Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

BTW, Rissa, I just watched some clips again from the episode. Catherine says it's pretty thick. :devil:
*hides from 1C*

Oh gosh, that's just priceless. :devil:
I think I have to make a video based on this quote. I'll tell you when it's done. :D

Omg! where all yobling fans/?!!
Second page!
Regards

Andreina said:
Omg! where all yobling fans/?!!
Second page!
Regards

*raises hand* I'm here.....I've gotten my stepdad hooked on CSI now...he he....so let's see that's my mom, my dad and my stepdad I ROCK!!! LOL

.:Rose:.

me too *jumps up and down*

haven't been here long but i'm here :D watched bodies in motion yesterday *sobs*

Oh, Bodies in Motion... The ep that made me a Yoblinger. I remember the first time I watched it. I coulnd't close my mouth and I was just saying: Oh my god, she admitted it. She did.

The thread is pretty dead, we should come up with a cool new topic. Any ideas?

Well (I'm stealing this from the Sandle thread) we could post pictures and then put up captions for them....

Yeah I started being a YoBling shipper when Cath fell right into Warrick's arms (forgie I'm forgetting the epi name) and I was like 'Wow! They look hot together! Now kiss you fools!' and then I got mad when the sewage guy interupted them. :D

That would be Down The Drain. I love it and ALM.

I'm still here :)

oooh capcomp...I like :)

First off, I love the thread title.
Second off, I love smut. :rolleyes:
That epi was Down the Drain. GSR. YoBling. Explosions. Greg. Love that episode. The only thing missing is Grissom in a suit. And Ecklie pinned to a wall having knives thrown at him- someone would miss eventually, and then he would never have split the team up. :devil:
That captioning thing seems like a good idea to liven things up a bit. (The thread's probably only dead because everybody went off to read some of heartagram69's smut. You know it's true.) Anybody know where these captionable screencaps are?

From Cool Change I think because Warrick kept saying "Yo" and Cath was talking about bling. :D

I have a pic!
I know it's kind of old but I have no good quality pics at the moment.
YoBling.jpg

CAP:
Cath: So I was thinking that maybe we should-
Rick: Do something that doesn't involve Ecklie walking in on us.

Squee. I love that scene with Warrick and Catherine, in that pic. If that guy hadn't come to wreck it up, this ship would sooo have been sailing now! :(

Mmmmm...I like :) DTD, right?

What guy? *is confused*

cap
Cath: Are you sure this is safe? Bungee sex?
Warrick: Yeah, Mac says it's kinda popular in New York...well not counting the murder case involving it...

hehe DTD i love it :D oh yeah i wanted to kill that guy...ARGH "are you two csi's?" ... :mad:
so damn close !!
bungee sex haha *rofl* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back