Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I love that icon! Sara is definately checking Cath out! And...more importantly..we get to check Sara out ;)

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Ah! It's so nice to see Cath & Sara still playing nice. They got a bit of screen time together now in Post Mortem, even though it somehow kind of seemed forced IMO. I liked Sara's little grimace when she had to tell Cath that she would need to process the rest of the house. Sara was so cute with the gloves in her back pocket while she was walking around taking pictures.

3. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I agree. But I was really, really glad they finally had some screentime together again. Sara smile when she saw Cath was just so cute. And it was sweet that she was kind of embarrassed to tell Cath she would need to process the rest of the house. Some great fic ideas popped up in my mind from that scene ;)

4. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Hey, does anyone remember the name of a fic where Catherine is suicidle, and she's sitting in her house in the dark trying to burn herself with a lighter and Sara comes into the house and sits down on the floor with her and takes the lighter away, and tries to talk to her? If you know the name or where to find it, I would appreciate it, thanks!

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

That sounds very unfamiliar. I'm suprised there seem to be CS stories that I haven't stumbled across yet. :confused:

Sounds very unlike them by the way :p

Oh, and since it's not been mentioned enough: The smile in Post Mortem was soooo cute :D Almost made up for the lack of CS and lack of Sara in general this season....almost.

6. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the board and so glad I've found this place.

I just got a quick question, don't know whether it's been mentioned before, but anyway. In which episode did Catherine wake Sara up? You know, when Sara had fallen asleep in the lab?

Thanks. :)

@Mia: yes, the smile was just the cutest :-D

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Welcome, Jorja_Rain! That episode would be Rashomama from the sixth season :)

And I love 'the smile'! I almost started giggling when I saw that scene :D It was so cute! It was like Sara's 'sorry... but not really!' smile. *happy sigh* So, so cute :D

8. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Thanks for the fast reply!

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Awwww. That scene was so cute! Interesting to see how Cath knows just where to look for Sara, and not surprised that she's taking a little nap.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Didn't Cath do that before as well, in one of the earlier seasons?

Welcome to the thread Jorja_Rain, I'm Maaike :)

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

No, Sara fell asleep in the lab in "Sex, Lies & Larvae" but as far as I remember it wasn't Cath who woke her. You might confuse that with a fic, because someone altered that scene a little, wish I could remember who and what the fic was called...

And welcome, Jorja_Rain, looking forward to more posts from you :)

12. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Actually, I think they're talking about the episode "Table Stakes" where Catherine is at the crime scene and sends Warrick away and needs Sara to come in, and she calls Sara at home and wakes her up.

13. cathymimi

cathymimi Civilian

Hello girls, I wanted to put a small word rightly to say that I find Sara and really adorable Catherine! I find that there is a terrific alchemy between them two (well more that between Sara and Grissom!!! lol) All that to say that that will be too strong that one told us that it pass a thing between them!..Although of times I wonder that so is not indeed the case...their relations to change so (nearly overnight) that one it asks for good of times what arrive to them...Simple (and news) complicity feminine or more....Do I apologize for my English (but this my 1st language is not) To the fact did I want to know in what episode them one the same medallion already? To your opinion: simple coincidence or has you there him a thing the under?!...

Ps: the episode or Sara falls asleep on the table (the head on a book) it is Gil that wakes it up (but by chance, because he didn't know that she was again there! Him to think to be all alone) in any case in the episode or it is Cath that wakes it up I find that full of tenderness, Cath doesn't arrive like a madwoman light light of it in eyes of Sara, she calls him very gently two times! And I agree to say that this stage shows well that Cath it either find Sara when it has need lol of it

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Hey, where's all the Thong love gone? We've been AWOL for a week!!

I saw Then there were none on SpikeTV a few days ago. This one has some great Thong moments. I like at the beginning where the girls are driving to the scene, Sara says how it's so peaceful. Cath's comment about 5% of the population dying on a single homicide brings a little smirk to Sara's face.

Then when they arrive and the officer accuses them of getting lost, Sara doesn't embarrass Cath by telling him that Cath took a wrong turn. She's watching out for her girl. So sweet.

Then of course, you've got the classic scene of Sara buying Catherine the candy bar - in a silent way of telling her to shut up!!

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Remember that ep all too well, loved the candy scene.
    And Cath was so checking out Sara's butt in it:

[​IMG]

As for the "taking a wrong turn", I got my own theory on why they took so long :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.