Tuesday, April 22nd at 10pm!!

Listen LIVE locally on 106.7 KROQ
or Visit:
http://www.lovelineshow.com
for streaming and Station Listings!!!
Have a question for carmine?

Call:

1-800-LOVE-191

hi! this is my first post, but i read talk csi all the time. i wanted to clarify some things about the loveline show in case anyone IS interested in listening...

loveline is nationally syndicated via radio; you can listen for free via the KROQ website (http://www.kroq.com) or you can visit http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder to find your local station that broadcasts loveline. carmine will be on air for two hours and KROQ is gonna play a song off the record!!!

bye
amanda

I will definitely listen...will he really be on for two whole hours??? That's a lot of radio time...

:lol: This thing is so hilarious! :lol:

I love how he tried to get back to the Mets at one point... :lol:

This is cracking me up!

^ I swear, I find this sort of thing so f--king funny. :lol:

Yeah, The M-ts. Let's not speak of that. There's a whole reason for this which is nothing to do with my allegiance to the Yankees.

Ewwww, corpse. EWWWWWWWW! OMFG! :eek:

I'm really starting to wonder about Carmine's sex life here...

No kidding. :lol: Carmine said he was happy with "dry humping" at 16 when some 16 year old called in asking about how to get his girlfriend to want to get it on with him. :lol: Awww, that was cute.

I think the corpse thing probably came from CSI: NY...the guy might need to get away from those dead bodies on the show. :lol:

THis is cracking me up, but Carmine is being pretty quiet. I wonder if he's sketched out... :lol:

No kidding. :lol: Carmine said he was happy with "dry humping" at 16 when some 16 year old called in asking about how to get his girlfriend to want to get it on with him. :lol: Awww, that was cute.

I think the corpse thing probably came from CSI: NY...the guy might need to get away from those dead bodies on the show. :lol:

THis is cracking me up, but Carmine is being pretty quiet. I wonder if he's sketched out... :lol:

The 'dry humping' comment was funny but cute at the same time. I'm just waiting for that one caller where the guys are just floored by what the person asks... :lol:

I got that the connection was probably to do with the show, but still...ewwww, given the context. :wtf:

Honestly, would you know what to say to some of these people? And especially since what you say says a lot about your own sex life.

Hee. Carmine with his dog pictures on his phone. ;)

This show is beyond sketchy. Some of these people are just baffling! I guess I don't share that much in general, much less over the radio.

Carmine is pretty quiet during some of these calls. I've never listened before, so I don't know how much or how little guests usually contribute.

But I did love when one of the callers mentioned "jackhammer" in a sexual context. That made me think of Flack. ;) :devil: :lol:

ETA: Carmine is clearly more comfortable giving dating advice than sex advice. :lol:

And they're playing 'Wrote the Longest Word,' which is cool! :D

Last edited:
This show is beyond sketchy. Some of these people are just baffling! I guess I don't share that much in general, much less over the radio.

Carmine is pretty quiet during some of these calls. I've never listened before, so I don't know how much or how little guests usually contribute.

But I did love when one of the callers mentioned "jackhammer" in a sexual context. That made me think of Flack. ;) :devil: :lol:

I don't have a problem with talking about this stuff - freely and bluntly. I think it might be the beating around the bush some of these people are doing that is making me laugh so hard. I wouldn't dream of calling a show - I have friends for this stuff.

We have shows like this in some areas of the UK. And they make me cringe.

Flack and 'jackhammer' in the same sentence... :lol: :devil:

Carmine as a shy guy...awwww sweetie...

Yeah, I'm the same way...I have sex conversations with my friends, not random dudes on the radio. :lol:

Carmine does seem a little shy about stuff...it's definitely cute. He seems cooler with the dating advice than the sex advice. :lol:

Cool that they played "Wrote the Longest Word." It's definitely my favorite song on the EP!

Yep, someone did, describing well, you know.

And of course, I thought of Flack and his...enthusiasm for Danny. ;) :devil:

Back