Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I heard about the rumour about WP leaving the show. Haven't heard about Warrick becoming the new boss though. But its alright he can be (my boss..) Cath's boss anytime.

Ok here's the pic you requested.. and a bonus pic from homebodies.
table135bj.jpg

normalpdvd0931fo.jpg

ineverysunflower that's from ZsaZsa she got that from the ET online website, Im gonna look for the link of that on the ET site. Its cool that off screen Marg and Gary are really good friends and both of them love to have fun.. it shows on their scenes on CSI. :D

Have I posted here yet?? I dont remember...but if i havent...hi, im Katie, and I am a huge fan of YoBling love. I still haven't seen the almost kiss episode yet which really bums me out. Does naybody know which season and eipsode that is?

Welcome newbies! :) BTW, thank you for the pics, Rissa! :devil: *starts thinking about cheeky things :devil:* BTW, you're really back with 50 million pics per day! Yay!!! :)

ziggystarduzt said:
Welcome, Katie!! YoBling is fantastic, ain't it? The almost-kiss episode is "Down the Drain" and it's season 5, episode 2.

Ooh, I just saw this episode this afternoon and it totally brought me back to my YoBling! self. I haven't been very into this ship before because Grissom, Sara and Greg are my fav characters...so it's always been GSR and Sandle on top.
But now that GSR has happened I am ready for a new 'will they, won't they' ship and I think that YoBling! works best for me. :D

forensicsgirl said:
Sorry ineverysunflower, but I had to remove the link to the video. ET is actually copyrighted, so the same rule applies to clips from it as does to clips from CSI itself. We can't link to clips from any copyrighted material, unless its on an official site (ie: if the video was on ET's official website, it wouldn't be a problem)

opps! thanks for fixing it!

ineverysunflower that's from ZsaZsa she got that from the ET online website

opps again! thanks Zsa! and those pics are hottt! *drools*

Yo, Rissa, bring it on! Gotta love your contributions, they are always juicy :devil:.

Will they, won't they? I say they will. We will just have to put up with hypocrisy, annoyance and confusion in the meantime (from all ends) but I say we just have to wait. Unless they wan't to pull the same trick again like in WTG cuz then I don't want YoBling.

Anyway, I'm off for my vacation next week but before I leave I'll make sure to cap at least one more YoBling ep. :)

Ohh I posted the nekkid Warrick pictures because veggie asked for it. That's the best request ever in this thread. LOL. :D

We will just have to put up with hypocrisy, annoyance and confusion in the meantime (from all ends) but I say we just have to wait. Unless they wan't to pull the same trick again like in WTG cuz then I don't want YoBling.
Yeah Im done with the mind tricks and the hypocrisy. I hope season 7 would be better for yobling and for us. I hope they learned from the mess in WTG too.

Yay! More caps=lots of hotness, yo.

thanks for the welcome! and thanks also for that picture of Warrick! its always nice to see that guy half naked!

I loved the way GSR happened in WTG, but it's exactly the reason why I think they won't do that again. I think that we will get to see Catherine and Warrick together from the very beginning on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back