Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

I really don't want to do two posts in a row, but this thread is in serious need of a *bump.*

So I ask...If Catherine and Warrick were to (which they should) get together in season 8, how would you want it to happen?

Who would ask whom out? Would they be already dating?

Let's see if we can get a good conversation going.

I'm thinking, Catherine needs to jump him when she finds out he's divorced... (Mind hangs around Gutterville a bit to often)

That's what I would like to see.

Maybe he'll go up to her and tell her he's getting a divorse. Giving her this little *hint-hint* attitude. Hoping that she's still interested.

Then she'll take it and ask him out. :D

I'd like to see something different that how GSR came about. Not so subtle but not soapy or anything. Catherine is pretty straight forward about things, but if Warrick starts acting like he's interested, I can see her playing cat and mouse with Warrick just to get back at him for marrying Tina so abruptly. Then they'd kiss and make up. :D :D :D

That would make for a good story. lol

I'd like to see her tease him and get him wrapped around her finger. lol

Everyone in the lab would just know and laugh and Warrick, but he couldn't help it! He's fallen for Cath!

I'm not sure how Catherine feels towards Warrick since he married Tina but it does seem to be in her character for her to toy with him a little before deciding.

Like I said, I think the only reason TPTB made it so Warrick got married was so we could see Cath's feelings for him. I don't think she'll feel like second choice or anything. It's not like he chose Tina over her.

So, if Catherine still likes him. I think she's strong enough to get him.

I think it could totally happen but a little follow-up to how she felt in S7 would have been nice. Still...I guess if it's done well TPTB could pull off some nice YoBling :)

I think that when he first tells her she should just stare at him blankly and then walk off... hehe that would make me laugh

hum... how cath would react to hearing warrick say he loves her. i dunno, i kinda see it as Nick and Warrick talking about it. like, when warrick talked about his relationship with Tina and that it's on the rocks. i'd like to see Warrick and Nick talk about like, their love life to each other. Nick somehow gets it out of Warrick that he likes Cath and Nick's smiling at Warrick, who's obviously kinda feel embarassed. but then, when their putting their guns in their belt, catherine comes in and tells warrick that he's her's. (she's saying that their working together on the same case but, obviously it sounds to Nick that it's an 'i love you' statement) Catherine walks off, unaware of Warrick's love for her, and then Nick looks up at Warrick and says: "and it kinda sounds like she wants you." then, they both laugh.

haha, i'd like to see something like that happen. i love Nick and Warrick's friendship. Hope we do see more of that in Season 8.

Haha, that would be I good one! That would so have me in stitches

csiemily you're banner makes this page move really slow. Just so you know.

I definately want something realistic happening for the characters. I also don't want anything OOC.

I also don't want it to take over the show and shoved into our faces like GSR.

I think something sutble and sweet would be perfect for them. I think they make each other feel good and happy. :D

I think I'd like the writers to just slip YoBling into CSI and make it really subtle but still detectable so we'd all be wondering what was going on and then maybe some confirmation later on in the season (but revealed in a different way to GSR please :))

I hope they aren't "already dating" or "keep it a secret" like GSR. That way it's a complete 180.

I even like GSR. But when it shoved down my throat and I'm expected to enjoy every second, then it's annoying. I hope after the season 8 premier GSR sits in the back so YB can come up front.

We shouldn't be reminded every episode about any couple. Not just GSR. I'm sure fans would be acting that same way even if it was YoBling that happened first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back