Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. jenakapt

jenakapt Lab Technician

LOVE those wallpapers!! They are now safely stored in my computer.........and my brain! :lol:

3. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Welcome, Jessy! :D

I found this UTT I thought was funny:

[​IMG]

What's Cath doing? :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks for welcoming me, the wallpapers where fantastic and the pic of Sara is funny. Haha
    I just love theese girls.

5. jenakapt

jenakapt Lab Technician

Haha qtr that's a brilliant UTT pic!

6. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

One of these days Jayne when you last expect it I am gonna be behind you and scare the heck out of you. :lol: Now were did I put the semetex? Ha Ha.

Well let me give you the official Cath/Sara [​IMG] Jessy . Here is a drink [​IMG]from the ladies.

Also the must have ducky basket Cath started in Secret and Flies with all the fowl talk. I still love it when she whips those ducks off her desk when Sara enters the office. :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Wonder since Sara was there when Cath had the last big tradgedy in her life, if she will be there when Lindsey is in trouble? Gonna be interesting to say the least.

7. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

oh i would hope so. i want there to be a time where we just see cath and sara as friends. like sara comforting cath in her time of need. not just cause she feels she has to but because she wants to.like a nice hug or something

lovin those wallpapers!

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Okay! I finally tried a small CS story. It's on my livejournal (hehe). For those who don't have my LJ name, it's saraslilraven. :D

9. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Well this season did have its cute C/S moments. Especially in Secrets and Flies... or in Bite Me.

And the promo for TOYD suggests a C/S scene in tomorrow's episode too. Can't wait.

10. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

oh yes- how could i forget the ducks :lol:

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey gang. I was making some banners yesterday, playing on the theme of the "geek gods" ( :p ) and I did a few for our girls :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, you can't agrue with the fact that the ladies are, in fact, goddesses ;)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

forensicsgirl : once again beautiful work
    And they are in fact goddess.

I have a question for all of you, is it mostly girls here? and if it is, are you gay? or do you just like the fact with Sara and Catherine.
    First time a Saw Sara I was in love ( and I consider myself straight, or maybe I am bisexual )
    She is strong women and beautiful. :)

13. jenakapt

jenakapt Lab Technician

I love the banner forensicsgirl

Anywho I was watching "No Humans involved" last night, and as sara was walking into the strip club she has the cute smile on her face. I wonder what she's thinking about.......perhaps of Cath's previous dancing days!!
    Club

14. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

on my spare...and i saw that pic..nearly choked on that damn gum in my mouth...lmao

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

A nice Cath/Sara scene in Catherine's office again. I immediately thought back to "secrets & flies". The phone call also reminded me of episode 2 (can never remember the name) when Cath calls the guy that owned the beeper. It was the same scenario here. Sara: "What are you going to say" Cath: "well, it won't be 'there's a dead guy and you're involved" :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.