Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

1CSIMfan said:
heartagram69 said:
1CSIMfan said:
^^When I clicked on the link it took me straight to the story, therefore, it was a direct link. All the other stories you've linked to didn't go directly to the story, which is fine, but this one did.
i thought i linked to the tag, meaning that it just came up with the story headed and you needed to click in the link to go to the story, my bad sorry, ill post that link then, soz bout that :S

ok so here is the link i meant to post to the yobling smut, hehe.

edited to remove link to NC-17 rated fiction

Sorry, but after checking on this, I had to remove this one too. It is the same one as the last and it is considered a direct link. Just because you have to click on the LJ cut, doesn't mean it's not a direct link.
oh... ive never had a problem before doing it that way...

^^Part of it may have been my fault. After checking on that link earlier, I am going to have to remove all of your previous links because they go against the board rules. You're telling them there's smut, then directing them to the LJ post, and telling them which one to read.

I thought it was ok since it wasn't a direct link (and you had different stories to click on) but I have since found it it isn't ok. You can tell people there's a new story posted in your LJ or you can pm your story links (all those above PG-13).

Sorry I haven't been around much, life's been pretty nuts lately! Thought I'd link to a Christmas fic I did last year, in case A) you didn't get a chance to read it or B) want to read it again...

And it's PG, so... :cool:
Folie à Noël

I'll have another holiday fic before too long...

Miss you guys, sorry I've been absent so much...

heartagram69 said:

**headdesk**

We really can't have linking to stories that are over the PG-13 rating. I would suggest keeping within our rules.

Getting my attention again, especially when having been in trouble before, is a bad, bad thing. You really need me to forget your name for a while, comprende?

TBonz said:
heartagram69 said:

**headdesk**

We really can't have linking to stories that are over the PG-13 rating. I would suggest keeping within our rules.

Getting my attention again, especially when having been in trouble before, is a bad, bad thing. You really need me to forget your name for a while, comprende?
i wasnt doing it on purpose, ive been linking this way to stuff thats higher then Pg for a while, on purpose because it wasnt a direct link. the fanfic mod said it was ok in that forum, so i wasnt trying to cause trouble.

i only ever direct link to stuff thats PG, all the other links are indirect, which i was told was ok.

sorry but i wasnt doing it on purpose, and i dont want to cause trouble, ive been trying to keep out of it.

OK, all is good then. The fanfic mod did chime in and support what you said. We've clarified things and hopefully we're all on the same page after this.

**stands down red alert** :D

P.S. Still though, the rule is that things need to stay at least PG-13. Cooperation of all in here, there, everywhere is appreciated.

Can somebody perhaps PM me the link to that Fanfic that kept getting turfed off this thread? I'm in the mood for a little smut >.> and the mods got to it before I did hah.

^^You can go to heartagram69's bio and click on her LiveJournal account which will take you to all of the fictions (including the one you're wanting).

Awwww that fic was so cute! Wonderful job!

Okay a new question for you all-
Where would they have their wedding?

Ziva__David said:
drive thru? :lol: jks.

beach. i can totalyl see a laid back beach wedding. cath in a white summer dress, like this but white, rick in a nice shirt and shorts. bare feet.

Awwww that'd be cute!
Maybe they'd have it at Lady Heather's house! :devil: No, I'm kidding.

I think they would have it somewhere private, with not a lot of guests, ya know?

heartagram69 said:
Ziva__David said:
drive thru? :lol: jks.

beach. i can totalyl see a laid back beach wedding. cath in a white summer dress, like this but white, rick in a nice shirt and shorts. bare feet.
maybe he'll wear something like this jk. yeah ur right, maybe something laid-back like this one.

Line from Loco Motives
"I like you, you're a giant." :devil: :D --> Srsly this line should've been given to Catherine and it will have a whole different meaning.

OMG Rissa! :lol: That's hilarious!
BTW, I don't think Warrick's smile would have been that angelic if Catherine had said this to him :devil:

Yeah I think if she said this to HIM he would just lead her to the bedroom....*tries not to cross PG-13 line* :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back