Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi_fanatic87 said:
Your very welcome! No debate there. :) It's so lovely to see them kiss and hug.

Yeah. I don't ship the actors but they are just so damn hot and stuff like that makes me squee.

beautifulview said:
now, if only they did that with a csi camera watching, like a docu-drama!

That wouldn't be on CBS anymore. :lol:

We didnt see their picture in season 3 but we still got A Little Murder. Season 1 and 2 had their fair share of YoBling too. Basically, it was just season 6 that blowed chunks when it came to YoBling. Guess they felt they gave us enough with Bodies in Motion to keep our attention :rolleyes: B*STARDS! :mad:

ruzila said:
Guess they felt they gave us enough with Bodies in Motion to keep our attention :rolleyes: B*STARDS! :mad:

OH their bodies ARE in motion, alright... :devil:

Anyway... nice to see you back... and up to date :lol:.

Upss... that's what i get for not checking what page the thread's on :p

Yeah... I'm moving and vacationing so expect to see me when Zsazsa yells at me enough. :D

I'm hanging my hopes on season 7 so I got stuck in the 'pic on Cath's desk' talk cuz it makes me think she hasnt really given up on the fantasy and we all know Yoko's out the door, her fault or not. Who cares. Tina dont go away mad... just go away! :lol:

I'm not yelling... I rarely yell... (I NEVER YELL, SAVVY?! lol)

But about the picture... unfortunately in s6 it was gone. :(

ok fine... forget the pic. This is what I get for rushing to show off my avi! :p I STILL BELIEVE... NO MATTER WHAT!!! :lol:

(and yeah... you dont yell... i believe u :rolleyes: :p LOL)

Well... why rush? We have time like... the [Caribbean] sea... :lol:

And I still believe too... despite Tina... or the lack of YoBling in s6. I'll pretend s6 never happened and I'll be at a happy place. :lol:

I gotta go but I just gotta say this: your avatars ruzila and AngelEyez are omgsohot! fine ass indeed. :D
And I still believe too... despite Tina... or the lack of YoBling in s6. I'll pretend s6 never happened and I'll be at a happy place.
Tina who?

See! I was gonna say that but everyone knows I'm old and senile so I didnt think that would work. :lol:

Lets just look at it like this... We'll prolly here of Tina in season 7. It will b Warrick saying, "you know my ex, Tina." :devil:

ruzila said:
Lets just look at it like this... We'll prolly here of Tina in season 7. It will b Warrick saying, "you know my ex, Tina." :devil:

You ALMOST did it! Too bad you failed with the typo. :lol:

OH imagine s7 being spent with Warrick mentioning Tina in each ep... to make sure we know that they are divorced. Just like he did in s6, tryin to make us remember that he's married.

AngelEyez said:
OH imagine s7 being spent with Warrick mentioning Tina in each ep... to make sure we know that they are divorced. Just like he did in s6, tryin to make us remember that he's married.
Oohh.. something like:

"You know my EX-wife Tina love documentaries."

or

"Me and my EX-wife Tina used to go to this place."

or

"EX-wife Tina got nothing I mean nothing compared to you Cath."

AngelEyez said:
You ALMOST did it! Too bad you failed with the typo. :lol:
Cant let the old woman get by with one little boo boo... :rolleyes: See the next time I come posting in here!

(pretend i'm not posting right now dammit! :mad: )

:lol:
AngelEyez said:
He can remind us as much as his little heart desires! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back