Carmine-What is Cessau?

I wouldn't say a LOT, but I have listened to it quite a few times. Like I said before, it's more of a car cd than a home cd. It's growing on me. :)

I think I will wait until people start getting their shirts to order mine... ;)

it wud be cool to see sumone in town wearing a ceesau shirt- cz no one wud have a clue what it was if i asked anyone around here- anyone seen anyone else wearing a shirt? have u got them yet?

it wud be cool to see sumone in town wearing a ceesau shirt- cz no one wud have a clue what it was if i asked anyone around here- anyone seen anyone else wearing a shirt? have u got them yet?

Especially here in Europe :lol: I talked to my friends and they were like "what?" or "i don't know that band". i don't really expect anyone here wearing a shirt

I was writing a paper and listening on CDbaby to some Ceesau (being flat broke I can't afford to buy anything :lol:) and my friend walks into the room and she asked about the song. She's crazy about Sunshine and Carmine's voice, and she has no idea who the guy is :lol: she never heard of CSI:NY either :D

i've been like stalking my mail box for the past few days since my shirt and CD are taking soo long to get here. i asked my mom if the mail came one day and she asked what i was waiting for. i just told her that i got this band's cd and a t-shirt of theirs. i couldn't tell her it was Carmine's band b/c she would have laughed and rolled her eyes at me lol.

i know no one around me will have any clue who Ceesau is unless they're die hard CSI:NY/Danny/Carmine fans so i'll probably be asked a lot what is on my shirt haha.

i've been like stalking my mail box for the past few days since my shirt and CD are taking soo long to get here.

Yeah, me too. I ordered my shirt on March 13th... Although, if no one in the US has received their shirts yet, then I don't have that much hope that mine will arrive in the UK any time soon. :rolleyes: :scream: (I want to remain positive but this is just really poor customer service.) According to the website they had to back order some due to the high demand, which is fine, and fantastic news for them, but exactly how many did they order in the first place? Has anyone actually received one yet? :lol:

^I haven't ordered one, but MrsG did, so I assume when she has hers she'll let us know! I don't know about anyone else in the US.

I listened to the CD a bit this weekend in MrsG's car, and so far my favorite song is indeed "Wrote the Longest Word." There's something very catchy about it and I love the guitar in the beginning!

What about you guys? Got a favorite song?

Back