Carmine-What is Cessau?

Don't know why they won't...wish they would, that's one gig I'd love to go to. Maybe we should all email the website and ask for a live gig !!

Dont' know why they won't play live.....wish they would, that's one gig I'd love to go to !! Maybe we should all email the website and ask for a live gig !!!

My copy of the Cd arrived on wednesday - I can't can't stop playing it.

I know I am late in getting it - but hey!;)

I was wondering if anyone of you has met someone with a t-shirt while walking through the streets.

I haven't, but that's because no one here in Germany knows of ceesau

Not seen anyone near me in one of them either in the london/Bucks area. I am debating whether to get one, and what size/colour to get. That inport charge is a bit a :censored:! But had a raise at work last week so I may just treat myself :) when I get back from my trip.

I am doing a small road trip next week from London/Bucks to North Devon then on to somerset, The Midlands back down to Bucks. So I will keep my eyes peeled and let you know when I get back.

Not seen anyone near me in one of them either in the london/Bucks area. I am debating whether to get one, and what size/colour to get. That inport charge is a bit a :censored:! But had a raise at work last week so I may just treat myself :) when I get back from my trip.

I am doing a small road trip next week from London/Bucks to North Devon then on to somerset, The Midlands back down to Bucks. So I will keep my eyes peeled and let you know when I get back.

I think I must be the only person who lives in the UK who didn't get stung by customs for these t-shirts. In fact, I don't actually recall the last time I paid duty on anything I imported into the UK - and I've had loads of stuff over £18 as merchandise and over £36 as a gift. Whether your USPS mail gets picked up at Mount Pleasant and checked by customs really is a lottery.

It's a shame that whoever dispatches the t-shirts for the band doesn't realise that they'd get more sales over this way if they filled in the CN22 as if it were a gift - there aren't any dispatch notes in the packages - well, mine didn't - and thus there is no proof that it is a commercial product. And the package would then fall well below the threshold for import charges.

Ordered T-Shirt last night. Can't wait for it to get here. I will let you know if I have to pay the import charge!

I just hope the weather inproves so I can give it a proper outing!:guffaw:

Ordered T-Shirt last night. Can't wait for it to get here. I will let you know if I have to pay the import charge!

I just hope the weather inproves so I can give it a proper outing!:guffaw:

I must admit that the import charge was a sting in the tail....I hope the PO have a great Xmas party on us this year !!!!!!:lol:

I kind of want to get a shirt now! :eek: Or a tank top. Probably a tank top.

I kind of want to get a shirt now! :eek: Or a tank top. Probably a tank top.

Yeah, you should definitely get one. I actually wore mine out in public the other day, even though it's a bit 'revealing' on me. :lol: If I remember, I might bring it to LA.

Got back from my trip this morning and the t-shirt was through the letterbox waiting for me! No import charge !:lol::thumbsup: Couldn't believe my luck.

Didn't see a single ceasau t-shirt, I am hoping that the weather picks up so I can give it an outing at the festival next sunday.

Back