Carmine-What is Cessau?

I have a feeling some intern is slacking off and just didn't "get around" to putting your purchases in the mail. Or some slacker :D

^ :lol: Yeah, I was suspecting laziness was to blame. But, there is now a message on the Ceesau website that says:

"Due to the early launch of the Website and the overwhelming orders for our tee shirts, we ask your patience with delivery. Many had to be backordered and we do apologize. We do appreciate your support and patience with the merchandise."

I'm happy that have been so popular, so congratulations to Ceesau. I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer than I was expected for my tshirt. I'll try and be patient. :rolleyes: :lol:

^ Elsie could aswell be bank holiday... Post always gets screwed up when its a bank holiday.

I'm waiting for a parcel from HMV in the UK and they said 2-5 days and dispatched it monday, yeah still not here.

Oh, patience is a virtue... I'm not that zen, though, but sometimes you're forced to have it or you just go nuts... I'll wait patiently for my Ceesau CD.

Let me tell you that I ordered two Arctic Monkeys 7" vinyl from UK (I don't have a player to listen to the discs but I bought them anyway just because I love AM and wanted them...) and a Sotheby's catalogue (The Tales of Beedle the Bard) in Nov'07 and they just arrived last week... things didn't arrive the first time around and they had to resend it... it's been a loooooooong wait, believe me... friggin' five months!

My cd is heeeeerrrree! :)

It's really no frills--I mean, I wasn't expecting an elaborate cd cover and everything. It's one of those thick cardboard slipsleeves that's like, really high gloss. It has the red background with the Era of the Exposed logo on it. On the back, it has the picture of the three of them, sitting on the couch, Carmine has his shirt pulled over his mouth. Sorry guys, no lyrics.

I've found that it's a really great driving cd. I listened to it on the way to the store and found myself speeding more than once. :lol: I really don't understand the hard on (Can I say that?) over Wrote The Longest Word--maybe there's something I'm missing on it, but I think there's better tracks on there, by far. Overall, it's pretty good for them kinda being a 'basement' band.

Last edited:
i just ordered my cd and my t-shirt last night!!! very excited can't wait for them to get here. i ordered the destroyed t-shirt i liked the blue and the red better than the green and white lol. i'm really excited for my autographed pic with the shirt. did anyone get a pic when they ordered a shirt? just wanna know if the sigs are real or stamped.

My cd is heeeeerrrree! :)

It's really no frills--I mean, I wasn't expecting an elaborate cd cover and everything. It's one of those thick cardboard slipsleeves that's like, really high gloss. It has the red background with the Era of the Exposed logo on it. On the back, it has the picture of the three of them, sitting on the couch, Carmine has his shirt pulled over his mouth. Sorry guys, no lyrics.

That's too bad--I really like to see the lyrics written out--it helps me enjoy the songs more. But, given that the CD is pretty low priced, I'm not surprised it's no frills.

I've found that it's a really great driving cd. I listened to it on the way to the store and found myself speeding more than once. :lol: I really don't understand the hard on (Can I say that?) over Wrote The Longest Word--maybe there's something I'm missing on it, but I think there's better tracks on there, by far. Overall, it's pretty good for them kinda being a 'basement' band.

:lol: You'd have to ask A.J. Or Carmine--that song seems to be his fav. Until I hear the songs in their entirety, I'll reserve judgment, but it seems like the kind of CD that would be a good one for the car.

i just ordered my cd and my t-shirt last night!!! very excited can't wait for them to get here. i ordered the destroyed t-shirt i liked the blue and the red better than the green and white lol. i'm really excited for my autographed pic with the shirt. did anyone get a pic when they ordered a shirt? just wanna know if the sigs are real or stamped.

I imagine the sigs are probably real...if Carmine sends out autographed pics on his own, I'd imagine his band would do the same, but I guess we won't know for sure until someone gets their shirt!

I ordered my CD and got it on Saturday. Can anyone post the lyrics? I don't hear real well and all I can hear is Carmine playing the guitar and Michael playing the drums and John playing his guitar. I'd really appreciate it.

Becky

This paypal stuff is killing me, but it's the only possibility I have. Every step takes a few days and if it's going on like this I'll be happy to have the cd next year.
At least I can listen to the samples in cdbaby...

^CarmineFan, can you please resize your banner? It needs to be no larger than 220x75 per the board rules and this announcement. Thanks. :)

^The announcement supersedes the board settings. Bonz says 220x75, so please change it! Thank you.

Back on topic...those of you who got the Ceesau album, are you listening to it a lot?

Back on topic...those of you who got the Ceesau album, are you listening to it a lot?

It arrived here in the UK this morning!! However, I have to admit to not having listened to it yet - that'll be my treat once I've finished work :)

Back