Carmine-What is Cessau?

SWEET! Thanks for the info!!! oh yeah and love the name. 'Messinwithmesser'! Cetchy! (however that is spelled)

He has actually answered this question before. Messinwithmesser is correct, in the Valentine's article in US Magazine its says his mom runs his company, Ceesau. Likely a production company, which is quite common. There are a host of legal and tax reasons for not conducting business under your own name. As for the meaning of the word, someone said it above (damn - forgetting who said it). In an email response he sent someone a long time ago, he said it was a play on the word "seesaw" - representing life in balance.

I'll be curious to see whether he's putting out an entire CD or just a single. I believe he recently said in an interview that he's working on a CD. No idea whether that would be a full CD or just the song in his 4th box or what. I'll buy it whatever it is. :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
He has actually answered this question before. Messinwithmesser is correct, in the Valentine's article in US Magazine its says his mom runs his company, Ceesau. Likely a production company, which is quite common. There are a host of legal and tax reasons for not conducting business under your own name. As for the meaning of the word, someone said it above (damn - forgetting who said it). In an email response he sent someone a long time ago, he said it was a play on the word "seesaw" - representing life in balance.

I'll be curious to see whether he's putting out an entire CD or just a single. I believe he recently said in an interview that he's working on a CD. No idea whether that would be a full CD or just the song in his 4th box or what. I'll buy it whatever it is. :lol:

REALLY I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS HIS CDS NAME :D
WHICH I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 4 EVER 4 :D
WHAT MAGAZINE :) IS THAT FROM MRSG IS IT OLD OR DID IT JUST COME OUT :)

messinwithmesser said:
he's so well rounded, sports, music, arts, writing...whatelse can this boy do?!
:rolleyes: thinking of something else... it could be considered an art :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I'll buy it whatever it is. :lol:
Me too :lol: and if it's a CD, I hope the pic on the cover is hot! :D

Nim said:
messinwithmesser said:
he's so well rounded, sports, music, arts, writing...whatelse can this boy do?!
:rolleyes: thinking of something else... it could be considered an art :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I'll buy it whatever it is. :lol:
Me too :lol: and if it's a CD, I hope the pic on the cover is hot! :D

MAYB IT WILL B jkladis PIC THE 1 HE HAS UP
THE ONE WITH THE BANANA :devil:

:devil:YESSS :devil: ITL B A BEAUTIFUL ART USEING PAINT HANDCUFFS ETC,, :devil:

GregsAngel said:
REALLY I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS HIS CDS NAME :D
WHICH I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 4 EVER 4 :D
WHAT MAGAZINE :) IS THAT FROM MRSG IS IT OLD OR DID IT JUST COME OUT :)
Not sure of the exact date. It's the US Weekly that came out right before Valentine's Day 2006, in an article entitled "Why I Love My Mom" or something like that. It's a very short little blurb, but makes reference to what his mom does for him. Adorable pic too.

^^ Aw, that sounds so cute. :)

Hate to break it to you guys, but the trailer on bella-dorka is dead. Does anyone know an alternative link?

Back