Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, you guys are so jumpin' the gun here.. we've still got like what, 13 pages to go before we need a new thread title? Regardless, those titles are all great, as always quoth! hee.

And kaylyne? Your av is sexsay XD

ziggystarduzt said:
And kaylyne? Your av is sexsay XD
Well, actually it's the person pictured in the avi that's sexsay! She's the one that does all the work! I just "tweak" it a little. ;)

:lol: Yes, I agree with ziggy, the avy- *thud* :p

So what if we still have 13 pages to go!? ::p I'm... just making sure my voice is heard, is all! :lol:

You know what ladies? Speaking of cleavage... Cath has Bob and Tom... Sara remains unnamed :lol: :p

cshehe.jpg

Cath: What shall I call you guys...? Ted and Steve? Joe and Jack? Stu and Stan?
Sara: Cath, stop! You're making me blush!

:lol: :p

If we're staying with 3-letter names - Moe & Joe?
cathsarahouse.jpg

Sara: That's right, Cat. Keep the hands where I can see them.
Cath: *pouts* But you're so sexy in that jumpsuit! Please!?

kaylyne said:
What are the previous 7 titles that we've had? I think I remember "All I need" has been used. What are the others?

#1: can't remember sorry
#2: Tank Top Fantasies
#3: Hot Girls In Love
#4: Let Me See That Thong
#5: You're Mine Tonight
#6: It's Not The Beak, It's The Motion
#7: All I Need

I'm all for: #9: Two Sharp Women :D

And as I recall.. a long long time ago, Sara's were called "Tit 'n Tat" however, their names changed during the months.. there was something with "peachy" in it as well I believe.

normal_119gg26.jpg

I think Sara's reaching out for Tom & Bob..

And because I can:

normal_122ed13.jpg

..and all of a sudden we all know that Catherine forgot to put back on her trousers :devil:

:lol: :lol: Jaynie-poo, you slay me :lol: :p But yup, even Nicky noticed Catherine's lack of pants... maybe he...*cough* interrupted... Cath and Sara in the middle of a little somethin' somethin'? ;)

Sara's definitely reaching for something in that first pic :lol:

Cath: Close your eyes and you'll get a surprise, Sara.
Sara: *sigh* What am I going to be feeling?
Cath: You tell me.

:devil:

kaylyne, Cath's right... she does look really sexy in that jumpsuit :devil:

I think Cath is showing Sara & Nick her latest purchases - some new...ummmmmmm....tools. They're on their way to start an experiement. Nick must be the one who has to document the results?

jeez, whenever I have nothing to do and I am stuck sitting at home bored nobody posts anything. Then I have to leave for teh weekend to go to boring-land and I miss a million conversations.

ah well at least I have lots of new pictures to caption.

Hey, maybe that could be part of the mandate of the puffin party! We could recruit Thongers as part of our campaign! A slogan could be like... "A Thong in every thread" or something!

Hi. I'm new here, that is I've been lurking around for a while but I was bored and got stuck on some stories I wrote so I decided to finally register here and join the fun... Might cause some sparks of inspiration :)
Anyway...just wanted to say hello

Welcome MiaCharlize. Nice to have people de-lurking around here.
Jayne - I agree. It did seem a bit dull here lately. I'm waiting to get some more CS caps so I can make up some "thong" artwork and liven things up.

Compared to how it is whenever I am bored out of my mind and on the computer for hours on end (everyone is out of town it is so annoying) and nobody is posting yeah a lot of posts compared to no posts.

Welcome MiaCharlize I could never stand lurking, you can't talk to people. Expecially cool people like us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back