Cath/Sofia Slash - Crimson Gold

Yes, I'd love to read more fics about these two hot ladies.
Cath is ever the justice seaker and Sofia the a female tough cop.
They are perfect because there would be an underlying competition going on between them.

What does everyone else think?

I think they have great chemistry. They're both competitive and ambitious.

Catherine is a very fierce person, it takes some to handle that. I think Sofia is laid back and tough enough to keep Catherine in check.

Sofia: So, after much consideration
I have come to the conclusion that
it is time for me to ask you out
on a date

Cath: Are you serious?

Sofia *smugly*: Definitely.

Hi gang
thanks for the pic and my favourite ep would be Wervolves!! They were hot, truly good together , compassionate and both actress truly awesome by acting out their role.

Wow, I finally found a Cath/Sofia thread! doing a happy dance

I love the two of them together. They have great chemistry and I especially love the fact that they were almost hostile at the beginning. So yeah, I agree they must have met before.

At first I didn't like Sofia at all (S5) but when I watched the first episode of S6 I was completely smitten with her. Just "overnight" I completely fell for her and everytime I see her with Cath and they disagree of something I just see the sparks flying. Both women fighting for dominance - just hot!!! :devil::drool:

I haven't read that many stories yet but there was one that was so hot and so close to what I imagine them being together. It's from MiaCharlize but I can't remember the title right now. It's amazing though!!:eek:

Anyway, I'll check out umbrello's stories and if someone's still reading this thread would be very glad to get a link to that Macha story. ;)

I should come here more often, my story is being promoted in here. :D Thanks for that.

The name is A Game Of Power and it is posted *link removed*

It's a shame that Sofia had to leave, she had such great chemistry with everyone. I really loved the vibe she had with Catherine. I should re-watch some eps from season 6, it might inspire me to another Sofia/Catherine story. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That should be okay. That way younger members can see it's M before starting to read.

Thanks love :).

I really like this ship. I think Cath and Sofia had much more tension that Sara/Sofia (sorry guys ;) ) and I really think there were looks exchanged between the two on many occasions.

I'm going to read your fics tomorrow miacharlize :) i'll leave you a review after :) i'd read them now, but after the football tonight and the associated drinking I probablt wouldn't see the words right ;)

I agree, Bubbles. Sofia and Catherine just had SOMETHING that sparked, and I think they could have been a great couple :D

Back