Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

^Agreed. I mean, I think their chemistry is totally hot anyways and obstacles always seem to make the desire more vivid.

Hi right back atchya. :D :D

Everyone thinks YoBling is dead. Saying there hasn't been anything since she was jealous.

I really didn't see anything recent for GSR before they became canon. It was almost as if they were trying to surprise us.

I'm sure they won't do the same thing for them. But there's no reason not to do it.

GSR had always been the ship that got the most 'moments' and notable scenes. (Apart from Nick and Greg in the early seasons maybe :D) There were little hints before the season 6 finale but nothing major.

And yobling? To be honest I don't think they've even given us hints for Cath and Warrick recently and it just makes me wonder what will happen if they do become canon. Don't get me wrong, I'd like it to happen but it will just seem a bit forced for me personally.

Well, if it does, I hope it's way different than GSR's outing.

That way it'll be unique and well done. Therefore, hopefully it won't feel forced.

Maybe they'll decided to date if they see that Grissom and Sara worked out. Like I said, done different, so it doesn't feel like we're given the same exact story.

Right now, I have a good, but small, amount of faith with TPTB to do things right with my ships.

I did hear that TPTB were making yobling canon but I'm not sure if they'll bother now. It doesn't look like CSI has many seasons left to go and s8 could be the last one. GSR is already canon so I don't know if they'll be able to fit another ship in. Although saying that, I don't really want GSR to dominate this season and maybe it's time for yobling to have a try!

Like I said, I think that they wanted to make it canon for season 7, but GSR took over. I think any storyline they wanted for them, got pushed back by the MK and WP leaving for a month.

That's why I think we have potential for it in season 8. It's finally YB's time to shine.

Ah right, well I suppose it makes sense that if they had a lot of storylines there wouldn't be time for yobling. But Warrick mentioned his divorce, yeah? (I'm not in the US :() So I suppose that's something...

I just think it will be, I don't really have official reasons and I could easily be wrong. It's just with WP taking time out last season and there been speculation about cast members being bored. They've played the same roles for such a long time now and as much as I don't want it to, I think CSI may well be coming to an end soon :(

Well, I don't think so.

I think it'll last a few more years. If WP leaves, sure he's a LOT of the show, but there are other characters. More rank higher than Grissom on my list.

I would like to see some of the characters leave and see how TPTB makes the lab work out.

But I think at least one of the characters will stick around for several years.

Plus, it still one of the highest ratings on TV. So when it does end, it'll end, not be cancled. So I for one am excited to see what type of series finale they can come up with. But hopefully not for a little while.

I'd like to see Warrick in this season. The writers seem to have forgotten about him. Maybe Warrick with Cath would be nice :)

Yes, of course.

I really can't remember when Warrick had his own storyline, or a case that affected him.

He did have that little thing in "Empty Eyes" with that girl's grandmother, but that's it. Unless you count all the crap with Tina.

I'm kind of sick of Catherine, but Catherine and Warrick would be nice!

twins1729 said:
Well, I don't think so.

I think it'll last a few more years. If WP leaves, sure he's a LOT of the show, but there are other characters. More rank higher than Grissom on my list.

I would like to see some of the characters leave and see how TPTB makes the lab work out.

But I think at least one of the characters will stick around for several years.

Plus, it still one of the highest ratings on TV. So when it does end, it'll end, not be cancled. So I for one am excited to see what type of series finale they can come up with. But hopefully not for a little while.

Ever since 'Lab Rats' it shows they are developing the more minor people more. I dont know what I would do without new CSI. If it does have to end next season they better not leave us hanging, and have some true YOBLING action in the last season. Also there are alot of other people who need closer before the show ends.

It's been said that CSI is set up to run 10 seasons. Don't know if they'll actually make it that long, I mean a lot of the eps recently have been a little less than compelling, but that's how it's supposed to go.

The last Warrick-centric ep I can remember right now was way back in season three, Random Acts of Violence. Actually, I think that may be the only true Warrick-centric ep...Kinda pathetic. 7 seasons and one episode is the best you can do for a main character?

10 seasons :)
If that happens we deserve lots more Warrick I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back