Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Great pic! It's so nice to see them together comforting each other. I'm a YoBling fan but my OTP is from CSI:Miami. I think Catherine and Warrick go together. He has such a sweet nature and he is so caring. He is also a great friend to her. I was at the mall yesterday and I saw a baby that I told my mom looked like a baby that Catherine and Warrick would have. He had blue eyes and pale skin but he was an African-American baby. He was a cutie. :)

Thanks much, that is such an "awwwwwww" scene :) I wish they'd do it more often hehe. Or that he'd do it to me...*sigh*

MacsGirlMel said:
Thanks much, that is such an "awwwwwww" scene :) I wish they'd do it more often hehe. Or that he'd do it to me...*sigh*
i just want them to do it full stop :D :devil:

Awwww the pictures make my Yo!Bling heart squee....I love that episode! It's so romantic...*sigh* I wish they'd do it MUCH more often.....not all the time, but ya know as much as possible :D

sorry to DP but the time limit to edit my previous post has expired.

CMON YOBLINGERS WHERE ARE YOU ALL?!?!?!?!

maybe this will bring you all out of hiding, I HAVE SMUT!!!

ENJOY and comments = Love

Edited to remove link to NC17 fic

Yay! *hugs heart* I loved it :)

hmm I can see them doing that over new year's :devil:

PS I'm Buffyangellvr23 if you don't know

MacsGirlMel said:
Yay! *hugs heart* I loved it :)
thanks hun!!

hmm I can see them doing that over new year's :devil:
oh, me too!!! muahahaha. new years is coming up too :devil:

PS I'm Buffyangellvr23 if you don't know
i had forgot, but thanks for reminding me =P

glad you liked it!

That was GREAT. I as well can see them doing that on New Year's.......and that's right it isn't that far away!! Now when the clock strikes midnight I'll think of Cath and Rick :D

heartagram69 said:

Direct linking to fanfics rated over PG-13 is against the board rules and therefore has been removed.

1CSIMfan said:
heartagram69 said:

Direct linking to fanfics rated over PG-13 is against the board rules and therefore has been removed.
i know, thats why it wasnt a direct link... :confused:

^^When I clicked on the link it took me straight to the story, therefore, it was a direct link. All the other stories you've linked to didn't go directly to the story, which is fine, but this one did.

1CSIMfan said:
^^When I clicked on the link it took me straight to the story, therefore, it was a direct link. All the other stories you've linked to didn't go directly to the story, which is fine, but this one did.
i thought i linked to the tag, meaning that it just came up with the story headed and you needed to click in the link to go to the story, my bad sorry, ill post that link then, soz bout that :S

ok so here is the link i meant to post to the yobling smut, hehe.

edited to remove link to NC-17 rated fiction

heartagram69 said:
1CSIMfan said:
i thought i linked to the tag, meaning that it just came up with the story headed and you needed to click in the link to go to the story, my bad sorry, ill post that link then, soz bout that :S

ok so here is the link i meant to post to the yobling smut, hehe.

edited to remove link to NC-17 rated fiction

Sorry, but after checking on this, I had to remove this one too. It is the same one as the last and it is considered a direct link. Just because you have to click on the LJ cut, doesn't mean it's not a direct link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back