Cath/Sofia Slash - Crimson Gold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 8, 2005.

1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

umbrello, I've PMed you with the link for Macha ;)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone have the liks for these Cath/Sofia stories? :)

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I can't link directly to a fic like Macha, cathsaralover, since it's a NC17 fic, but if you go Here, you'll find a link to Cincoflex's stories. She's the author of Macha. Its the only femmeslash fic she's written so far, and it's excellent :)

ETA - I've updated the Ship Names List and added Crimson Gold

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you for the link forensicsgirl, unfortunately for me cincoflex's site is no longer hosted. Thank you anyways :)

5. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

Am I the one who thinks that Sofia would be a good mother figure to Lindsey?

6. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

No Umbrello, I think Sofia is a great all-around person, she has shown her compassionite side with victim's family members, so you know she is also a loving person.

Most people are not one dimensional, sure Sofia is tough when on the clock, she has to be now that she is a detective. Ya'll know the guys are jealous of her and her achivements, so she has to always be better then them. But we have also seen her charming, funny, teasing, friendly and flirty side, so she would do wonders with Lindsey. She would be the 'cool' older sister to Linds.

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Now that Sofia is Detective, I could see her maybe doing a career day at Lindsey's school. Sofia would do an awesome job explaining the life of a cop/detective for her. Now that would be "cool".

AngelEyez made this sweet avatar of Sofia/Cath. Like how Cath looks absorbed in what Sofia is doing here.

[​IMG]

8. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I was also thhinking that since Sofia's mom is a cop as well she would pull crazy hours like Catherine allowing Sofia and Lindsey to bond.

But I do like the idea of Sofia going to Lindsey's school for carrer day.

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Bumping this up with a goody that was sent to me yesterday.

There is not doubt this combo can take names and kick some criminal ass. Not to mention heat up any room. :devil:

[​IMG]

10. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

If anybody is interested, I've posted a new Cath/Sofia story on ff.net.

I pretty sure I missed the PG-13 mark by a foot or ten :lol: :p so if you want the link you'll heve to PM me.

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I finally got a chance to read umbrello's new fic and it is BRILLIANT! - I'm really sorry for only getting around to it girl, but life has been a bit crazy lately...

If anyone hasn't yet read it, it's at ff.net and it's called "Dusty Rose" (by angelaumbrello ) Go. Read. Now.

12. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

Thanks for the kind words, :D as for not reading it sooner -- don't worry, FF.net was suffering from some kind of bug anyway.

As soon as I finish a few WIPs, I'm going to start on a multi chapter Cat/Sofia fic -- it might even be pg-13:lol:

13. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

Once again, if anyone is interested I wrote and posted another fic, and this time it's pg-13 :eek: :lol:

Here's the link:
    Catharsis

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Helllllloooooo hotness!

That thread name is totally hot. Just...wow.

Crimson gold oh yeah.

These two would be absolutely awesome together.

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

cool, glad someone bumped this up

I've been reading over the posts on why these two ladies should be together.

Here is my take,

Sofia is very mellow and down to earth. The only time I have seen her even remotely upset was in I like to Watch when the camera crew tried to get a look at the victim.
    I think she would be good to balance out Catherine who doesn't always get upset but can get emotional sometimes.

Catherine, is a damn fine forensic scientist, a good people person, can play the politics game and knows who's ass to kiss etc... she can get Sofia off the single minded ness of being a cop

Plus, they are HOT together and I have read one of umbrellos fics and boy... let me tell you, they are HOT