Cath/Sofia Slash - Crimson Gold

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Hmm, I agree with what umbrello said. I think that Cath would go against the protocol, if no-one else would be willing to do that. Although, iwwih Cath being more into politics now, she may be facing an inner battle over what she would have to do, exactly.

I do see her as looking out for Sofia in the aftermath, though. She may not say to her much, but she'd be defending her, when Sofia wouldn't be there to defend herself, and especially then, actually.

It's a bit like two people who pretend they don't really care for each other when together, but if someone slags either of them in the absence of the other, they leap to their defence!

I kinda see it with Cath and Sofia.

Ok, little UTT pic and I'm off to bed... wishing I was Sofia... :devil:

[​IMG]

P.S. Do you think Grissom's any the wiser? :D

2. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

ITA with what umbrello said too. I didn't notice the uneasiness between the two in SAF like what happened bet them in Season 5, so I think that this season Cath and Sofia have warmed up to each other and definitely something could develop between the two. Eat your heart out Griss! :D
    Oh and please somebody tell me why I can't get Macha off my head. :lol:

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Cuz it's such a freakin hot story? :devil: :lol: I'm like that with all Cinco's stories - she is the queen of erotica! :D

I like the idea of Cath of Sofia not seeming to get along when they're together, but defending each other behind their backs. Wouldn't it be great if Sofia were to accidentally overhear Cath telling someone off for giving Sofia a had time? Then she'd know that Cath really likes her :)

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

:lol: She writes exceptionally well. Love Macha. :D yup! that would be great.. however, we haven't seen a Cath/Sofia interaction in a long time.. so let's hope for some in the next episodes..

5. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

Macha is an awesome fic. That story is single-handedly responsible for me becoming Sofia/Catherine shipper. But does anybody know what the title means?

I'm trying to write a multi-chapter Sofia/Catherine story. Unfortunately I'm stuck at chapter one. :( Is their someone out there who would be willing to lend a hand. I don't need a co-writer. Just someone to help with a bit of writer's block.... and beta read. And of course I will give full credit for any help received. :D

Have we settled on Crimson Gold as our ship name?

Besides the two fics discussed in the thread has anyone come across any other Sofia/Catherine stories?

6. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Thought it was a fun idea to bump this thread back up for another try. I have enjoyed the recent episodes that Cath and Sofia have worked together. Werewolves Sofia was assigned to Cath and in Killer we saw Cath and Sofia discuss suspects in the case.
    You can't deny they smoke up the screen.

[​IMG]

7. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

It's good to see this ship have a second chance.

I was starting to get lonely. :(

So have we decided on Crimson Gold as the official name?

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Isn't Crimson Gold their official name? Let me go check the ship list...

Edited to add... Ooops, I thought I'd put them on the Ship Names List, but apparently I hadn't :rolleyes:

Shall we go with Crimson Gold (I like this) or shall we come up with another name? Either way, let me know and I'll make sure I add this smokin ship to the List ;)

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Forensicsgirl my vote stays for Crimson Gold. Umbrello yes, I thought these two sexy ladies deserved another round. How about a little eye candy from Werewolves.

[​IMG]

SPOILER

I think we have a possibility of maybe a litte Cath/Sofia tonight in Pirates of the Third Reich. In the promo I think the two are together following evidence again. Can't wait. SQUEEEEEEE. I just know this whole episode is going to be phenomenal.

10. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

My only question is who wears the pants in this ship? :lol:

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Who wears the pants in this ship? Well let me counter that with who has the gun and cuffs? :devil: :devil: No wait, Cath has a gun doesn't she? But she still doesn't have cuffs on her hip. Ooo this is a tough decision. I still see Sofia being boss. I know if she told me to jump I would not hesitate. Ha ha.

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Ouh! Here's a thread! Crimson Gold sounds okay. I confess, I think Sofia looks hot! [have this thing for certain blondes] Could someone direct me to the fanfic everyone is talking about? I'd like to read it. Thanks :).

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I find the concept of one person being "in charge" in a relationship somewhat outmoded - it's something that really irritated me when I was dating my last girlfriend - straight friends of ours would ask "oh, so who wears the trousers?"

I think a relationship, especially when it involves two strong, independent, extremely capable women, needs to be about an equal balance of power for it to be successful. There has to be give and take. There has to be compromise. There has to be times when one can comfortably say "You know, tonight I don't feel like making any decisions, you choose" without worrying that they have now lost their autonomy and this will be the pattern in the future.

I can see Catherine and Sofia's relationship being extremely complex, because of how strong and independent both women are. They are both "bosses" of their lives. They will have to learn to share responsibility, to compromise, to lean on each other without feeling weak, to be strong for each other without becoming dominering.

However, I also imagine they'd have a hell of a lot of fun learning all those things together ;)

If everyone's cool with Crimson Gold, I'll go ahead and add it to the list :)

14. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

I think Cath would be the fickle minded one. Sofia seems to be the kind who goes for serious relationships, but very passionate when it comes to love. :lol:They're both very desirable women though..

Editted: Ohkay, I've read the FF. :lol: And suddenly, I have the sudden urge to see more pictures!

15. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

Some one was asking for links to fanfiction and I was going to send her one to Macha but I can't find it. Is anyone else having that problem?

With the way that the men in Catherine's life has treated her it seems to me that she needs to be in control of whatever relationship she is in. Sofia, I think will have to be very patient and show Catherine that not only is she not another Eddie or Chris but that it's okay for her to relay on some else and share control.