Carmine-What is Cessau?

I just heard the song on their myspace and honestly... it's terrible. :lol: I wish I could say otherwise and I love Carmine - but it's really bad!

I just heard the song on their myspace and honestly... it's terrible. :lol: I wish I could say otherwise and I love Carmine - but it's really bad!

:lol: I would recommend listening to a couple of the other ones on CD Baby as, in my opinion, they do get better! 'Wrote The Longest Word' is actually pretty good. But yes, I don't think his music is for everyone. ;)

:lol: I would recommend listening to a couple of the other ones on CD Baby as, in my opinion, they do get better! 'Wrote The Longest Word' is actually pretty good. But yes, I don't think his music is for everyone. ;)

You're right. His music is very special and not everyone will like it. Well, I think 'How do you feel' is not the best sample to get used to his musik. 'The longest word is a lot better

Well CD Baby appear to have taken my money so I can only assume that the CD will be winging its way across the Atlantic in due course. Hopefully.

Well I'm buying my copy through cdbaby and paypal as I write. Having no troubles at all, and didn't even bother to listen to the music, just bought.

:) I wonder if Carmine knows how much we love him :lol:

Finally saw the website, it looks good, needs to be more stuff on there I reckon. Don't know if I'll be buying any tees though, since our sizing is different to yours and since I have to accomodate girls that are way bigger than Carmine's, the tees may not fit. :lol:

Well thank goodness for that. I cannot wait to get this EP amd listen to it. I have managed to hear a bit on cdbaby and so far my favorites has to be "wrote the longest song".

I ordered it about 2 or 3 days ago, but I didn't recieve any mail which says that they work on my order. Is that normal?

I ordered it about 2 or 3 days ago, but I didn't recieve any mail which says that they work on my order. Is that normal?

When I placed my order I received an automated email confirmation and then later that day got another email from somewhere there reminding me that th cd was on pre-order and that it would ship as soon as it was available.

What you could do if you didn't get the email confirmation is check your order status at the CD Baby website. Just click where it says 'Account', then log in. You should see a section labeled 'Your Orders', just click on the order number and you should see a listing of your complete order along with its status.

Yesterday mine said it was on back order, today it says, 'payment received;not yet shipped'.

Hope that helps. :)

What you could do if you didn't get the email confirmation is check your order status at the CD Baby website. Just click where it says 'Account', then log in. You should see a section labeled 'Your Orders', just click on the order number and you should see a listing of your complete order along with its status.

Where do I exactly find that? I logged in and saw my address and everything, but not 'your orders'

Last edited:
It should be right at the top of the page. My account page has three sections on it: 'Your Orders", "Your Albums" and 'Your Info".

btw...has anyone checked the album's page yet today? It seems it's out of stock already, but more are expected back in stock soon.

Back