORCE!!!!! Come on! It is Vegas after all.

As soon as Catherine hears about the divorce I think she should jump on him without a second thought. If it's what she really wants and what will make her happy, she should do it no matter what.

I'd really like to see him admit to her that he made a mistake and her just play him along for a while before anything happens. Sounds like Catherine :)

OR they could just go mad and have a random wedding. Unlikely, but hey, it's Vegas.

csi_love said:
I'd really like to see him admit to her that he made a mistake and her just play him along for a while before anything happens. Sounds like Catherine :)

OR they could just go mad and have a random wedding. Unlikely, but hey, it's Vegas.

Your right csi_love that would be a very Catherine move. But they may just jump into it and tell everyone they are dating or get married right away. Cause when Warrick first got married thaty talked about liveing in th moment after what happedn to Nick. Even more so with the Sara situaton.

I guess I'll stick to it happening. lol

Cause any reason is good for me. I hope that TPTB keep their promise.

I want the fans to be happy, and Warrick and Catherine to be happy.

Plus, I want MORE WARRICK for season 8. *grr*

^^ YES, we need MORE Warrick next season!

MsCatherineBrown: Your siggy is gorgeous!

I don't want a random YoBling wedding to be honest. I want a huge planned BEAUTIFUL wedding held at... the Wynn hotel maybe! ;)

I think we need a Warrick-centric story line...preferably involving Catherine too :devil:

'Down the drain' came on yesterday on Spike and I loved it. That guy just HAD to interupt them. I think they would have kissed if it weren't for that. When she fell he caught her by her ass. LOL!!! I can watch that scene over and over again and never get tired of it!! I missed their interaction with each other when the show started. Hopefully they can get it back this coming season. The focus of coupledom became GSR.(who I don't favor by the way)

Shame on you PTB SHAME!!! hehehe

YoBling all the way!!!!!!

I know how you feel. They abandoned all things Cath/War, including all that wonderful friendly banter. I'd give my left arm for some joking or harmless flirting . *sighs and remembers seasons 1-5* Those were the days :(...

All of that sounds lovely.

If TPTB are worried about the ratings or want more ratings, they should really listen to the fans. If they don't, they should look back and see what shows got the most ratings.

Try to copy some of the earlier seasons (I favor 2 and 3) that fans loved.

Of course that'll never happen. Now they get off on unessessary GSR and making fans upset.

I think if they make any ship canon it will always upset some fans. I'm just hoping that they'll give us YoBling.

csi_love said:
I think if they make any ship canon it will always upset some fans. I'm just hoping that they'll give us YoBling.

Thats true, but frankly Im kinda getting sick of GSR. I mean I love the pairing, my thrid fav after YOBLING and The Love. But I feel they kinda hinted for a while about GSR and final developed it in this past season. By centering on them other pairings got pushed to the side as well as very little involing Warrick.

MsCatherineBrown said:
csi_love said:

Thats true, but frankly Im kinda getting sick of GSR. I mean I love the pairing, my thrid fav after YOBLING and The Love. But I feel they kinda hinted for a while about GSR and final developed it in this past season. By centering on them other pairings got pushed to the side as well as very little involing Warrick.

Exactly.

I like GSR too. Third favorite after YoBling and The Love, lol.

I just think TPTB assume all the fans like it. When a lot don't (I wish I knew the exact percentage). Some liked it a little bit, but was turned off from it because of everything they did in season 7.

MORE WARRICK WANTED FOR SEASON 8!

Hey . Yeah , I always thought YoBling is one of the best pairings on the show (Sandle is the first) because they never needed words to express their feelings , only looks .

Lepain' Lizards aired here the other night and Cath and Warrick have that one scene with the sword. Does that count as YoBling? I'm just trying to prove that they do still have their moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back