Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

WHAT??? Wait, calm down...what if it's Nick? They could just mean that they are finally going to bring her and Nick together! I would LOVE that!! :D If they don't mean that though, someone is SERIOUSLY gonna get beat down...PTB do NOT mess with our ship!! :mad: We'll sic Lynn on you...have you met Lynn, PTB, trust me if you mess with our Catnip you will not want to meet Lynn...she'll whump your asses with one hand tied behind her back and then the rest of us will come in and start all over again on ya! Trust me it's safer to give us our Catnip and keep us happy!

Nick + Cath = Complete HOT Adoration!!!!
So true hon, so so true! :devil: You can't help but love them, they are so freaking good together! It's fabulous!

Awww you lost your dad? :( I'm sorry hon! **hugs to you!**

Complete
Adoring
Toe curling
Nekkid-getting
Indisputable
Passion

How's that :grin:

Or does anyone have one of their own? The quote above inspired me :)

Melly has a naughty mind :devil: but Mac's still mine.

Hiya Waiting, welcome to the CatNip'ness. world.

CF is a very hot and great ep. Its a very great for us, and yeah the doctor scene is great. Nicky jealous. hehe. which is why I like Jealous!Nicky.

Sorry about your dad, Waiting :(

Mo, lmao. You know me very well when it comes to my ships. :D

Its Nick dangit. You hear me? Its nick. Their just trying to yank our chains and freak us out for no reason.

You already know my comment on the whole spoiler, but... CatNip together on a case, YAY!

I like seeing jealous Nicky. That scene with the doctor defiantely shows it.

It should be a good episode for us, they're alone, which means lots of scenes. This is the episode that Adam Novak comes back in, but I can't see him being Cath's love interest after what happened in Weeping Willows. If Adam tried anything with Cath, Nick will be there to kick his ass. So I'm going with it being Nick too, it's the only possible love interest for her.

yeah, Nicky looked like if he could get near that doctor, he'd kick his ass.

I think if Adam tries anything, Nicky will be sure to handle his ass, theres not way he's going to let Adam hurt his girl. I think mostly Adam will harass Cath over the evidence and try to do something about it. but Nicky will be there to keep everything in line.

Thanks for the support guys...Its very kind!

If Adam tries anything on Cath in front of Nick...things might get heated for Nick. I think he might kind of be protective over her after what happened to her in BTK. I think he felt bad leaving her at the bar alone. :eek:

Has anyone noticed a change in her personality this season? She seems softer and more vulnerable which is expected I think.

Complete
Adoring
Toe curling
Nekkid-getting
Indisputable
Passion
Awwww Mel those are all perfect words to describe Catnip! Totally! :D I just loves them... :lol:
Mo, lmao. You know me very well when it comes to my ships.
Heehee, I so do hon! ;) Seriously though like you wouldn't go kick TPTB's asses if they messed with our ships...especially if it had anything to do with Catnip...you SO would, and Kels and I would be right there with ya!! :D **Hugs!**
Yeah I don't think Adam would be Cath's love interest either :p, I really hope the PTB don't try to make that happen, we're not dumb enough to belive Cath would go for him after what happened in W.W.! :mad: And yeah I totally agree Kels & Lynn...if Adam tried anything Nick would SO be there to bust his ass! No one is going to hurt his girl, especially after what happened in BTK...like Waiting said, he's totally gonna be overprotective (in a hot romantic way! :devil: of Cath now!

Def will kick Adam's ass, and yeah like waiting said he's going to be a bit protective of her, so Adam better watch his back. ;) (Go Nicky!)

TPTB better leave my CatNip alone. Let them be happy. CatNip deserves the fluff. We've done had our angst, bring on the fluff!

Re First Pic: Nicky's like you keep flirting, do it. I'll kick your ass.

Re Second pic: Nick's like, yeah she's hot. I know it.

Re last pic: Nick thinking: Yeah she's mine. Not yours, but mine.

Speaking of mine. Macky tonight!

hee...nice, CWS :) They definately are SO checking each other out :devil:

Is not, he's all mine!

Yeah, TPTB love to yank our chains *coughSmackedandPaylesscough* And I agree, I hope he's not her love interest now. I'd cry. * hopes Nick kicks his butt if he hurts her*

Yes, your seeing things.

Nicky's gotta have a little eye sex first. He knows he can't take her at a crimescene (although that hasn't stopped them before)

Cath's like, come on Nicky! Fine, I'll give you eye sex first.

Cath had no point in touching it, she just wanted to touch it, He knew it thats why he did it and didn't complain. :devil:

Melly, Mac is mine. Mine mine mine. K?

*coughsyoulikehercoughs* I'm sure Nicky will kick his ass.

Just admit that you want CatNip fluff. :p

Nick loves eye sex with Cath. He's had her at a crime scene before. :devil:

Nick has a big smile on his face, he wanted her touching it. :devil: Yes I am still talking about his arm. :D

*coughsiwantcatnipfluffcoughs* Nope.

Cath enjoys their eye sex as well. hehe. I bet her just takes her into a spot and goes at it. ;)

Wow Kels. I'm amazed you were talking about his arm, really. But we all know she loves touching it and he likes her touching it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back