Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

MrsG, I got mine done finally, but I lost your address...I don't want to e-mail it because I've got a letter for you too...Send me a pm or e-mail with the address, and you should get it by the deadline...Knowing my nature, you should enjoy it, and I finally got a pic to go with my lovely writings this time. ;)

Thanks, MrsG, sweet of you. :) Really glad I got to participate this time with all of you. How thick is this book so far? :D

PrettyEyes, I hope you're feeling a bit better. I've lost some loved ones in recent years but losing a parent is probably a million times more difficult. I can only bow down to you, MrsG and all the others out there who have had to experience such a thing... so early on at that.

I am only two years younger than Carmine, so I have no problem telling the man that I want to F*** him! and I did just that, actually.

I'm 6 years older and I definately had no problem telling him that. My first sentence was: Let me just get this out of the way first thing. Carmine, you are so f*****g hot that I'd just love to spend a week f*****g you senseless. :lol:

ETA: MrsG, I will be emailing it to you tomorrow.

Wow, so many posts to respond to. :D Sorry, it looks like I missed the top part of this page earlier so didn't respond to some of the stuff that I should have.

jorja - Yep, I'll add your address. I've got it on the Christmas card list.

Tiara - The pink kisses came out great. They weren't that pale. The color stands out nicely.

CSI-In_Training and 1CSIMFan - I'll be looking forward to your submissions. I'll let you know as soon as I receive them.

GodofMediocrity - Glad you got yours done. I have no doubt it's uniquely creative and has your special spunk. ;) I'll PM you my address the moment I finish this post.

Chelliyah - Received your submission in the mail today. Very cute! :D

Sent mine saturday morning by regular mail, so I guess it'll be there today or tomorrow (I hope).

And the funny fact is that sunday I met a guy and BOOM maybe love at first sight or whatever... long story short, yesterday he became my man :D
He's my own private Carmine (he's tall like him, same hairdo, blue eyes, Virgo sign...) :lol:
I told him about this scrapbook thing.
His face was => :eek:
LOL

Sorry Carmine, but I have to be only your little sister now... :rolleyes:

Nim said:

And the funny fact is that sunday I met a guy and BOOM maybe love at first sight or whatever... long story short, yesterday he became my man :D
He's my own private Carmine (he's tall like him, same hairdo, blue eyes, Virgo sign...) :lol:
I told him about this scrapbook thing.
His face was => :eek:
LOL

Sorry Carmine, but I have to be only your little sister now... :rolleyes:

Isn't life funny like that? :D

That's great news Nim! Hope you and you new man have a wonderful time together ;)

Thanks dear :)

It will be more fun if Carmine reply to my ad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yay for you, Nim! Hopefully some of your luck will rub off on the rest of us who are as lonely as Carmine! :lol:

*throw luck*
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, thanks! I'm imagining this part to be in slow motion. We don't know just yet if I caught any of it. ;)

I'm curious about everyone's pages to this scrapbook! Who's willing to share?

Yep, let's share! :D

Martina, 25, Italian brunette, 5'5'', petite athletic body. Smart with a freaky side. Romantic soul that believes in dreams. Passionately fond of reading and listening to music. Movie addicted and big eater. Shy at first date, turns into a naughty, hot bitch when the going gets tough.

Look for her perfect match, a man who enjoys simple things in life, with a great personality guided by strong feelings.
Someone whose always up for a laugh and enjoy having good time with friends.
A man who repect solitude's moment (he better not come close and ask for sex in those moments. Because the answer would be yes).
Italian stallion, with an energetic and flexible body *plus* puppy eyes and cute smile is required.

(then my home address, email address, phone number... :devil:).

I handwrote everything in this A4 sheet , with my pics on it :rolleyes:

Whatcha think? :D

I'm gonna post mine, just so I can know I'm doing this right. Nim, yours was great! So, here we go.

My name’s Marissa, I’m sixteen years old, and I’m a theatre actress in Calgary. I love dancing (any type), fishing, and just hanging out. I’m willing to try anything once just for the sheer joy of trying it and the fun of doing it. I’m not huge into sports but I don’t mind just kicking back and watching the game, no strings attached. I’ve got my ears and my belly button pierced, no tattoos (yet) and yes, I am a natural blond (but not the bimbo types). I’m five foot six, hundred twenty pounds, and completely dedicated to CSI. I hate it when people make assumptions based on my looks, just ‘cause I’m blond does not make me an idiot.
Looking for a tough, good looking New Yorker (yes, I mean you) who shares my interest in Music and having a good time (not ignoring the fact that I’m a minor). I’m looking for someone who will care about me with out smothering me and love me with out controlling me. I’ve seen my share of crappy relationships, I’m not settling for a jerk. Think you’re what I’m looking for (and I know full well you are!) give me a call.
Email and Phone number to follow. What do ya think?

edited because I can't spell...still

Damn, see what I forgot to add? My email address! *headdesk*

Nim, those pics are great. And congrats about the new man in your life!! :D

ETA: MrsG, if you still have to print my ad I can add the email at the end and send it to you again, what do you say?

Due to the PG-13 meter. I can't post most of mine on here. :( As you can see from an earlier post, my opening sentence was only the beginning of my naughtiness.

But I did manage to send my name, address, home phone #, cell phone #, and email address. I also offered directions to my house but then told him he could fly me to him. :p I sent vitals but didn't list my likes and dislikes or what I was looking for in a man. Mainly because all I really want is a good f*** from him unless he was up for more. :devil:

If anyone's interested in seeing it...just pm me. I think I'll post it on BC later. Faylinn and Springmoon have already read it.

Oh, and Kimmy, is there any way we could talk you into posting yours on BC?? I'd love to see it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back