Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiked wallpapers ppl. they're going straight on my wall. lol! can i have a cookie too? *takes cookie* thnxs. welcome newbies!

Keep spreading the YoBling love!

Hey Ash, I read your fic. It was... really something *sighs* :D ..no, honestly, really cool.. I still want more though ;)

Lizzy_004 said:
Hey Ash, I read your fic. It was... really something *sighs* :D ..no, honestly, really cool.. I still want more though ;)

I'm loving your avatar- one of my favourite things about Cath is the disgusted look she can give people!

I'm also loving all these pics of Cath + Warrick... Warrick is HOT :rolleyes: :lol:

Willows_Warrick said:
I'm loving your avatar- one of my favourite things about Cath is the disgusted look she can give people!

Yup, Zsa did an amazing job there, making the avatar. I love it too.

I'm also loving all these pics of Cath + Warrick... Warrick is HOT :rolleyes: :lol:

True. And Cath's even hotter! :rolleyes: ;)

ETA: I just saw it is your birthday, beautifulview! Weird, after all this time I still didn't catch your name. :rolleyes: Anyway, Happy Birthday! :D

Happy Birthday beautifulview! :D *cheers*

I'll be reading your fanfic sometime soon [hopefuly] alwayswrite05. I'll give you my feedback when I read it. :)

2-1.gif
happy birthday beautifulview !!!

okay and im totally blanking.. remember that pic... warrick was on the computer and Cath was standing next to him...am i making it up?

Lizzy_004 said:
Willows_Warrick said:

Yup, Zsa did an amazing job there, making the avatar. I love it too.
LMFAO, we have fighted our little battle with Lizzy about the icon thing :lol: We set the same, lmao. :D

Happy b-day, beautifulview!!! Hope you have a nice day :)

Zsazsa that is an incredible wallpaper. Thank you now I can have something different for my desktop. Congrats on the thread everyone. Happy Birthday beautifulview :)

Take Care,
Dayna

So I've been sitting there, looking at my toggled yobling thread 6, going "Why isn't anyone posting in yobling? weiiird.." and then today I was like "I know! I'll bump it up!" and THAT is when I realised what a huge moron I am, and discovered thread 7. :D
ANYway, a belated congrats on the new thread, guys! Here's hoping for tons of yobling in the new season!

thanks to lizzy, csi_fanatic, ineverysunflower, willowswannabe, and catwarfan for withing me a happy birthday! i'm having alot of fun, its a good day! only down side is i thought there's be more yobling this season :( but yay! one more year down, x to go!

Glad your having such a great birthday beautifulview! :) Yeah, the scarce YoBling this season was a dissapointment, but hopefuly we will be happily rewarded next season. :D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, LINDA!!! Hope your day was great. :) (Gawd... i always gotta make an entrance :p )

Dayna! I just caught Iced recently and I LOVE that scene with Cath and War in the field... *points to catwarfan avi*

A huge green field and they just looked so damn good in it. :cool: There's a major butt check on War's part :devil: as he's recanting how the field was a 'lover's lane' when he was in high school, Cath turning around and calling him on 'him being a dork', Warrick answering that "he was a dork and STILL is a dork (dont ask me why i find it so friggin cute that he still admits to being a dork... i guess it helps me give the whole concept of 'Yoko' some logic) but he has dimples so he got some action, and Cath answers "I bet."

Ah... the good old days.

thanks sexy! its a great day! and your first enterance and you mention my birthday :p

well i bet cath made the boys cry over her, so i'm all for her dating a dork, they grow up to be mega hot (coughwarrickcough) in later life.

Oh yes i've found the Yo-Bling thread, i'm making this my second home now lol. Anyway I'm a huge Yo-Bling shipper and would just die if they actually got together, why can't they get together instead of Griss and Sara i'd prefer to see Cath and Warrick together then Griss and Sara, never mind. Yeh so i love Catherine/Warrick, my favourite moment has to be in down the drain that was an awesome episode, it was in s5 wasn't it, well if it is i'll have to buy S5 on dvd so i can watch it again and again, damb that man though for interrupting they so were going to kiss. And i love that wallpaper by the way the one in the first post on the first page. It's gorgeous.

And i love the Eye-Sex banner, i'd love one like that. Anyway i'll be back later on, see you later guys.

Welcome Aiden_Burn! Glad you found our humble abode. Yeah that scene was rockin' lol.

And we're all hoping that they are indeed gonna get together. Anything can happen now, don't you think? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back