Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Springmoon said:
You could look at it as being his best friend with benefits. You take care of every facet of his needs - be a pal to hang out with, to go drinking with, and to curl up next to. What could possibly go wrong? :lol:

So, in shorter terms that's basically a f*ck buddy? Am I right?

I'm finally working on my ad. Wow..I'm writing it out and I hope when I type it out that it fits on one page. I've already filled two handwritten pages and am starting on the third. I may end up having to edit.

I was just wondering how naughty (explicit) can we get? As I'm writing my ad, I've noticed that I am getting rather graphic. :devil:

Haven't decided on a picture yet. I have one in mind..it shows me at my worst..if that doesn't scare him away..i'm all set. :rolleyes: I have three ponds and since we know Carmine has one, my pic is of me cleaning out one of my ponds. Stupid idea probably but I thought he'd get a kick out of it.

Anyway, I plan to email mine to you MrsG in the next couple of days unless I send a pic. Then I guess I'll mail it.

ETA: Now I have filled three handwritten pages. :eek: I can't stop myself. I know I'll have to edit it down now. Also, I am in need of a cold shower after all talk of [censored] Carmine, [censored] Carmine, letting Carmine [censored] me, and basically just [censored], [censored], and [censored] Carmine senseless. :devil:

Fay, where are you?? I gotta run this by you. You're gonna s**t yourself. :p

Orison said:
I decided to be funny instead of naughty, and it's good to know there's gonna be some other "clean" messages in the scrapbook. ;)

Whew! I'm not alone. I just couldn't bring myself to do naughty to a stranger... I'm too... shy! :lol:

MrsG, emailling you my page right about... now...

:lol: yeah, went a little too dirty, but it also ended up being cute too. (it signifies who I am basically)

I am a 'good girl' with needs. :lol: That is my story and I am sticking to it. ;)

MrsG , I put it in the mail today. :lol: You will know when you get it, trust me. ;)

Slightly OT: My Dad died 10 years ago today, so this has been a hard day for me. :(

How did I know that when I came here to the board, you all were going to be cheering me up and making me laugh out loud? :lol: Thanks, ladies! :)

PrettyEyes said:
Slightly OT: My Dad died 10 years ago today, so this has been a hard day for me. :(

How did I know that when I came here to the board, you all were going to be cheering me up and making me laugh out loud? :lol: Thanks, ladies! :)

PrettyEyes, sorry that it has been a hard day for you today. :(

Today was my grandfather's birthday, he died three and a half years ago, and I miss him every day.

But I am also glad that we can cheer you up! :)

Hope that the rest of your week is better! :) Think of Carmine ;) naked.

Awww I'm sorry PrettyEyes. *hugs* I don't know what it's like to lose a relative but it must be absolutely heart-wrenching :(.

Hey Mrs.G, would you mind adding my address to my ad with a sticky note. I never received an autograph from any celeb & I want Carmine to be my first.

Celeb that I receieve an autograph from. What were you guys thinking :devil:?

jorja fan86 - have to admit I was thinking something else when you said your first :devil: :eek: :lol:

Mrs.G - glad mine turned out okay, I was a bit panicky that it wouldn't. Did the pale kisses in the background turn out okay? and did my big juicy melons poke out enough :lol:

As for Carmine's mother and sister, god help them if they do see the scrapbook, they'll be saying hail mary's till christmas next year :lol:
of course you are right Mrs.G, they surely must know how much women love him by now, especially since he keeps gettin nekkid in everything :devil: I wonder what they think of that :eek: :lol:

HA! Could you imagine what they would think of the poor man if they saw that scrapbook? Our boy, being absolutely corrupted by that awful Hollywood crowd. All those women throwing themselves at him. Look at this one!! She's showing her b:lol::lol:bs!!

So I wrote my article, It's pretty short, but what the hell. Dug out a picture, like Wyoming I've gone slightly more conservative since we really don't want Carmine getting in trouble (I'm 16 too). I'll mail it to you tomorrow, Mrs. G

PrettyEyes said:
Sorry to hear that, PrettyEyes. :( You're not alone in having sadness around the holidays. 26 years ago I lost my dad and my grandma within a week of each other -- dad the day after my 9th birthday (12/17) and grandma on Christmas Eve. It can be hard, but you'll get through it. ;) *hugs* And, if you need cheering, just stick around the board today, tell people you're sad and see what lovely pics and smut they post to make you smile. :D

Tala - Got your ad and sent you an email. :D Awesome stuff! For those who don't know - Tala's photography is absolutely un-f***ing-believable! The girl has got some serious talent.

Thumpy - Can't wait to see yours. :devil: I'll let ya know when I receive it.

So what exactly do you have to do for a scrapbook thing? I've never done this before (not a word, Jorja), and I'm contemplating. Since I live just down I-5 from MrsG, I think I'd have time to get it in by deadline.

^ :lol: Hey, I wasn't even planning to say anything. Now that you metion it :devil:...

^^ You've still got plenty of time. Deadline isn't until next Friday. This is a fun and easy one. Just submit one page on standard 8 1/2" x 11" paper. Can be any kind of paper you like. I'm mounting each submission onto black cardstock in a 12" x 12" scapbook. Just tell the man a little about yourself, why you'd make the perfect girlfriend for him, or whatever you want. Feel free to include pics or be as creative as you like. So glad you're conisdering doing this. :D

Springmoon said:
HA! Could you imagine what they would think of the poor man if they saw that scrapbook? Our boy, being absolutely corrupted by that awful Hollywood crowd. All those women throwing themselves at him. Look at this one!! She's showing her b:lol::lol:bs!!

:lol: I am only two years younger than Carmine, so I have no problem telling the man that I want to F*** him! :lol: and I did just that, actually. as far as a pic, MrsG had me send one of my melons and they have their own zip code so his mother and sister can think all they want, I know that I am a 'good' girl ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back