Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. Which of course, I don't think he would tell her even then... Maybe he likes a little spanking everynow and then ;)

Cath: Nick!
Nick: ... No
Cath glares: What did you just say to me?
Nick: uh.. no?
Cath continues to glare.
Nick: Still no.
Cath rolls her eyes.
Nick smirks: Spank me baby!

Oh yeah, Forgot that she's seen sides of Nicky that we haven't.. lucky!

Yeah, he likes it when she spanks him and calls him Nicky :D

I can see that...so long as she doesn't broach the subject of tying him up. It might bring back nasty memories.

But...if she's gonna spank him maybe she can borrow the NY group's robospanker hehehehe.

**Moriel sneaks in...and giggles!** Hi y'all! **waves!** Y'all crack me up, I love it! :D
So we're on Snakes? I love that ep! "Cover your ass!" line...lol...you know Nick almost said "Anytime, Anywhere baby!" :D

Kels, Lynn yeah I want your lists to happen this season...and I totally think we're gonna rule this season! Catnip all the way baby!

Rad you're in the gutter! Yay! :devil: :lol:
I LOVES me Catnip gutter...it's the bestest! :D

P.s. WAIT Rad? You're here?!! YAY!!! Lynn we got her, WOHOO!! Heehee...Yay Rad!!

I figured I'd pop by, and the first thing I read I fell in love with... ooo CatNip... the gutter is a good place for you and all your shippers...

Radical618 said:
I figured I'd pop by, and the first thing I read I fell in love with... ooo CatNip... the gutter is a good place for you and all your shippers...

Heehee, I knew you'd love it here Rad! It's just such a fabulous place...and the gutter, yeah baby! :devil: :lol: Fabulous! :D

Sidlreiana_15 said:
anyone can tell me someone episode "romantic" between nick and cath. thank you

Hi Sidlreiana, they've had a few romantic moments, but most of theirs are naughty :devil: . They've hugged in Boom, Cath calls him Nicky. In Boom and Grave Danger when she said "I don't care about the reputation of the lab, all I care about is Nicky". I know I've probably missed alot, Lynn and Kelly will surely fill in the ones I've missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back