Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Drive by posting* WooHoo new thread # 8!!!!! :lol: :devil: :p

Lovin' the "Strippers down the hall" thread name. :p :lol: :p

Hopefullly *fingers tripled crossed* things will return to normal and I can really play again!

Did someone say "Strippers Down the Hall?" Woo Hoo! Throws huge pile of confetti. Hooray for thread number 8. Better late than never I suppose. Jayne you did a fab job opening the new thread and Hottie great artwork. You always make the ladies look smokin'. Here is my small contribution.

You can just see Cath's mind brewing. "Hurry up Sara, there is more fun down the hall." Think she might give her a lesson or two?
4X16_203.jpg
:devil:

^ You're right, it looks like Cath's saying that. Actually it looks like the guy is telling Sara the strippers are down the hall and Sara's saying, "Oh? Really? Well, then.." :lol:

*waves* Hey ladies! Haven't been here in a long time. *hides* Congrats on the new thread! *throws confetti*

Hottie that new banner is hilarious. :lol: Great job! Oh I came here bearing a gift. Technically it's Marg and Jorja instead of Cath and Sara, but whatever... :D

Hey Jango! *huggles*

Why.. Ann.. you characterise me as some horrible punishing queen! :rolleyes:

It's so squeeee to see y'all again YAY!!

jenakapt.. it's only what.. like a 5-hour-drive to the East.. right.. I'll fly in to Cork and rent a car there :rolleyes: Nevermind, I'm rambling..

Hey guys, just dropping by with some goodie.

TV Guide has a preview clip for tonight's episode and even though it's not that much but... it has a cute little C/S moment. Check it out here . (Just scroll down)

JayneEmilysRealm said:
CSIsMANIAC said:
Man, choked on me drink looking at those pictures.

:lol: you went all Irish there :lol: See, it kicks in like that :p
That is Irish? I thought it was Scottish. What about 'wee bit'. And 'Hoi'. :lol: I say them all the time. I make a crazy Scottish accent to my friend, Edna, and she always think it's super funny. :D :)

PLZ vote for CSI on http://teavee.com/csi/ ....click positive comment......otherwise bones or 24 is going to beat us........vote once every 5 mins. We are at number 1, but they are catching up CRAZY fast!

quoth_the_raven said:
OMG! :eek: You ladies have no idea how tempted I've been lately to write some CS smut :lol: I've wanted to write CS fics for the longest time :lol:
Whatcha waiting for Ann-Marie? ;)

Blah, wish i had something better but sadly i couldnt find the girls on a boat or by the water so here they are driving to the boat !

Couldnt even find the right song but got an excerpt from one that was uh, fitting :devil: (Rock the Boat ~ Aaliyah)

• I want you to
    (rock the boat)
    Rock the boat, rock the boat
    Rock the boat, rock the boat
    (work it in the middle)
    Work the middle, work the middle
    Work the middle, work the middle
    (change positions for me)
    Change positions, do positions
    Do positions, do positions
    (now stroke it baby)
    Stroke it for me, stroke it for me
    Stroke it for me, stroke it for me
I'm gonna go work on finding better presents now :rolleyes: :p

Doing another quick pop in to visit the ladies. Last nights eppy did kinda have a cute Cath/Sara moment. Guess Sara was wore out where she couldn't leave the lab because of the whole evidence stolen issue. Sara was taking a short nap and Cath goes in and wakes Sara up. Like the gentle way in which she says her name.

Not for sure until I see some caps from the eppy, but swore they had similar necklaces on as well. Sara's looked silver and Cath's looked gold. Gonna have to investigate further on that issue. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back