Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

RC- Happy [belated] Birthday!!

and we are the featured ship!* throws confetti* [ i know im behind :D]

oh! i you havent listened to the Marg interview on the Howard Stern Show...at the very end she makes a refernce to yobling*loves*

ineverysunflower said:
oh! i you havent listened to the Marg interview on the Howard Stern Show...at the very end she makes a refernce to yobling*loves*
Oh yeah! I loved the last part.. I forgot what was the exact thing she said but she used the words love interest and handsome man to describe Warrick. :D

4CATHnWARRICK said:
wenever i hear the song on the radio "lip of an angel" i always thing of yobling. I know there is anothe froum fer this but i just wanna quote a couple lyrics. "Well, my girl's in the next room
,Sometimes I wish she was you,I guess we never really moved on" maybe warricks finally clued in that he has picked the wrong girl to be with fer the rest of his life. Thoughts?
LOL, you couldn't find the thread because its one of the tacked thread atm cuz yobling is the Featured Ship of the Week. :D Wow, thanks that song so describes yobling, I listened to that song a lot of times already but never bothered to check the whole lyrics, lol! And the song perfectly describes how they're holding back because Warrick is married. I do miss their flirty moments but at least they're in good terms this season.

wow- that post i made earlier made no sense - i meant have you but i put i you havent :lol:

yobling song! who sings it?

hey there just wanted to drop in and say that i love this shipper it's my favourite csi shipper
and congrats on featured ship =)

I like the way Mar H seems to slip YoBling references into interviews...someone mentioned an online one, and she talks about it in the Intimate Portrait during the CSI part. I the scenes of the two they showed.

no more ship of the week?!? :(

Anyone know if Cath and War working together in any upcoming episodes?

Sorry guys....no more ship of the week. Every Wednesday another ship gets that title. But hey, you'll be ship of the week again sometime in the future.

ineverysunflower said:
no more ship of the week?!? :(

Anyone know if Cath and War working together in any upcoming episodes?

Yep, see spoiler a few posts back...they work together but he complains 'cause he feels treated lke a rookie :( I hope t hings improve later on though.

man how blind was i to miss that were ship of the week.. i missed all the fun too.next time lol. and the next time we will have sumthing to celebrate

^^From the promo vid, they'll be have a scene together in next week's ep, 7x08 Happenstance and then from the promo pics they'll be working together in 7x09 Living Legend. And Sydney "Lips of an Angel" was sung by Hinder.

Holy Hotness!!! :eek: :eek: there is a HOT Yobling a Picture on the Season 7 Picture Thread posted by Erica.. I'll bring it over here:

EricaSJ said:
Oooooh finally!

Catherine/Warrick from 7x09 Living Legend :D
Love their outfit and their sunglasses, they so match and they exude so much hotness just by standing beside each other.

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Hey, remember me? The not so loyal yet still Yobling fan?
I thought it was time for me to pop in here again :)

Edited to remove the 'tm' from the thread title.

Hey guys. I have edited your thread title to remove the 'tm'. The 'tm' and copyright symbols cannot be used anymore in thread titles. This applies to all the shipper threads. If anyone has a question about this, please feel free to pm me about this.

Thanks.

thats a bummer :( thanks for letting us know 1CSIMfan

hey Lizzy! dont feel bad-ive been a bad shipper too- glad you popped in to say hi!

a UTT pic <- wheres his hands? and look! tounge action! :D

*credit goes to csi-caps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back