Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: If that is not your best!!! Dude!! How good are you!!?? :eek: WOW I'm snagging it.. I mean, loving it!!! :D Yeah, just wow!!

jenakapt said:
*cough*hinthint*cough* or should I say *cough*nodnod*cough* (That's hint hint in Irish!)
Squeeee.. yay.. learned another Irish word! :)

Thank you jenakapt :) Photoshop comes in handy for having sexy brushes ;)

Ohlala that's a great manip, I'm lovin' it. :)

And speaking of wallpapers, here are some Marg/Jorja pictures if any of you want to make more art.

*faint* Omg! how come I never saw those pic's before! Gawd :eek: they are so :devil: HOT!

*cheer* New Thread! *sips Heine* *Does THE Dance* yeah I'm crazy I know =) But I'm Happy!

Woah, love those pics! Between Marg's cleavage and Sara's leather trousers and smile I don't think my mind will be able to function well for the rest of the day!

Ooh there is also cap possiblities for those pics but as I said above my brain won't function!

omg! cathsaralover those are awesome wallpapers!
And AngelEyez wow, those are hottah pics of them. *droolage* Love the third one the most, only if it were Cath and Sara hehe. I can't wait to see the lovely fan arts you will all make out of those pictures.

Ooh there is also cap possiblities for those pics but as I said above my brain won't function!

That's alright, we will wait till your brain starts to formulate caps again. :D

Yayy just saw this thread, brilliant! I love Them toghether its awsome. And I don´t want to see Sara with a man, never .. ;)

Hottie_Cath said:
That's alright, we will wait till your brain starts to formulate caps again. :D

Ahhh the pressure!! :lol: Sorry I have no idea what's wrong with me!! I'm in one of those crazy hyper moods! :D

Jessy said:
Yayy just saw this thread, brilliant! I love Them toghether its awsome. And I don´t want to see Sara with a man, never .. ;)

Welcome to the hottest thread around Jessy! Make yourself comfy.. plenty of room on this cruise ship.. there's music, drinks, dancing, swimming and of course Hottie wil provide you with a martini and your own thong, which you are obliged to wear whenever you get here :p LadySara will give you the official Welcome-basket.. with some goodies in it. :D And I'm there with you, I don´t want to see Sara with a man either, nor do I want to see Catherine with a man actually :D

(Och I'm so good in ordering people what to do..*runs from Hottie and LadyS* :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back